GUILTY AR - Jeremy Travis, 27, stabbed to death, Fort Smith, 11 Sept 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all my deepest sympathy to Jeremys family. This story tugs at my heart strings. I hear people say if I can make a diffeence in just one persons life...Jeremy did. In my book that makes him more than just a hero. This is a tribute to his parents, I hope I have raised my boys with as much compassion.
Nanny Im so glad your daughter is ok and out of danger. I hope this story is a lesson to our children about abusive relationships. It sounds to me like WW is a manipulater and horrid person. How people like this get others to follow them in horrible crimes is beyond me. I wish for justice in this case, he and all involved should be shown no mercy IMO.
Prayers of strength and healing going out to each and everyone of you!
RIP Jeremy

hello my name is david i am jeremys 12 year old brother if you want to know the whole story tell me

Hello, this is Jeremy's mom. First I would like to thank nanny2five for starting this blog, because I would not know as soon as I did why my son lost his life. Secondly I would like to tell you that Jeremy was loved very much so by all of his family. Jeremy did have his own personal problems that he was working through. But they were self destructive, he would never hurt anyone else intentionally. Unlike Lee who brutally murdered my son, as well as Dustin, Wendy, and Deanna who at the very least knew exactly what was and did happen. Lee I believe had it all planned out. He threatened Jeremy the week or two before with a gun. Jeremy saw the good in all people. I met Lee one time and asked my son why he was hanging out with him. He told me that Lee was helping him that he was a good person. Jeremy would call me every day and tell me he loved me and that he was ok. He knew how much I loved him. I will always love him.

I may have not been able to change Jeremy's future but I might be able to change each of yours Lee, Dustin, Wendy, and Deanna because I do believe that murder victims loved ones get to speak out on how the death of thier loved one affected them. Jeremy was loved by many and it has affected us all. He has two sons, 3 sisters, 3 brothers, 1 sister deceased , parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and many friends. He will get his justice. Jeremy I love you my beautiful son. You are always my heart.

I may have not been able to change Jeremy's future but I might be able to change each of yours Lee, Dustin, Wendy, and Deanna because I do believe that murder victims loved ones get to speak out on how the death of thier loved one affected them. Jeremy was loved by many and it has affected us all. He has two sons, 3 sisters, 3 brothers, 1 sister deceased , parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and many friends. He will get his justice. Jeremy I love you my beautiful son. You are always my heart.

I'm sorry for your loss Jeremysmom.

Very sorry for your loss and praying that justice will be served quickly. If you need help there are a lot of smart people on WS that have a wide variety of expertice you can draw on for help. Just ask.

Hello, this is Jeremy's mom. First I would like to thank nanny2five for starting this blog, because I would not know as soon as I did why my son lost his life. Secondly I would like to tell you that Jeremy was loved very much so by all of his family. Jeremy did have his own personal problems that he was working through. But they were self destructive, he would never hurt anyone else intentionally. Unlike Lee who brutally murdered my son, as well as Dustin, Wendy, and Deanna who at the very least knew exactly what was and did happen. Lee I believe had it all planned out. He threatened Jeremy the week or two before with a gun. Jeremy saw the good in all people. I met Lee one time and asked my son why he was hanging out with him. He told me that Lee was helping him that he was a good person. Jeremy would call me every day and tell me he loved me and that he was ok. He knew how much I loved him. I will always love him.

My deepest sympathys to you and you family. I cant imagine your heartbreak. None of our kids are perfect but they are ours. I would say the fact that one of his last acts was to protect his friend from a horrible man makes him more than a hero in my book. I wish I could wrap my arms around you and give you a hug till you felt better!

God bless you and your family, jeremysmom. as soon as there was a news story about jeremy i had to come here and start a thread for him. this site is about the victims and getting justice for them. everybody here cares so much and thats why i love websleuths. jeremy will not be forgotten here and the ones responsible for his death will not be forgotten either. i hope those two girls tell everything they know about that night. right now they are all charged with hindering apprehension but i will be surprised if other charges arent filed against them.
as for walter walton, i will do anything i can to make sure he never gets the chance to hurt anyone else. he has already done enough damage to the world.
remember, jeremysmom, you are not alone. there are thousands of people praying for your family and for justice for jeremy. i will never ever forget and will be grateful to him every day for the rest of my life for what he did to help my daughter. i cant tell you with words how sad i am for you and your family. you are in my thoughts and prayers every day.

Jeremysmom - Thank you for blessing the world with a wonderful son who cared so much about others. I am so deeply sorry for the pain you and your family are feeling, but know that your son was a hero. He saved the life of another, even though he was unable to save his own. If you could tell us his favorite color and birthday, I know many of us would be honored to wear his favorite color every year for his birthday in honor and remembrance of such a fine young man.

Jeremy's birthday is tomorrow 9 26. Jeremy liked the colors blue and yellow

Jeremy's birthday is tomorrow 9 26. Jeremy liked the colors blue and yellow

Thanks for the information. I will be wearing blue and yellow tomorrow and thinking of Jeremy and his family.

Happy Birthday Jeremy! We are thinking lovely thoughts of you today. I'm wearing my blue and yellow!

Happy Birthday, Jeremy. You are a hero in the eyes of God and those of us who remain on Earth. I know your suffering has ended and you are in a place of peace and love. Thank you for giving up your life for your friend's -- there is no greater sacrifice. My prayers go to you, your Mom and the rest of your family.

Happy Birthday Jeremy....what pride your family can have as they remember how you reached out to help a friend...what a testament to compassion for your fellow man.

hello my name is david i am jeremys 12 year old brother if you want to know the whole story tell me

Hi David....thank you for joining us here. I am so sorry that you lost your brother. (It hurts me to type that.) Perhaps you could share a few memories with us here about things you and Jeremy had in common or did together. I'm glad you're here with us.

:applause::applause::applause:Happy Birthday Jeremy- I just read your thread and I want to extend my condolences to your entire family. This young man is a hero...he helped save the life of another. God speed and soar with the angels young man!!!!
the clapping is to honor Jeremy's bravery.
Dr Dona

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member