AR AR - Morgan Nick, 6, Alma, 9 Jun 1995

The house and yard that was searched a few years ago used to belong to a man who was considered a suspect back when Morgan went missing. He was arrested a year later in 1996 and served time for assaulting a child. During the search, cadaver dogs (dogs that are trained to smell human remains) had picked up on a scent coming from a dry well but nothing was found there. Interestingly, during the interrogation for the 1996 assault, detectives brought up Morgan, and he instantly froze up, acted nervously and refused to answer any questions related to her. Also interestingly, a cousin of Morgan posts on Reddit occasionally, and said in a post once that the family believe this man was responsible for her kidnapping. I'm not going to mention his name as its not allowed, but he was mentioned a couple pages back.
AtDeJ2e.jpg

His name is Brian Sevier. The pic on the right is from his 1996 arrest. He used to umpire little league games which might explain why he was at the game Morgan was taken from?

April 22 2020 rbbm.
Morgan Nick documentary asking people to submit pictures, video from June 1995
''LITTLE ROCK, Ark. — It's the most famous missing child case in Arkansas. Morgan Nick was just six years old on June 9, 1995 when she was reportedly abducted while playing at a ballpark in Alma, known as Wofford Field. She has never been seen since.

Fast forward 24 years to today and Morgan would be 31. That's the same age as director Devon Parks, an Arkansas native who has been working for nearly a year on a documentary called "Still Missing Morgan" about the little girl that he never met.

"Morgan's story has affected so many people on a local and national scale," Parks said. "I remember hearing how the girl was kidnapped from the Alma ballpark right from under her mom's nose and it was a lesson to all of us to stay close. It rung home to me and kids my age at that time very personally."

Morgan's mother, Colleen Nick, has never given up hope that one day she'll know what happened to her daughter. That's why she agreed to give Parks and his crew full access to her family, as well as the investigation.''

''The documentary is asking for people to send them pictures and video taken from around the time Morgan was last seen.

"Specifically looking for photos at or around the ballpark from either June 7, 8, 9, 10, 11," explains Parks. "Anything you may be unsure of, we'd rather be able to look at it, see it."

"Our ultimate hope is that people will watch this documentary and see Morgan in a way that they have not seen her before," Nick said, "and that she would capture her hearts in a way that will give them the courage to do what is right and that is to tell the truth and let us bring her home."

The documentary has set up a website, Still Missing Morgan, where you can submit your information. If your pictures or video are used in the documentary, you will be compensated.

"I know that somebody knows the truth about what happened to Morgan and may actually have evidence," Nick said. "Morgan deserves justice. She deserves to be fought for and she deserves to be found."

AtDeJ2e.jpg

His name is Brian Sevier. The pic on the right is from his 1996 arrest. He used to umpire little league games which might explain why he was at the game Morgan was taken from?

So you are saying that Brian Sevier was a suspect in Morgan's disappearance?

I just want to follow back up on my post and clarify: I was inquiring about BoomBurger's post... I am not accusing B.Sevier of being a suspect in the Nick case.

I agree. When I was a child my father buried several family pets. Prayers were said and the children cried. As an adult I too have buried several pets in the back yard. But we never did put up a grave marker.

The request for privacy is still SUPER ODD

The FBI is back in Spiro, Ok digging for a buried well ok the same property they searched back in 2010. Authorities said the interviewed a man who lived on the property back in 1995 when Morgan was abducted but never elaborated on who it was. I really think there is a lot of merit to the not often talked about suspect who is a registered sex offender in Oklahoma. Brian P. Sevier. I cannot prove his known address in 1995 but as a previous post points out a recent listing is only a few blocks from this property. This guy was right near 30 years old in 94 and 95 when Melissa Witt and Morgan Nick were abducted. This man has ties in Spiro, Pocola, Oklahoma and in fort smith, alma, Paris, AR. An avid hunter and a taxidermist. He is local to the area and I really feel he knew the national forest area where Witt was found as well as the bowling world area where she was abducted which is a stones throw from the pocola, arkhoma, spiro area where he was known to roam. I noticed a post previous saying he was known to umpire little league games back in these times. Apparently he was in the service during the mid 80's. I'll try and post a pic from then and his mugshot from 2011 when he registerd in Oklahoma as a sex offender due to his 1996 conviction of lewd acts with a minor in Crawford county, AR. Also a selfie from 2012 and Arrest record in Arkansas. Items include the 1996 lewd acts in Crawford county, Ar ( Morgan Nicks home County). Driving without tags, a couple felon in possession of firearms and being a registered sex offender living to close to school or daycare.

I want to know more about this!

qDRBrKh.jpg

Lately I've been going through old newspaper articles on this case. I found something interesting. Knowing the police have/had a suspect in Spiro OK and his house was searched twice, it makes this clipping very interesting. I wonder if the man who took Morgan tried to take this young girl too a couple years later?

qDRBrKh.jpg

Lately I've been going through old newspaper articles on this case. I found something interesting. Knowing the police have/had a suspect in Spiro OK and his house was searched twice, it makes this clipping very interesting. I wonder if the man who took Morgan tried to take this young girl too a couple years later?

Very interesting find! Thank you for sharing. I don’t see a date on the article. Is it there and I am missing it? Curious when this happened.

It makes me sick to think this but I believe that this case will never be solved, whoever took Morgan has very likely gotten away with murder.

Morgan Nick was only 6 Years Old when She was abducted from a Little league baseball game, 25 Years Ago, On Friday June 9th 1995, in Alma, Arkansas. Someone somewhere knows exactly what happened to Morgan Nick, that night and where She is today! It's never to late to do the right thing!Screenshot_20200519_091342.jpgScreenshot_20200912_085036.jpgIMG_20200920_092720.jpgIMG_20200519_103927.jpgScreenshot_20200920_105149.jpg

It makes me sick to think this but I believe that this case will never be solved, whoever took Morgan has very likely gotten away with murder.

We will never stop sharing Her Case until it is solved! Try to remember that there are many cases like the golden state killer that, many thought would be impossible to solve, yet it was, through DNA from a family member, who had uploaded it. There are many cases from 4 decades ago being solved and killers being brought to justice, it can happen with Morgans Case. No one deserves to be lost forever, I've not known this Case long, but when I did on unsolved mysteries, it stuck with Me and pulled at My heart strings, if that can do that to a complete stranger, so much so they try everything possible to share a Case of a missing Child they've never met, then it can prick the consciousness of whoever knows the truth. Whoever it is, is out there, probably even reading this thread on Morgan, he will be caught, one day, like many MANY others are! He can do the right thing and let Morgans Family know what happened, without a doubt, he knows the name of the Child he took that day, without a doubt he's heard and seen Morgans Mom pleading for answers. It's such a heartbreaking case, but as I've said, cold cases can be solved and I found this very interesting article FSC: The Abduction of Morgan Nick: Alma, Arkansas: June 9, 1995

Where someone used what is called "Utilizing the Modified Schrodinger’s Cat Thought Experiment Methodology Model (MSCTEM) To Re-examine the Abduction of Morgan Nick:

The MCSTEM has been created to examine cases that have gone cold, have little or no evidence left behind by a suspect and attempt to create a forensic triad through deductive reasoning by utilizing forensic tools from analyzing psychological criminal profiles, examining the Victimology, the geography, by formulating hypothesis based on the known facts of the case to arrive at a functional operational theory to aid in identifying a suspect"

Basically trying to get an idea of who the person that took Morgan is, what kind of Life he lead and probably still leading, they suspect he's a transient serial killer but it's just an analysis obviously, but found it very Eye opening and haunting too! IMG_20200921_211521.jpgIMG_20200921_211523.jpgIMG_20200921_211525.jpgIMG_20200921_211528.jpgIMG_20200921_211552.jpgIMG_20200921_211555.jpg

Don't tell me this guy doesn't know the area very very well!!!
Oh my gosh, he lived on walnut, the street where Morgans Abduction happened, someone else somewhere else said, he was barefoot and could of been within walking distance, although not from a confirmed source though, but flaming heck to many coincidencesIMG_20200921_201049.jpg Screenshot_20200921_220326.jpg Screenshot_20200921_220412.jpg that newer rendering I found here
I looked at his Facebook and came across this eerily uncanny similarity, Morgans abductor is said to speak with a hillbilly dialect, I watches one of his Facebook lives and he has a hillbilly dialect too

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back