Recovered/Located AR - Jerrilynn Herring, 18, Pottsville, 13 May 2020

doyoulovemepfg

Former Member
Reaction score
POTTSVILLE, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — Police in Pope County are asking for the public’s help locating a missing woman.

The Pope County Sheriff’s Office activated a Silver Alert on Thursday for 18-year-old Jerrilynn Herring, who was last known to be at 1443 Hudson Road in Pottsville at around 6 p.m. on Wednesday.

She was last seen wearing a pink sleeveless shirt and spandex shorts.

Herring has a scar on the center of her forehead that goes up and over to her right ear, as well as a quarter-sized bald spot on the top of her head. Police say he has limited function on the left side of her body which causes her left foot to turn sideways.

She is approximately 5 foot, 5 inches and weighs 160 pounds.

If you have any information on her whereabouts, call the Pope County Sheriff’s Office at (479) 968-0911

Screen-Shot-2020-05-14-at-6.23.04-AM.png

Silver Alert issued for missing 18-year-old woman in Pope County

Inactivated? I’ve never heard this word but... this article doesn’t even actually state this, it says it’s active. and has other errors and the word is also “deactivated” Right?
So strange! I hope this gets clarified soon!

Arkansas State Police

It is definitely no longer active. Probably just Arkansas grammar? They always say inactivated. An “inactivation” alert went out to us Arkies pretty soon after the initial silver alert.
The media just added the update to the top of the original article. That is also pretty standard around here.

Inactivated? I’ve never heard this word but... this article doesn’t even actually state this, it says it’s active. and has other errors and the word is also “deactivated” Right?
So strange! I hope this gets clarified soon!

Odd choice of word indeed! They’ve used the dateline to put the “update” but they have left the original article unamended, see highlight attached...

85E022C5-5C67-4541-9F73-25B930E34AB7.jpeg

Reactions: Dre

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88