AR - Josh Duggar Admits Molesting Girls As A Teenager - #1

Discussion in 'Celebrity and Entertainment News' started by LietKynes, May 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BayouBelle_LA

BayouBelle_LA Well-Known Member

What I interpreted from her statement was that some male child predators could claim they are transgender in order to enter female private areas such as restrooms and locker rooms.

I for one don't want to share a restroom with a male - transgender or otherwise. jmo

2. MsMarple

MsMarple Well-Known Member

The sealed Washington County Circuit Court file for "Josh Duggar vs. the Arkansas Department of Human Services," CV 07-921, was found in 2007 by a Northwest Arkansas Times reporter, who now works for the Northwest Arkansas Democrat-Gazette. A trial in that case took place Aug. 6, 2007, according to notes attached to the file. Sealed cases aren't supposed to be left in public view, but the Duggar case file had been left in a stack of routine court filings at the circuit clerk's office. The reporter saw no other information on the case at the time.

Amy Webb, spokesman for the state Department of Human Services, said she couldn't comment on any case involving a minor and couldn't confirm or deny there had been a case, she said Wednesday.

Both Josh and Jim Bob Duggar were asked about the case in 2007, and both declined to comment.

Messages sent Wednesday and Thursday to Josh Duggar through social media weren't returned.

http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2015/may/22/oldest-of-tv-s-19-kids-admits-to-wrongd/

Maybe yet more dirt under the rug?

3. mrsobrien

mrsobrien Well-Known Member

I dont check anyone's gender in restrooms, I think thats generally frowned upon, lol. I'm sure you and I both have already shared restrooms with trans people.

4. Mrs G Norris

Mrs G Norris Well-Known Member

It's bad enough they have like 19 kids, then they went ahead and gave them all 'J' names, which is freaky as all get out, and now THIS!!

5. blue22

blue22 Well-Known Member

Do a google search about the place he received "counseling." Their views on sexual abuse are sickening.

6. IzzyBlanche

IzzyBlanche Well-Known Member

Yeah, I use a stall and not once have I tried to peer into another stall to check someone's gender, nor have I caught anyone peering at me. And I'm pretty old.

7. mrsobrien

mrsobrien Well-Known Member

You know, I never cared how many kids there were or what names they chose. I did, however, take issue with their methods of child rearing. I chose to do my part to show my nonnon support by intentionally not watching their show. I'm not surprised by the recent revelations...not at all, unfortunately.

8. Katerz

Katerz Verified Insider/Robert Wiggins

Someone on another forum lives where they live and said that if rumors are true, a LOT is gonna come out.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

9. SuzDuJour

SuzDuJour Well-Known Member

A transgender male IS a female...

10. PHB

PHB New Member

Well, no wonder nobody's peering at you!

<rimshot>

11. SuzDuJour

SuzDuJour Well-Known Member

Not to mention that the girls were not willing participants. He molested them as they slept.

12. PHB

PHB New Member

A verified local LEO told me the same:(.

13. BayouBelle_LA

BayouBelle_LA Well-Known Member

That is a common misconception.

14. MsMarple

MsMarple Well-Known Member

And the lies just keep coming. Part of a statement from JD's wife, which was posted on the Official Duggar Family Facebook Page:

At that point and over the next two years, Josh shared how the counseling he received changed his life as he continued to do what he was taught. And when you, our sweet fans, first met me when Josh asked me to marry him... I was able to say, "Yes" knowing who Josh really is - someone who had gone down a wrong path and had humbled himself before God and those whom he had offended. Someone who had received the help needed to change the direction of his life and do what is right. I want to say thank you to those who took time over a decade ago to help Josh in a time of crisis. Your investment changed his life from going down the wrong path to doing what is right. If it weren't for your help I would not be here as his wife — celebrating 6 1/2 years of marriage to a man who knows how to be a gentleman and treat a girl right. Thank you to all of you who tirelessly work with children in crisis, you are changing lives and I am forever grateful for all of you."

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/29...cial-media-to-discuss-joshs-very-bad-mistakes

15. IzzyBlanche

How do you figure? A transgender male is a biological female who identifies as male.

So what sex do you think the person is?

16. Mrs G Norris

Mrs G Norris Well-Known Member

The people worrying about sharing a bathroom with a transgender woman should really quit worrying, as they probably already have and haven't even noticed.

17. PHB

PHB New Member

So on the "freeginger.org" site linked previously, they seem to believe the sister who was not abused is also the one who has a fraternal twin brother.

Do you think Josh avoided her because she'd have been more likely to tell her twin brother (being that twins are supposedly exceptionally close)?

They say pedophiles are very careful about who they abuse for obvious reasons, I wonder if this is an example of that?

**I tried to type that out w/o using anyone's name, as per site regs, but if it is too specific please delete**

18. IzzyBlanche

Ha ha. Even when I was younger I never caught anyone peering at me.

And I may be old but I'm still pretty hot. :tongue:

19. blue22

blue22 Well-Known Member

Her logic (lolololol) is that a person who is not transgendered will pretend to be, so they can harm children.

20. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

According to the original post floating around the internet for years but dimissed as rumor, which thus far has been eerily accurate, DHS did six month check ups on the family for a few years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.