AR AR - Jamiria Murray, 16, West Memphis, 17 Sept 2019

This was in 2018.

https://wreg.com/news/west-memphis-teen-missing-for-the-5th-time/

“MEMPHIS, TN - A mother fears for the worst after her daughter goes missing for the fifth time.

The mother Linda Murray says she has no idea why this keeps happening.

"I have no idea why she keeps leaving. No idea. We have been trying to find out what's going on two years now. We can't find out," Murray said.

February 14th was the last time Jamiria Murray was seen. She was supposed to be in class at the alternative school, which is housed on the high school campus.

Linda Murray went to pick her up as she had done every day, Jamiria was gone.

"I don't know which way she went. They say she walked across the street. Nobody knows which way she went," says Murray. "They should have at least called the police when she walked off. They know she is bi-polar and had personality disorders and they didn't do anything, just let her left."

WREG reported the teen missing last March. She had walked away from West Junior High School. Students said she left with a man.

She was found a couple of weeks after our story aired, after being missing for almost a month. She was spotted at Bellevue and South Parkway.

Jamiria never told who she was with or how she had been living. Now her mom fears she is back with the same people.

"Nine times out of 10 she is with a man. My point is I don't know who this man is and it's gotta be an older man," Murray said.

Jamiria's mother says the teen is on medication and has mental issues. She can't understand why the alternative school, which has security, allowed her to leave the building...”

Mimi K Pope (2017)

No update, but I came across old articles from previous instances of being missing. Now I remember following at least one thread on Websleuths for her before.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back