AR AR - Micheal Morris, 20, last seen walking along highway, Jackson County, Jan 2019

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by yrmfp, Feb 19, 2019.

1. yrmfp

yrmfp https://www.facebook.com/groups/findUSnetwork/

* take time to look at moms profile and you will understand my desire to help her have resolution *
    Cynthia JC Medlock

The White County Sheriff's Office is active in the investigation of a missing person last seen in Jackson County.

The family of Micheal Morris, 20, reportedly lost contact with him two weeks ago Monday night after he stepped out a vehicle and began walking down Arkansas Highway 367 in Olyphant, which is near Bradford.

ICYMI: A Jackson Co. family is trying to stay positive as the search continues for their missing son. They are offering a $2,500 reward for information. More details here: Parents Searching Jackson County for Missing Son

The Daily Citizen

https://www.google.com/amp/www.kait...family-pleas-mans-safe-return/?outputType=amp

Michael Morris | I Have Vanished

Attached Files:

GarAndTeed likes this.
  2. yrmfp

3. yrmfp

** MOD, I just noticed his name spelled differently on every article.

Judging by moms Facebook it is MICHEAL.
    Can anyone update heading for me please?

4. ilovematt

ilovematt Well-Known Member

It seems like you know or are in some kind of contact with Michaels mom. If so, you may politely ask her to archive a few posts on that FB you listed. Some are very politically driven and divisive. I think this is a situation where all of that is overly polarizing and it might alienate potential future informants or volunteers. Idk about this one. It’s a sit on all of my limbs moment but his mom’s account seems.. may i say unorthodox? I hope Michel is just off claiming his young independence and safe.

yrmfp likes this.
  5. yrmfp

I personally dont know her. A friend of hers reached out to me and asked me to start a group for him a few days ago as he is getting no exposure. I've relayed a message to try to encourage her to register on NAMUS etc but havent personally interacted with her.

I will definitely relay that suggestion as well though.

Myself and a few others have attempted looking at this one but theres simply not much beyond some hearsay from friends of theirs that joined my group.

I am hopeful websleuths brains can have better luck.

ilovematt likes this.
  6. ilovematt

ilovematt Well-Known Member

Is this like Michael? What do his friends know? Any risk of self-harm or drug/booze issues that may have led him to choose to cut off contact? Or a lady friend?

7. cybervampira

cybervampira Well-Known Member

White County Sheriff's Office-Arkansas

On January 28, 2019, Micheal Morris walked away from his brother in Olyphant, Arkansas and hasn’t been seen since.

He was reported missing to the Jackson County Sheriff’s Office who along with his parents, family and friends have worked tirelessly to locate him.

The White County Sheriff’s Office has joined in and are helping to try and locate Morris by following up on all leads and assisting the Jackson County Sheriff’s Office in the investigation.

Morris’ family has posted a $10,000 dollar reward for anyone who can lead us to him.

We, here at the White County Sheriff’s Office, are asking for anyone who has information on Morris to do the right thing and help us aid in finding him.

If you should have information and want or need to remain anonymous then we can make sure that happens as well.

If you have any information, please contact the Jackson County Sheriff’s Office at 870.523.5842 or the White County Sheriff’s Office at 501.279.6279.

A9BF4057-8FAF-4508-9A30-F9808EAC1764.jpeg

doodles1211 likes this.
  8. Wagtales10

Wagtales10 WOOF WOOF WOOF - call them out

I wonder if they checked if he was posting on other sites that were more intense in the beliefs he had. Did he setup any meets or "training camps" that he might have wanted to join?

9. dspdenver

dspdenver Well-Known Member

Also, 'AK' in thread header should be changed to 'AR' for Arkansas.

yrmfp and enchilada like this.
  10. Vail

Vail Justice for Kara & Jessica

His mom's post of Feb 11th indicates Micheal has been "strung out" before, to where she would leave supplies in a hidden tub behind the funeral home for him (wtf?). Anyway it sheds a lot of light on what may have happened.

11. Wagtales10

Wagtales10 WOOF WOOF WOOF - call them out

Reading that post. I get the sense he was an addict. His mother wanted him in detox and he ran off.
    She even says its common for him to just take off. Not much going for him. They need to talk to dealers. I think OD is more likely that foul play.

The drug epidemic is a real national emergency.

Vail likes this.
  12. AzPistonsGirl

AzPistonsGirl Detroit to the Bone

he spelled friends like "freinds" on his FB page - are you sure his name is Micheal? I alerted for the state and name spelling.

cybervampira likes this.
  13. azure

azure Well-Known Member

That’s how it’s spelled on his missing flyer and every day on mom’s FB.

14. doodles1211

doodles1211 Well-Known Member

So, it appears that his bday is Jan 7th. Is this around the time he went missing? Possibly had indulged too much and it ended tragically? Was he last seen walking down a road by his brother? Possible that he could have been hit by a car?

cybervampira likes this.
  15. AzPistonsGirl

AzPistonsGirl Detroit to the Bone

bumping for this young man. no new news? Wondering what hasn't been reported? If there is anything else being left out...

16. yrmfp

There is a lot in social media blowing up today but it's on an acquaintance of his page so I'm not allowed to say more ... ugh..

I only found it because someone posted links in the fb group for him.

One person was arrested but it's not been disclosed if related so I'm trying to find an article mentioning that name with Hope's a mod will allow us to share that to lead to the rabbit hole...

Carja7 and AzPistonsGirl like this.