GUILTY AR - Minor, 17, Kidnapped, RANSOM DEMAND, Hot Springs, 18 Apr 2022 *2 Arrests*

How are these two connected? Romantically involved? Just partners in crime? Actual father/daughter?

Not father. According to her FB page, her father is easy to find. I can't see her mom in any photos. Perhaps step-dad? But, not clear. I do think drugs are involved! Maybe pimp?

Not father. According to her FB page, her father is easy to find. I can't see her mom in any photos. Perhaps step-dad? But, not clear. I do think drugs are involved! Maybe pimp?

She has a mothers day post for her mum.

Samuel Wayne Bolling Jr., 38, and Dayla Diane Ferrer, 19, who lists an Atoka, Tenn., address, have both been charged with felony counts of kidnapping, aggravated robbery, first-degree false imprisonment and first-degree battery and are each being held at the Garland County jail without bond, according to police.
According to an Amber Alert sent out early Tuesday, TC left work at the bakery along with another co-worker and the two were walking to their vehicles parked a block away. The two were met by an unknown female standing near a parked vehicle.
The missing teen was found at approximately 3:20 p.m. at 4737 Central Ave. with minor injuries, according to a news release issued Wednesday morning from Hot Springs police.

Authorities said she was transported to a local hospital for medical assessment.
Police: 2 arrested after missing Hot Springs 17-year-old found OK

I can't make heads or tails of this crime. Was TC targeted by the two suspects? Why? So far it appears they were not known to TC so why were they hanging around the parking lot at 9:30 at night? How did TC escape?

Did they see TC earlier? The sweet shop where she works doesn't have a sit down area like a restaurant but maybe they stopped in and bought something?

So many questions, so few answers. Hopefully LE will fill us in at some point.

Last edited by a moderator:
The mug shots in these pics are different than what I'd seen earlier.

Also:

"According to a release from Hot Springs police, <victim> was located at a Central Avenue business with minor injuries. She was transported to a local hospital for medical assessment."
Two arrested after Hot Springs kidnapping victim found safe

"Officers found <victim> just before 3:30 p.m. Tuesday, April 19, in the 4700-block of Central Avenue in Hot Springs... Police found the two suspects at a location in the 4800-block of Central Avenue, the release stated, and arrested them without incident." Two arrested in connection with Arkansas teen’s kidnapping

There is something very wrong with a 38-year-old man dating a 19-year-old in the first place (obviously there is something very wrong with him). But she is an adult, too, and played an equal role in the abduction.
I wonder if either suspect is talking.

4737 Central Ave. per my last post seems to be the Hunan Palace Chinese restaurant. I don’t know what is at the 4800 block without a specific address - looks like a couple other restaurants, a gas station, a car rental. There’s a hotel a bit off Central ave. Maybe they took her there?

Maybe they stopped for gas and TC got away. What did they do from 9:30 pm to 3:30 the next day?

If I’m correct on the address it’s 5 miles from the sweet shop. Why stay in the area? Sigh.

Glad the young lady is OK, and wow I do love the name of that bakery:

<modsnip>

jmho ymmv lrr

In one of the msm articles that updated that she had been found then updated again that the car had been located, they interviewed a worker and had camera footage of TC going into a liquor store (Cash and Carry was the name?) to ask to use the phone to call her mother. Workers said she had blood in her hair and appeared shaken. I'll dig that video/article up.

Here is the link to article with video near the bottom of the first article and a direct link to just the video.

teen reportedly abducted in Hot Springs | wfaa.com

This scares me - imagine if you'd have hired her with him around in the background.

Full-Time Nanny Available in Hot Springs: Dayla | Nanny Lane

View attachment 340578
Oh my word! The last time I saw an ad from a suspect for nanny/babysitter was for a woman who is currently in jail for the murder of her children. She was involved in a cult. Good catch! Ugh.

Also, now that I'm on my laptop I did see that there is a $69/night lodging facility on the 4800 block. The address is 4810.

Google Maps

Rape charges are listed for him as well.
Inmate Roster | Garland County, AR
Those rape charges must have been added more recently, as I'm pretty sure it was just the kidnapping, robbery, false imprisonment, and battery charges for both this morning when I originally checked.
I'm going to self report my reply.

Can we please get the title changed to initials for the victim?

I would guess the guy is an aspiring pimp, yes and a bad one at that. When he heard her intent to return home he made an impulsive and likely drug addled decision to turn it into an impromptu kidnapping.

"Everyone is aware we had a kidnapping [Monday]," [Police Chief] Chapmond said. "I'd like to commend my staff and our partnering agencies that worked with us to solve that. Within 20 hours, we were able to relocate the victim, secure her safely, return her back to her parents and then make the arrest of the two individuals."

"I'm not allowed to release the details of that, but it was a very heinous crime," he said.
Bolling and Ferrer were arrested at a condo where they had been staying at 4810 Central Ave. At the time of his arrest, Bolling listed the condo as his address while Ferrer listed an Atoka, Tenn., address. A news release from Hot Springs police issued Wednesday listed Bolling's address as Nashville and Ferrer's as Memphis.
A gag order was issued in the case limiting pretrial publicity. Charges against Bolling and Ferrer are being filed under seal, so the affidavits in the cases were not available.
[Prosecuting Attorney] Lawrence said the victim "was just trying to be a good Samaritan" to a young woman who was apparently lost.

"She didn't do anything wrong," she said. "She was just being a nice person and trying to help her."
2 from Tennessee arrested, charged with kidnapping in abduction of Hot Springs 17-year-old
My bolding.
While we may not hear anything more until trial it does appear that the minor victim was exactly that - a victim - who was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I would guess the guy is an aspiring pimp, yes and a bad one at that. When he heard her intent to return home he made an impulsive and likely drug addled decision to turn it into an impromptu kidnapping.

Some older men are predators towards younger women. <modsnip> IMO

This man is a predator, I wonder if there are other victims.

Some older men are predators towards younger women. <modsnip> IMO

This man is a predator, I wonder if there are other victims.
The vast majority of people at any age have their own best interests in mind, particularly when dating. However I would venture as far as to say that, taking age and age only into consideration, a 40 year old man is more likely to be thinking about starting a family than a 19 year old man.

The vast majority of people at any age have their own best interests in mind, particularly when dating. However I would venture as far as to say that, taking age and age only into consideration, a 40 year old man is more likely to be thinking about starting a family than a 19 year old man.

IMO a 40 year old man only has one thing in mind when he tries to hang out with 19 year olds. Its a red flag. I cant in my heart defend predation.

thats just my opinion. We see it end tragically here alot unfortunately.

As this was all unfolding, I had some serious doubts about this being a legitimate kidnapping. Reports of "alleged kidnapping," and "vehicle of interest" in quotes on msm, the way the ransom was asked for, the young woman asking for directions, it was all just very strange.

I wish it HAD been a hoax or some bizarre misunderstanding than what really seems to have happened here. And what's most awful is that she was actually trying to HELP someone. There's something exceptionally EVIL about preying on someone whom you plan to elicit some form of help or assistance from vs just preying on them without the charade of pretending to be helpless to a kind stranger first.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74
Back