CATCH THE LATEST WEBSLEUTHS RADIO AS WE LOOK INTO THE TERRIFYING WORLD OF MEDICAL SERIAL KILLERS
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN

GUILTY AR - Naomi Nichols, 2, raped & murdered, Fort Smith, 15 Oct 2014

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by borndem, Oct 27, 2014.

1. borndem

borndem Anglophile & registered demwit

[h=1]Police Investigate Death Of 2-Year-Old River Valley Girl
    [/h]http://5newsonline.com/2014/10/23/police-investigate-death-of-2-year-old-river-valley-girl/

[​IMG] [​IMG]

From linked article above:

FORT SMITH (KFSM) – Fort Smith police are investigating the death of a two-year-old girl after she was admitted to a local hospital with “suspicious” injuries last week, according to the Fort Smith Police Department.

I just saw this when I was reading details on Jersey Bridgeman. I'm hoping someone from this area in Arkansas knows something about this. If this thread does not "go anywhere," I apologize. This is just another one of those disturbing pieces of news that we all see too dayam often.

2. Azriell

Azriell Member

3. borndem

Okay - we're live in the courtroom for the jury question, I ASSume.

4. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

http://www.4029tv.com/news/man-arrested-on-rape-charges-after-suspicious-toddler-death/29464466

http://5newsonline.com/2014/10/31/f...raped-2-year-old-girl-hours-before-her-death/

5. borndem

Thanks, Detective OkieG -- I have been away from things for a couple of days, and I have just logged in here, but you have had your nose to the ground!

Why is this latest MSM update, not a surprise? SMH. So totally THE SAME. What is it with people? And I would assume the other children are being checked for signs of abuse, certainly to include sexual as well as other physical scars, etc. Her uncle? Oh, these little children. And now there is yet another angel in heaven. I'm sure Heaven is glad to have them, but there are just too many up there. Just the ones we've seen here would fill a room.

Well, we'll just see where this goes, I guess. This is a tuff world. I'm hoping Naomi had many more happy days than scary, hurtful ones in her little short life. And I hope there are some folks who truly loved her while she was on this mortal coil. And hoping that LE will be careful with this one and that they will come down on him hard if the evidence points only to him. Grrrrrrr.[​IMG]

Thanks again, OG.

6. OkieGranny

7. traacker13

traacker13 New Member

I am beyond heart broken over reading this. This poor, precious innocent baby girl. May justice be swift and may this man never see the light of day if he is proven guilty.

8. OkieGranny

***Graphic details at link, proceed with caution***

http://swtimes.com/news/first-degree-murder-charge-brought-death-2-year-old-girl-fort-smith

9. Curious Guy

Curious Guy Member

Another baby raper. Just inconceivable. Reading Websleuths will be the death of me.

RIP beautiful girl

ETA: and why is that freak smiling ? I hope that's not his mugshot.

10. Truth Detector

Truth Detector Your Humble Observer

11. Truth Detector

Truth Detector Your Humble Observer

Booking photo:

cj-davis.jpg

12. sallye818

sallye818 Well-Known Member

I am not understanding why the two previous injuries and instances of abuse were reported to the STATE police. That seems odd to me. Is this normal in AR? I thought this would be handled by CPS or dept of human services, whatever they call it in AR and then if found to be abuse, criminal charges might be filed and police involved. Can someone help me understand this? And I wonder if there will be further arrests...was the uncle the one previously physically abusing her too?

13. wendybtn

wendybtn Well-Known Member

If a person in any state does not feel comfortable reporting allegations to a local police department, anyone of us may report suspected or actual crimes to the state police, state bureau of investigations, or a local or regional FBI office.

14. OkieGranny

***Graphic details at link, proceed with caution***

http://swtimes.com/news/fort-smith-police-reports-detail-injuries-2-year-old

15. OkieGranny