GUILTY AR - Former State Senator, Linda Collins-Smith, 57, found dead, June 2019 *ARREST*

Linda Collins-Smith's family saddened, angered by her death

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) — The family of a former Arkansas lawmaker whose body was found at her home last week say they're saddened and angered by her death, and are confident authorities are using all their resources to solve her killing.

Dozens of Arkansas lawmakers and others gathered at the state Capitol on Tuesday to remember former state Sen. Linda Collins, whose death is being investigated as a homicide.

Police have not named a suspect or announced an arrest in Collins' death.

A statement from Collins' family was released on Tuesday; it reads, in part:

We are confident that the Randolph County Sheriff's Department and the Arkansas State Police are using all resources available to find a resolution to this investigation and put our hearts and minds at ease.

Oh, this one's going to be interesting!

Arrest made - "Rebecca Lynn O’Donnell, 48, of Pocahontas is currently in custody, according to Arkansas State Police. Criminal charges are pending."

They were friends, and Becky changed her profile pic to one of her and Collins on Monday.

Accused FB profile
'
Thanks for the FB link. The comments are a gold mine of moronitude on that one. It'll be interesting to see what comes out of this case for sure. According to the comments, it's either a love triangle, a high profile human trafficking ring in the DHS, or the Clintons. I'm going to go with love triangle for $100.

'
Thanks for the FB link. The comments are a gold mine of moronitude on that one. It'll be interesting to see what comes out of this case for sure. According to the comments, it's either a love triangle, a high profile human trafficking ring in the DHS, or the Clintons. I'm going to go with love triangle for $100.
I'll go with the Illuminati for $500 /sarcasm

'

That made me laugh out loud for real.

'

The Clintons are blamed for EVERYTHING here. It’s ridiculous and exhausting.

'
I think it was embezzlement. Jmo

Former campaign staffer is arrested over the killing of
ex-
Arkansas state senator, 57, whose body was found shot
dead & wrapped in a blanket outside her home 11 days ago
  • Police said Friday Rebecca Lynn O'Donnell, 48, was arrested in connection with the death of former state Sen. Linda Collins, 57
  • O'Donnell was said to be a friend and a former campaign staffer of Collins'
  • Collins was found dead outside her home on June 4, although authorities haven't revealed when or how she died
  • It's thought she suffered a gunshot wound and was found wrapped in a blanket
  • Authorities said that criminal charges against O'Donnell are pending

'
The comments :p

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back