AR AR - Miranda 'Michelle' Owens, 40, Stuttgart, 21 April 2015

Is no one looking for this woman anymore? *ALL* LIVES MATTER!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I really don't think this has anything to do with anything except SPD not doing their job. One is older and AA one is younger and Caucasian, they are searching for neither....sadly.

Exactly hence my all lives matter I don't think they're looking for cassie anymore either

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Arkansas now has a new tool — www.neverforgotten.ar.gov — when it comes to missing persons in the state.
"We still get leads from different places, wish we'd get more," Stuttgart Police Department (SPD) Criminal Investigation Division Lt. Mark Duke said. "We've run them (tips) all down."

Duke said they've even followed up on leads in other states, but haven't found anything, as off press time, on the two open and active missing persons cases in Stuttgart.

http://m.stuttgartdailyleader.com/news/20160707/compton-owens-added-to-website

ETA Micelle is listed as Miranda on this new site.

Wow I hadn't fully looked over the website there's an 11 year old missing since 2014 from Helena and little to no press on most of these , Dang I always thought going home to Arkansas would be safer than living in Dallas , but now I'm not so sure!

No, Arkansas has proven that their LE chase druggies and ignore everything else. Not safe. Don't ever go there.

No, Arkansas has proven that their LE chase druggies and ignore everything else. Not safe. Don't ever go there.

I know quite a few LE in Arkansas, they really don't do much of that either .

Miranda Michelle Owens – The Charley Project

Miranda Michelle Owens

miranda_michelle_owens_1.jpg
miranda_michelle_owens_2.jpg
miranda_michelle_owens_3.jpg
miranda_michelle_owens_4.jpg

Missing Since 04/21/2015
Missing From Stuttgart, Arkansas
Classification Endangered Missing
Sex Female
Race Black
Date of Birth 12/23/1974 (45)
Age 40 years old
Height and Weight 5'6, 120 pounds
Clothing/Jewelry Description Rainbow-colored clothing.
Medical Conditions Owens has a diminished mental capacity; although she is very verbal and very social, she's a slow learner and dependent on others.
Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Black hair, brown eyes. Owens normally styles her hair in braids, and she wears eyeglasses with brown frames. She goes by her middle name, Michelle. Owens has a large overbite.

Details of Disappearance
Owens was last seen near the KWIKI Car Wash at the intersection of east 13th Street and south Main Street in Stuttgart, Arkansas on April 21, 2015; she hadn't spoken to her family since April 19, but police saw her on April 20 and April 21. She has never been heard from again.

It's uncharacteristic of Owens to leave without warning; her family stated she kept a normal routine and used her cellular phone frequently. Due to her mental disability and the circumstances of her disappearance, they're afraid for her safety. Few details are available in her case.

A lot has happened here in Arkansas county the past couple of weeks! Michelle Owens and Cassie Compton’s names have been brought up when the Arkansas county sheriff Todd Wright resigned due to his racial outburst that was recorded and uploaded on Facebook. A woman claiming she knows what happened to them said a couple of interesting things during a Facebook live video.

A lot has happened here in Arkansas county the past couple of weeks! Michelle Owens and Cassie Compton’s names have been brought up when the Arkansas county sheriff Todd Wright resigned due to his racial outburst that was recorded and uploaded on Facebook. A woman claiming she knows what happened to them said a couple of interesting things during a Facebook live video.

Sadly, not only in AR County but in AR in general! Have you looked through the missing persons discussion forum lately? I’ve lost count of the number of missing person cases myself or other members have posted in recent months. It’s definitely something that needs to be brought to someone’s attention (LE, AR attorney general, the media, etc). IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back