AR - Jenna Keith, 15, Biscoe, 3 June 2016

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by los2188, Jun 7, 2016.

1. los2188

los2188 North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

2. Loading...

3. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Moderator Forum Coordinators

Ark. family worries missing teen left with someone

She left a note. “It just said 'Dear mom and dad, I hope you find this note. Sorry about everything. I know where I'm going, so bye for now.'"

"She's been diagnosed with RADS. She's not a typical 15-year-old. She's very immature. Very easily persuaded."

Around 11 on Friday night, just a few minutes before Keith found the note, Jenna was in her parents' room, asking for a flashlight. That sort of thing wasn't unusual for Jenna.

"She came back in, it was around 11 o'clock. She came to the door and she just stood there. I caught her out of the corner of my eye, because she didn't say anything. I asked her what was wrong and she said, 'nothing'. She said, 'I'm going to bed.' I said, 'okay, I love you.' A few minutes later, she was standing at the door again, and I said, 'what is it?' She said, 'nothing, I'm going to bed.' And I said, 'love you too'.

Aside from the note, Keith says there are three reasons she believes her daughter, Jenna, did not leave alone. The pillows in her bed were organized to look like she was still lying in bed, she only packed dress clothes, when she usually wears jeans and t-shirts, and shortly after midnight, cut her phone off, so the family could not ping her location. Keith says these are all things Jenna would not have been able to come up with on her own.

http://www.thv11.com/news/local/ark-family-worries-missing-teen-left-with-someone/236156655

4. TupeloMz

TupeloMz New Member

Thanks for posting this Los. This town is very familiar to me and my family.
    Was Jenna active on social media?
    This case is so strange to me.
    I hope Jenna comes home safe soon. Meanwhile I am going to try to contact some friends who still live there and see what they know.

5. J4cknsal1y

J4cknsal1y Member

[h=1]Teenager with disorder missing from Prairie County[/h]
    Link: http://katv.com/news/local/teenager-with-disorder-missing-from-prairie-county

6. J4cknsal1y

J4cknsal1y Member

7. J4cknsal1y

J4cknsal1y Member

I had no idea what RAD was, so I have been researching. The info I am finding is scaring me for Jenna for many reasons, from many perspectives.
    Pointing out a few things that stood out to me; more at link: http://instituteforattachment.ong/learn-about-attachment-disorder/common-questions/
    this is all just general information; I do not know that any of it pertains to Jenna's specific RAD diagnosis, just thought I would share what I found in case other WS members, like myself, are not familiar with RAD.

8. J4cknsal1y

J4cknsal1y Member

Another very informative (IMO) article on RAD:
    http://www.newleafacademy.com/article-attachment-issues.asp

9. J4cknsal1y

J4cknsal1y Member

10. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Moderator Forum Coordinators

11. OkieGranny

OkieGranny <b><span style="color:#660033;">WS Forum Coordinat Forum Coordinators