Found Deceased AR - Ryan Gilbert, 20, Camden, 28 Feb 2016

OT - great to see you on and posting tezi

This case really bothers me, it just seems like there isn't any information about it. I know the poster I seen the other day by Wal-Mart offered a $1000.00 reward. I looked at the Ouachita County Sheriff's website and there wasn't any information. I live here and it just bothers me.

O/T...Thanks tlcya.

Thank you so much Wolf Dreamer! I got interrupted while I was trying to find his social media pages! I greatly appreciate it.

I live here, so I will try to find out more.

O/T...Thanks tlcya.:loveyou:

His last FB post combined with the 2/14 post is very concerning. I hope he is just taking a break.

His last FB post combined with the 2/14 post is very concerning. I hope he is just taking a break.

Add to the list a few from January, especially one he posted in the morning of the 18th. I hope that he is found soon. Based on what he posted on FB, Ryan needs lots of love, support and professional help. Purely my personal opinion.

I am Ryan's cousin. I have been posting everything on his page and putting his story out there. If everyone would please keep his parents and him in your prayer and add his page findingryan on Facebook. Share share share and pray pray pray. We have no leads and no information as of yet.

I am Ryan's cousin. I have been posting everything on his page and putting his story out there. If everyone would please keep his parents and him in your prayer and add his page findingryan on Facebook. Share share share and pray pray pray. We have no leads and no information as of yet.

Thank you for posting Findingryan2016. Please know you and your family are in my prayers.

O/T: Thanks Bessie and tlcya for taking care of getting FindingRyan2016 approved!

No problem, got you covered already. We'll be here for you, and welcome to the group.

Thinking of Ryan today. Hopefully we will get some news soon.

I forgot to welcome Findingryan2016 to our group. Welcome! I am sorry it is under these terrible circumstances that we have met! Please know that you, Ryan, and the rest of his family and friends are in my prayers.

Thank you all so very much. We still have no word on his whereabouts.m at this time. Wish I had better news

This is so sad. His family seem wonderful and very supportive.
I hope he just needs some time out, to thinks things over and will be home with his family soon.

Have the police been checking any phone activity or banks?

Am in the UK so not much I can do but I am thinking of Ryan. I'm hoping he's just away getting his head clear, but if are any places that were important to him in walking or easy bus access of where he was last seen they could be places to check out.

Thank you guys so much. I posted earlier but I guess it doesn't show up. Spoke to the police today and no leads still. He is on the missing persons of Arkansas list which is great! Keep praying and sharing. God bless you all!

Am in the UK so not much I can do but I am thinking of Ryan. I'm hoping he's just away getting his head clear, but if are any places that were important to him in walking or easy bus access of where he was last seen they could be places to check out.

Mew have not checked the banks because he does not have a bank account. He had a job but was a no show Sunday the day he went missing. The cops are doing all they can because an adult can legally go missing at their own will and nothing can be done. Crazy in my book yes.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galesr
Back