AR AR - Jesse Lee Burk, 30, Pine Bluff, murdered, body found November 1, 2022

Mr. and Mrs. P

Verified family member - Jesse Lee Burk
Reaction score
On November 1st 2022 police responded to a 911 call I. Pine bluff, ar, stating a body had been found on their property. The body was later identified as Jesse Lee Burk age 30. There has been no solid leads since then and the case is at a stand still. I need help finding my brothers killer(s). Jesse was a good man, he’d give you the shirt off his back in a heart beat. He didn’t deserve to die so young. Please read the two articles I have posted below as they give more information. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Jesse seems like a really nice man. My condolences to your family.

ADMIN NOTE

We've invited Mr. and Mrs. P to become verified, and will post on this thread as soon as approval has been given.

@Mr. and Mrs. P have now been verified as a family member in this discussion.

Our apologies for the delay but our Verification Coordinator was not available.

Thank you for your patience, and to everyone who is here to discuss Jesse's case.

Jesse was last seen 3 weeks prior by his ex boyfriend who claims Jesse told him he owed someone money and he was scared. A few months after he was found I received a message from someone on Facebook messenger saying they have reason to believe it was done by Jesse’s ex girlfriends new boyfriend. They then went on to describe how he would have done it. The police were notified and Messages relayed. However, nothing ever came of it.

This is Kellie. I am the mother of Jesse the deceased and of Crystal the author of this post. Thank you for your support and I pray for answers daily.

Update: It has nearly been a year since since my brother was found, still no leads. Little information is known but what we do know is Jesse was last seen 3 weeks prior by his boyfriend of 10 years. Jesse and Brad were no longer in a relationship they had broken up and Jesse had been seeing a girl who’s name I can’t mention for a couple years. The relationship was very rocky and they were on again off again. But jesse and Brad remained friends. Jesse went to see Brad 3 weeks before he was found and told him that he owed someone money and he was scared. Jesse was then found on Nov. 1st in a field. He had suffered a gunshot wound to the chest. He was taken to the state crime lab in Little Rock, Ar where an autopsy was performed before he was released to the family for cremation. If anyone can help shed some light on this we would be very grateful.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back