AR AR - Morgan Nick, 6, Alma, 9 Jun 1995

We will never stop sharing Her Case until it is solved! Try to remember that there are many cases like the golden state killer that, many thought would be impossible to solve, yet it was, through DNA from a family member, who had uploaded it. There are many cases from 4 decades ago being solved and killers being brought to justice, it can happen with Morgans Case. No one deserves to be lost forever, I've not known this Case long, but when I did on unsolved mysteries, it stuck with Me and pulled at My heart strings, if that can do that to a complete stranger, so much so they try everything possible to share a Case of a missing Child they've never met, then it can prick the consciousness of whoever knows the truth. Whoever it is, is out there, probably even reading this thread on Morgan, he will be caught, one day, like many MANY others are! He can do the right thing and let Morgans Family know what happened, without a doubt, he knows the name of the Child he took that day, without a doubt he's heard and seen Morgans Mom pleading for answers. It's such a heartbreaking case, but as I've said, cold cases can be solved and I found this very interesting article FSC: The Abduction of Morgan Nick: Alma, Arkansas: June 9, 1995

Where someone used what is called "Utilizing the Modified Schrodinger’s Cat Thought Experiment Methodology Model (MSCTEM) To Re-examine the Abduction of Morgan Nick:

The MCSTEM has been created to examine cases that have gone cold, have little or no evidence left behind by a suspect and attempt to create a forensic triad through deductive reasoning by utilizing forensic tools from analyzing psychological criminal profiles, examining the Victimology, the geography, by formulating hypothesis based on the known facts of the case to arrive at a functional operational theory to aid in identifying a suspect"

Basically trying to get an idea of who the person that took Morgan is, what kind of Life he lead and probably still leading, they suspect he's a transient serial killer but it's just an analysis obviously, but found it very Eye opening and haunting too! View attachment 264524View attachment 264525View attachment 264526View attachment 264528View attachment 264529View attachment 264530
September 12 was Morgan's 31 birthday. There's a still people that are praying for her every day. May God give her mother and family strenght. Someone know who this man was and he has likely done this to other children. I pray God lays it on their heart so heavily they can no longer protect this evil monster.

September 12 was Morgan's 31 birthday. There's a still people that are praying for her every day. May God give her mother and family strenght. Someone know who this man was and he has likely done this to other children. I pray God lays it on their heart so heavily they can no longer protect this evil monster.

I know next to nothing about hunting but could a camper shell be used to hide the animal carcass of a hunter? As opposed to it being used as bedding for a transient person?

I keep flip flopping on Brian being responsible. One one hand, he's the closest I've seen to someone looking like the suspect drawing. He has a criminal history involving sexual deviancy and happens to be a hunter as well. Also he lived close by at the time. On the other hand, the drawing looks ridiculously generic. A lot of people could look like the drawing. Also most people in Alma Arkansas would speak with a hick accent! I'm not sure what to think.

qLLrQDe.png

I'm hoping like hell the police have more evidence with this case then known to the public. Because unless the perp buried her body on his property, which could be found during a future search of a potential suspect, there isn't much to go on in regards to a potential arrest. If they only have the suspect drawing and the vehicle (which by now would have been sold or destroyed) it will be hard to pin this awful crime on someone.

Last edited:
I know next to nothing about hunting but could a camper shell be used to hide the animal carcass of a hunter? As opposed to it being used as bedding for a transient person?

I keep flip flopping on Brian being responsible. One one hand, he's the closest I've seen to someone looking like the suspect drawing. He has a criminal history involving sexual deviancy and happens to be a hunter as well. Also he lived close by at the time. On the other hand, the drawing looks ridiculously generic. A lot of people could look like the drawing. Also most people in Alma Arkansas would speak with a hick accent! I'm not sure what to think.

qLLrQDe.png

I'm hoping like hell the police have more evidence with this case then known to the public. Because unless the perp buried her body on his property, which could be found during a future search of a potential suspect, there isn't much to go on in regards to a potential arrest. If they only have the suspect drawing and the vehicle (which by now would have been sold or destroyed) it will be hard to pin this awful crime on someone.

It's scary, how alike they look and the fact he lived on walnut Street or near to itScreenshot_20200920_105149.jpg I wonder how they got this picture, though, did they investigate, the vehicle and is there anyway, we can find the background vehicle history of Brian Sevier? His Facebook is mostly of Animals he's killed but it's a very weird coincidence how he fits the behavioral profile of the "Utilizing the Modified Schrodinger’s Cat Thought Experiment Methodology Model (MSCTEM) To Re-examine the Abduction of Morgan Nick:

The MCSTEM has been created to examine cases that have gone cold, have little or no evidence left behind by a suspect and attempt to create a forensic triad through deductive reasoning by utilizing forensic tools from analyzing psychological criminal profiles, examining the Victimology, the geography, by formulating hypothesis based on the known facts of the case to arrive at a functional operational theory to aid in identifying a suspect" conducted by this guy who owns this article FSC: The Abduction of Morgan Nick: Alma, Arkansas: June 9, 1995

His son works in homeland security or with the FBI either one. I'm so tempted to contact him but then it could make things worse, so idk, I wonder if anyone has, I wonder if he is involved, maybe reaching out and seeing what he knows?

It's scary, how alike they look and the fact he lived on walnut Street or near to itView attachment 264713 I wonder how they got this picture, though, did they investigate, the vehicle and is there anyway, we can find the background vehicle history of Brian Sevier? His Facebook is mostly of Animals he's killed but it's a very weird coincidence how he fits the behavioral profile of the "Utilizing the Modified Schrodinger’s Cat Thought Experiment Methodology Model (MSCTEM) To Re-examine the Abduction of Morgan Nick:

The MCSTEM has been created to examine cases that have gone cold, have little or no evidence left behind by a suspect and attempt to create a forensic triad through deductive reasoning by utilizing forensic tools from analyzing psychological criminal profiles, examining the Victimology, the geography, by formulating hypothesis based on the known facts of the case to arrive at a functional operational theory to aid in identifying a suspect" conducted by this guy who owns this article FSC: The Abduction of Morgan Nick: Alma, Arkansas: June 9, 1995

His son works in homeland security or with the FBI either one. I'm so tempted to contact him but then it could make things worse, so idk, I wonder if anyone has, I wonder if he is involved, maybe reaching out and seeing what he knows?
edit: Brian used to umpire little league games at the time of Morgan's disappearance so it would give him a reason why he may have been at Alma ballpark.

I find it interesting that Brian has defended himself on message boards when he has been brought up as being a potential suspect in Morgan's case.

2UnAqCt.png

Does this make him more, or less a suspect?

Last edited:
edit: Brian used to umpire little league games at the time of Morgan's disappearance so it would give him a reason why he may have been at Alma ballpark.

I find it interesting that Brian has defended himself on message boards when he has been brought up as being a potential suspect in Morgan's case.

2UnAqCt.png

Does this make him more, or less a suspect?[/QUOTE]

BBM...It makes him neither more or less a suspect. Put yourself in his position. What would you do?

I've often felt so frustrated with the heartbreaking Case of 6 Year Old Morgan Nick
with the amount of times and places I've shared Her Case and absolutely nothing, no one seems to have any information

the suspect in Morgans Case was profiled by the FBI as probably being a loner by nature and probably doesn't have alot of friends or family

so that too me makes me feel like he's probably living a small town life

most likely not in Arkansas though because 1 Year after Morgan was abducted Her Mom set up the Morgan Nick foundation and Morgans Case is very famous in that state and semi in Oklahoma, as authorities received 2 tips there over the years

I doubt he's living in Oklahoma, locals would surely recognise Morgan and the suspect, or suspect, maybe I don't know, what do You think?

the risk of being recognised from the suspect sketches
and his distinctive red Ford, low wheelbase, with paint that seemed to have dulled due to age. The truck had a white camper shell over the bed of the truck, but noticed the shell was shorter than the bed. Over the windows of the shell were curtains. Lastly, it was noticed there was damage on the rear passenger side of the vehicle Screenshot_20200920_105149.jpg

FSC: The Abduction of Morgan Nick: Alma, Arkansas: June 9, 1995

i don't know how it's not been found or someone didn't recognise it, if he sold it or something, what do you think he did with it? Maybe it's laying at the bottom of a lake somewhere? ‍♀️

Detectives in Her Case have vigorously searched and dug up many parts, including the area where the still tragic unsolved murder of Melissa Witt https://www.abnormalarkansas.com/post/cold-case-the-murder-of-melissa-missy-witt body was found

I suspected Morgans suspect probably came from surrounding States or is now Living in one of them and just found this out
"Alma is a small town of about five thousand residents. It’s known for being the spinach capital of the world. The iconic cartoon character Popeye the Sailor Man is the symbol of The Allen’s Canning Company “Popeye Spinach” brand.

Alma is about 20 miles west from the Oklahoma state border and about 20 miles north of the Arkansas River which winds through the state. I-40, the 2,555 mile stretch of interstate which moves west from Barstow, California, through Arizona, New Mexico, and the Texas panhandle will take one all the way through the state of Arkansas and into Memphis and ends in North Carolina. Portions of 1-40 pass directly through the town of Alma.

Highway 64 also runs east-west and stretches for 2,326 miles and was once the primary road used by travelers prior to the construction of I-40 still exists and goes through downtown Alma.

An hour north of Alma is the city of Fayetteville the home of the Arkansas Razorbacks and a popular destination for college sports fans. Prior to 1999 travelers coming in from I-40 would have had to take what was then recognized as one of the most dangerous highways in America—Highway 71. The highway twists through the Boston Mountains and small rural towns and beautiful picturesque scenic views of the Ozark Mountains"

What do you think happened to Morgan Nick? IMG_20200412_182140.jpgIMG_20200510_120112.pngIMG_20200521_135516.jpgScreenshot_20200912_085053.jpg

What do you think happened to Morgan Nick?
I think she was kidnapped by a predator. Taken somewhere remote (or back to the house of the person responsible if they lived close by) and was sexually assaulted, then murdered to cover up the crime.

It wouldn't surprise me if the person responsible had spent a couple of nights at Alma ballpark waiting for the time to strike, and when he saw Morgan putting her shoes back on with her friends gone he grabbed her.

2 Sisters, I happened to catch that same episode which was rerun yesterday. I missed the very beginning and then caught on that this was Morgan's family. I so wish she would come home. Her lovely mother deserves it for all her hard work with the Morgan Nick foundation. How nice that she has a beautiful place to work from, with memories of Morgan everywhere.

I think she was kidnapped by a predator. Taken somewhere remote (or back to the house of the person responsible if they lived close by) and was sexually assaulted, then murdered to cover up the crime.

It wouldn't surprise me if the person responsible had spent a couple of nights at Alma ballpark waiting for the time to strike, and when he saw Morgan putting her shoes back on with her friends gone he grabbed her.

Screenshot_20200924_154342.jpg I wonder if he could be involved with Morgan Nicks abduction, he's the suspect in Melissa Witts murder but never convicted or charged, not enough proof

But i wonder how many times people theorised that outcome for Jaycee Lee Dugard, She was 11 and She was still scared to escape, after nearly two decades She came home. The odds to many professionals wouldn't of be good, given Her Age too, yet She defied it all, maybe Morgan can do the same, She was only 6 at the time, practically still a Baby, She had no chance of defending Herself, but Her remembering Herself is unlikely given Her Age. Jaycees abductors forced Her to never say Her name, but obviously She still remembered, but with Morgan I don't think it'll be possible, She may not realise Her Life She may be Living is abnormal and wrong too! I think it'll take someone recognising Her to rescue Her, regardless its so heartbreaking how one decision can change someone's Life completely, no one had heard Morgan scream, so in My opinion, he got Her trust, I read on Facebook, that Morgans Mom had taught Her to never get in a strangers car even if She knew them without Her Mother's permission. That's incredibly heartbreaking, but it just confirms he used something to convince Morgan to go with him, dispicable he broke Her trust for his own means and how can he live with himself I don't know. If Morgans abductor is Alive, where do you think he could be now? I'm sure he would of heard of Morgans Case over the years, surely? Maybe he's searched Her Name and heard Her Mom pleading for answers, he knows where the Morgan Nick foundation is, he could of sent an anonymous letter, giving Morgans Mom the answers She deserves at the very least

But i wonder how many times people theorised that outcome for Jaycee Lee Dugard, She was 11 and She was still scared to escape, after nearly two decades She came home. The odds to many professionals wouldn't of be good, given Her Age too, yet She defied it all, maybe Morgan can do the same, She was only 6 at the time, practically still a Baby, She had no chance of defending Herself, but Her remembering Herself is unlikely given Her Age. Jaycees abductors forced Her to never say Her name, but obviously She still remembered, but with Morgan I don't think it'll be possible, She may not realise Her Life She may be Living is abnormal and wrong too! I think it'll take someone recognising Her to rescue Her, regardless its so heartbreaking how one decision can change someone's Life completely, no one had heard Morgan scream, so in My opinion, he got Her trust, I read on Facebook, that Morgans Mom had taught Her to never get in a strangers car even if She knew them without Her Mother's permission. That's incredibly heartbreaking, but it just confirms he used something to convince Morgan to go with him, dispicable he broke Her trust for his own means and how can he live with himself I don't know.
I'm hoping like hell that Morgan was taken by a man who just wanted to raise a child of his own, who had no intentions of hurting her, just a mentally ill man who wanted to call a young child his daughter. Someone who brainwashed her to be someone else, who convinced her that John and Colleen didn't love her, that Logan and Tarryn weren't her siblings, that she was destined to be with him forever. That ultimately she is still alive. I want that to be true so bad. That she now has a family of her own, that she has a different name now, that she perhaps has forgotten who her real self is. I remember reading an article on newspapers.com about an incident in a South Carolina diner where a man who looked like the sketch, and a girl who looked like Morgan were having dinner and the girl was throwing a tantrum about how it was her birthday and that the man with her wouldn't buy her a cake. He had enough and forced her out of the diner and into his red pick-up truck and then drove away. A scene witnessed by two different people who called police who believed the girl looked like Morgan Nick. The weird thing? This incident happened the day Morgan would have turned seven. I find that interesting!
If Morgans abductor is Alive, where do you think he could be now? I'm sure he would of heard of Morgans Case over the years, surely? Maybe he's searched Her Name
See the post I made a couple of posts above. I'm not sure if he's responsible but Brian Sevier has posted on several message boards whenever his name has been brought up as a suspect, I think that is super weird! Like he's searching his name on Google to see perhaps if people are on his trail or not. not sure what to think of that.

But i wonder how many times people theorised that outcome for Jaycee Lee Dugard, She was 11 and She was still scared to escape, after nearly two decades She came home. The odds to many professionals wouldn't of be good, given Her Age too, yet She defied it all, maybe Morgan can do the same, She was only 6 at the time, practically still a Baby, She had no chance of defending Herself, but Her remembering Herself is unlikely given Her Age. Jaycees abductors forced Her to never say Her name, but obviously She still remembered, but with Morgan I don't think it'll be possible, She may not realise Her Life She may be Living is abnormal and wrong too! I think it'll take someone recognising Her to rescue Her, regardless its so heartbreaking how one decision can change someone's Life completely, no one had heard Morgan scream, so in My opinion, he got Her trust, I read on Facebook, that Morgans Mom had taught Her to never get in a strangers car even if She knew them without Her Mother's permission. That's incredibly heartbreaking, but it just confirms he used something to convince Morgan to go with him, dispicable he broke Her trust for his own means and how can he live with himself I don't know. If Morgans abductor is Alive, where do you think he could be now? I'm sure he would of heard of Morgans Case over the years, surely? Maybe he's searched Her Name and heard Her Mom pleading for answers, he knows where the Morgan Nick foundation is, he could of sent an anonymous letter, giving Morgans Mom the answers She deserves at the very least

Question, why are you capitalizing words that grammatically don’t need to be capitalized? Is there some meaning to that? Like a read between the lines or code type message? No offense is meant; I am genuinely curious.

I'm hoping like hell that Morgan was taken by a man who just wanted to raise a child of his own, who had no intentions of hurting her, just a mentally ill man who wanted to call a young child his daughter. Someone who brainwashed her to be someone else, who convinced her that John and Colleen didn't love her, that Logan and Tarryn weren't her siblings, that she was destined to be with him forever. That ultimately she is still alive. I want that to be true so bad. That she now has a family of her own, that she has a different name now, that she perhaps has forgotten who her real self is. I remember reading an article on newspapers.com about an incident in a South Carolina diner where a man who looked like the sketch, and a girl who looked like Morgan were having dinner and the girl was throwing a tantrum about how it was her birthday and that the man with her wouldn't buy her a cake. He had enough and forced her out of the diner and into his red pick-up truck and then drove away. A scene witnessed by two different people who called police who believed the girl looked like Morgan Nick. The weird thing? This incident happened the day Morgan would have turned seven. I find that interesting!

See the post I made a couple of posts above. I'm not sure if he's responsible but Brian Sevier has posted on several message boards whenever his name has been brought up as a suspect, I think that is super weird! Like he's searching his name on Google to see perhaps if people are on his trail or not. not sure what to think of that.

Interesting, I typed Her name into newspaper.com and it came up in alot of states including in Florida, did Morgan's case get national attention in America? I couldn't go much further since it requires a subscription :confused: I wonder, if anyone has submitted Morgans Case on 4chan, they seem to be really good at solving cases? Maybe they can help? I wonder if Morgans abductor has an interest in baseball games, since he was at one o_O and if so maybe there's baseball fan forums, where if Morgans Case was submitted, maybe someone would recognise the suspect sketches, as someone who frequently hangs around baseball games etc etc I don't know just a suggestion

Must try to remind ourselves, cold cases can be solved and even with a ton of clues and evidence, some cases don't get solved right away, like in the case of the delphi murders,
they have an actual picture and audio of the perpetrators voice, yet its still unsolved and it got ALOT of media coverage, it reached the UK too
Same with Madeleine McCanns Case She got global media coverage and She's still missing today :(

I'm not sure this is allowed but I came across a website where it lists a load of dangerous sex offenders along with their mugshots etc I found the one for Arkansas and basically Morgans abductor could be in the database or any database in the US but probably more likely in the states around Arkansas probably, I'll link it here Inmate Directory Search for Arkansas Sexual Offenders

There's alot in 2020 :eek:

Sorry missingchild- for some reason I didnt get my usual notification that you'd replied! In answer to your question there has been no movement in this case at all.

June 9th marks the 10 YEAR anniversary of the disapearance of Morgan Chauntel Nick. Does anyone live in the Arkansas area have any more information on Morgan?

Please go to her site and think of Morgan for a moment.

www.morgannick.com

She is so beautiful.

I contacted ASP today with info I recently received regarding Morgan Nick. It has been 25 years since she was abducted. It breaks my heart for sweet Morgan and her family. The info I gave Arkansas State Police seems 99% legit. I am just hoping they go forward with looking into it. Morgan and her family deserve closure.

Sorry missingchild- for some reason I didnt get my usual notification that you'd replied! In answer to your question there has been no movement in this case at all.

June 9th marks the 10 YEAR anniversary of the disapearance of Morgan Chauntel Nick. Does anyone live in the Arkansas area have any more information on Morgan?

Please go to her site and think of Morgan for a moment.

www.morgannick.com

She is so beautiful.

I contacted ASP today with info I recently received regarding Morgan Nick. It has been 25 years since she was abducted. It breaks my heart for sweet Morgan and her family. The info I gave Arkansas State Police seems 99% legit. I am just hoping they go forward with looking into it. Morgan and her family deserve closure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back