GUILTY AR - Jersey Bridgeman, 6, raped & murdered, Bentonville, 20 Nov 2012 #1

In theory, you have to be 13 to be on Facebook. In reality, it's not too hard to fudge your DOB to get on Facebook, and some parents assist their under 13 y.o. children in having an account.

All that said, I haven't personally run across any five year olds on Facebook. :seeya:

Yes I agree. It just depends on what parental supervision is going on, that's really all there is to restrict a kid from getting a Facebook. Which is why I was thinking for a moment that AH 5 y.o. Son may possibly have a FB! Maybe a way for him to brag about how many detentions he has got in kindergarten or something. But I guess people were not actually saying he had a Facebook.

Hmmm. How does JB, ZH's dad have a facebook. He is a RSO...hmmm

Hmmm. How does JB, ZH's dad have a facebook. He is a RSO...hmmm

Hes not supposed to have it. Facebook says if you find a registered sex offender on facebook, you are supposed to contact them, or LE about it. I suppose someone should do that, even though it looks like JB is already wanted for violation.

Thanks!

My thoughts exactly!!

I looked at his FB immediately after his arrest and found it odd that the only family member he had listed at that time was his uncle.
Now I see that someone has put the step sons name under family.So yes, I think Amanda has control over the FB and has been doing some tweeking. What a freaking mess she is, IMO! Why in the heck would you even want to add your childs name to this alleged killers family list.
My wish for right now is that DFS would go get her child out of her care, take him somewhere safe from mental harm, and put her in for a psych eval. Where do these dang people come from??

MOO

Only the uncle is listed on his FB as family. At least for now.

wait, it looks like some wacky liberal activist court in california ruled against the law that says RSOs cant post on facebook. It looks like in California, they can.

http://www.businessinsider.com/california-appeals-court-sex-offenders-ruling-2012-9

Where in your link does it mention Facebook? I don't seem to find it.

But I did find this link: (wacky liberal Nebraska and Louisiana judges)!!!

After hearing challenges, federal judges in two states threw out laws or parts of laws that they deemed too stringent. In Nebraska, the decision allowed sex offenders to join social networks. And in Louisiana, a new law lets offenders use the Internet for shopping, reading news and exchanging email. A case filed against Indiana's law is under review.

So Sad! Poor little girl :(

Its times like these I wish I could read through all the blacked out portions of this document. I really want to know what this guy said in that interview room!

:banghead:

You said it, Guinevere! I'm hoping that as time goes by, they will publish an unedited copy....but when??

I've never seen a P/C document redacted before...but I've also never seen one with a suspect's confession (was that what some of it was?) on a P/C affy...

You said it, Guinevere! I'm hoping that as time goes by, they will publish an unedited copy....but when??

I've never seen a P/C document redacted before...but I've also never seen one with a suspect's confession (was that what some of it was?) on a P/C affy...

It does look like it eludes to a confession. Could be. But if so, when? Hard to tell. I'm hoping it wasn't a confession on the Friday, with the police telling ZH, ok well set up an arrest appointment for Monday see yah then. Or did they not get a confession and they called ZH Monday when the lab work came in and said, hey we got your DNA match here, yah it's you, come on down we'll be here all day. ? Either way it definitely looks like ZH went in to them right?

I'd want to hold onto Jersey's memories as long as I could but living in that home knowing a perv of a creep took my daughter and harmed her who lived right next door, killed her, left her in the house next to that, I'd be moving out of there. I'd find it a brick wall driving back to my home, overwhelming sadness. I won't be surprised DB moves soon. jmo

Again, I think her alternatives are limited -- from where she is now, she can walk to work -- does she even have a car? -- maybe her boyfriend does, but can she depend on him? -- she has got to work -- is the job market for those kinds of jobs pretty good in that area? -- she can't risk not having a job, since she probably lives p/check to p/check -- deposits for a new place, possible fees to connect water & electric & gas, perhaps -- I don't know if she can even consider it -- but maybe her boyfriend will be a help there -- she does need to relocate if she possibly can.

And how did she explain Jersey's death to her little girl? That's been bothering me.
icon9.gif
(Excuse if all this has already been discussed -- I am trying to catch up!)

Maybe the perp went to the store in the middle of the night to have an excuse for his wife for why he left the trailer in the middle of the night in case she asked him. No doubt he would have made some noise going in and out of the trailer and she could have heard him moving around. JMO

Maybe the perp went to the store in the middle of the night to have an excuse for his wife for why he left the trailer in the middle of the night in case she asked him. No doubt he would have made some noise going in and out of the trailer and she could have heard him moving around. JMO

I think he went to the store in the middle of the night to make sure J's mom's boyfriend was still at work and hadn't gotten off early. He bought something either to not look suspicious to the boyfriend and other EZ Mart employees, to not look suspicious to his own wife, or to make sure he was captured on CCTV somewhere as an 'alibi.' JMO

ZH's comments about messing up are still there. I just read them. You may have to click on see more recent stories to get to them. I see his pictures of AH-B & the little boy. Look in albums. They are there. One thing I did noticed is he or someone accepted a new friend on Monday.

Steadfast has copies of his fb, I think and should be able to tell if anyone changed anything, I'm just going by my memory, not much other than the new friend.

eta, albums are below friends & family.
I just went back and slowed down to look really well and found it. Thanks.

I think he went to the store in the middle of the night to make sure J's mom's boyfriend was still at work and hadn't gotten off early. He bought something either to not look suspicious to the boyfriend and other EZ Mart employees, to not look suspicious to his own wife, or to make sure he was captured on CCTV somewhere as an 'alibi.' JMO

I think both theories are true, and all f that points to a consciouness of guilt and premeditation. MOO

Only the uncle is listed on his FB as family. At least for now.
I just looked again and the step son, AH son, is listed as ZH step son. I thought earlier it just said son, but could be wrong.
To see click on "about" under where it says he lives and is from on his page.

I would not be surprised if his Full Scale IQ is low average, I'd especially be willing to bet money that his processing is even lower, but I still don't think it's below the ability to be competent for trial. The fact that he (if proven guilty of course) lied and hid her shows adequate cognitive ability in this regard. IMO of course, I'm not an expert.

I'm pretty sure he's going down... if how aggressively they prosecuted the bio father is any reflection anyway. Hopefully evidence stands, he gets a fair trial with no cause for appeal, and they throw the book at him.

Maybe they will prosecute with the Death Penalty as a possible verdict (if the DP is ever appropriate, it most certainly is here, IMHO) and he will plead to LWOP -- do they have Life Without Parole in Arkansas, and is it truly life without parole as it is in my home state of NC?

Sorry to bring the State of NC into this, but it's all I've ever seen -- even though he may not have planned to kill her, in NC the premeditation period can be very short. Strangulation/suffocation, etc. usually takes about 3--4 minutes (probably 1--2 min. for a child [please forgive me]) -- during which time you can stop, and the victim will usually start taking breaths & recover. Those minutes are all it takes for premeditation to qualify -- and the intent-to-action time can be even shorter & still qualify as premeditation. "However short" are words that are often used.

If they do charge as DP, and he pleads down to LWOP, no trial, go directly to jail for life. This would be ideal, IMO. But I'm getting way-y-y ahead of things, I know...

Just thinkin' out loud...

I just looked again and the step son, AH son, is listed as ZH step son. I thought earlier it just said son, but could be wrong.
To see click on "about" under where it says he lives and is from on his page.

I was looking at front page pictures under family.

I honestly don't think ZH is a sociopath. I do not see any of the generally accepted personality markers in him that tend to be associated with psychopathy. I think he is simply one sick, twisted perv who happens to be of questionable intelligence level.

So glad he was caught and quickly. and so thankful he was idiot enough to pull this awful crime off without much of a plan. Otherwise, I have no doubt that having gotten away with it once, he would have done this again.

bbm
ITA, 'cox. I don't see psychopathy in him, either -- if he is tested & found as one by a qualified professional, however, I would accept it. I don't think his putting her little body in the closet was a lack of insight, or cause/effect as much as it was simple panic. Surely, Shirley, he planned to move her body later and as soon as possible.

But even merely putting her body in the closet so she would be hidden, IMO, shows consciousness of guilt, and that takes away the incompetent-to-stand-trial angle, seems to me.

Plus he probably thought he could say, "I was sick" as part of his alibi.

Facebook goes off and on like that for no reason. It doesn't necessarily mean that anyone is messing with it. It very well could, but it doesn't have to.

Also, I want to mention that we probably shouldn't be sleuthing her or her son since they are, at this time, not suspects. Not trying to be a spoil sport, but just don't want to get this thread locked. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back