GUILTY AR - Isaiah Torres, 6, raped, beaten to death, Bella Vista, 29 March 2015 *parents charged*

I read it. What absolute monsters....is there a picture of Isaiah somewhere? Poor, sweet boy.

I read it, :(

That poor little boy, what monsters there are in this world. How can anyone think that this is how we treat our babies?
Il never ever understand. So many people would love a little boy like Isaiah, to be cherished and adored.
It's so not fair!
His poor sisters too, I pray they can move on from this.

maurice-isaiah-torres11.jpg

Isaiah Torres

That was indeed very hard to read. The only comfort is Isaiah will suffer no more. :(

That picture...such a innocent, sweet baby.
I agree...the only comfort is that Isaiah will no longer suffer the pain that was inflicted by the people who SHOULD have loved him and protected him the most.
Rest in sweet peace, baby boy.

It appears he is holding an award and maybe a certificate in a school like setting. I wonder if he went to school at one point in his life, or could this be a church (ie: sunday school), or a preschool? I wonder if those were his awards.

These parents are trash, just trash. I wondered what was so important about the shower before he died since there were many inconsistencies from he showered by himself to one the sisters saying Isiah fell while they were trying to give him a shower. However after reading the affidavit it seems after previous beatings he was bathed to get the blood off. That poor angel. I just can't imagine the fear he had waiting on the SOB father of his to come home and punish him for whatever.

Why does this feel like the tip of the ice burg in this case?

maurice-isaiah-torres11.jpg

Isaiah Torres

It appears he is holding an award and maybe a certificate in a school like setting. I wonder if he went to school at one point in his life, or could this be a church (ie: sunday school), or a preschool? I wonder if those were his awards.

Samaritan Community Center

It is with great sadness that the Samaritan Community Center staff and volunteers learned of the recent death of one our young Snackpack for Kids volunteers. Isaiah Torres had volunteered with the Samaritan Community Center for over three years along with his mother, Cathy Torres, and his two sisters. Their volunteer efforts were part of a large group of families volunteering as part of Cathy’s employer’s community outreach efforts.
“We are absolutely heartbroken to hear of Isaiah’s death and our thoughts and prayers are with his two sisters,” said Debbie Rambo, Executive Director. “Our staff has discussed the family’s volunteer efforts with the Bella Vista Police Department as part of their investigation into his death with no unusual or significant information being disclosed.”

https://www.facebook.com/samaritancommunitycenter

Isaiah Torres volunteered at the Samaritan Community Center location in nearby Rogers, AR.

The context of the disclosure indicates that those are Isaiah's awards for his volunteer efforts.

More local news coverage:

http://5newsonline.com/2015/04/07/b...rape-and-chronic-child-abuse-prosecutor-says/

They deserve the death penalty! Absolutely filthy creatures. Beyond heartbreaking!

The pig of a father works as a certified occupational therapy assistant in mental health for adolescents and teens... As per the last paragraph of the article here:
http://5newsonline.com/2015/04/07/b...rape-and-chronic-child-abuse-prosecutor-says/

Rest in peace, beautiful boy.

bbm:Now that IS scary!!!

and judging by the ''physical size'' of the father -- that poor little guy must have been terrified.

The mother and kids volunteered as part of her employer's outreach. If both parents were employed how was there time for ''homeschooling"?

''The couple is scheduled to appear in court on May 18.''

Smith said all of the Torres children had been home-schooled and the affidavit shows Isaiah and his six-year-old sister shared the same birthday'"

I wondered the same things; there is a whole lot more of this sad story to come out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back