AR AR - Matthew Manson, 35, Mayflower, 4 July 2016

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Man Searches for Missing Brother to Inform of Father's Death

A Mayflower man is looking for his brother who's been missing for a year and a half.

Andrew Manson says 35 year old Matthew Manson has disappeared before, but never for this long.

"My dad was constantly talking about Matt and wanting to find him," says Andrew, who says their father has been sick for the last several years.

Their father passed away Wednesday.BBM

"That's the last thing he said when he was awake," says Andrew. "He was hollering for Matt."

Manson says the last time he saw his older brother was at a family cookout on Independence Day 2016.

"That day went really smoothly, the whole day," says Manson.

According to family, Matt has had a troubled adulthood, including drugs and stints in jail. Matt has disappeared before for several months, but this time it's different.

"This past year he missed Thanksgiving, Christmas, birthdays, everything," says Andrew.

Andrew says Matt even missed the birth of his youngest daughter and will miss his wedding, but he doesn't want his brother to miss his father's funeral.

"I do think he's alive, at least I hope he is."

Manson filed a missing persons report with the Mayflower police. If you have any information on the whereabouts of Matthew Manson, give police a call.

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/news...-brother-to-inform-of-fathers-death/850263105

6dc3f474285f591d3d4c0b7eab2bae5c.jpg

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj