Found Deceased AR - Sydney Sutherland, 25, Jackson Co., went for a jog, 19 Aug 2020 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t have social media and usually come to WS for my updates. Thank you to all who have provided some

I have a question. Do you think this was a horrible hit and run accident or something more nefarious?

I don't think it was an accident. You don't move a body and bury it, if it's an accident. You try to get help! I think it was SA and he tried to cover it up. I hope that her body has the evidence to prove what really happened. I also believe that the Sheriff knows both families very well, this is going to so tough on the community as well as the families involved. I hope he pleads guilty and tells what really happened but I have a feeling that he's not going to do that. Not sure he even confessed either. All JMO

depending on traffic about 20 minutes. This is my stomping grounds when we came home on leave.
Heavy heart still no official word about her. I am processing my day and will get back with y'all soon. They found her phone and 1 other item they were separate from each other. I faced a happy memory place today. Now wondering if the happy place for me, was a nightmare for someone else. I have no idea who they found today but non the less a happy place touched by death will never be the same

Heavy heart still no official word about her. I am processing my day and will get back with y'all soon. They found her phone and 1 other item they were separate from each other. I faced a happy memory place today. Now wondering if the happy place for me, was a nightmare for someone else. I have no idea who they found today but non the less a happy place touched by death will never be the same
Very sorry for this loss For you -there is an article I posted to her media thread that quotes the sheriff identifying her but this has been going on all afternoon

The Boyfriend has confirmed that it's her and they have someone in custody. . I am trying to share the link but shotty songal

JUST IN: Local farmer, Quake Lewellyn, has confessed to police that he was involved in the death of Sydney Claire Sutherland.

Reports coming in that the suspect stated he hit her and panicked. Police are reporting there is no indication she was hit by a vehicle at this time.
Arkansas Headline News

BREAKING: In a Facebook post, the parents of Sydney Sutherland’s boyfriend, Alex, confirmed that the body found Friday was that of Sydney Sutherland’s, and that an arrest has been made.
Region 8 News

JUST IN: Local farmer, Quake Lewellyn, has confessed to police that he was involved in the death of Sydney Claire Sutherland.

Reports coming in that the suspect stated he hit her and panicked. Police are reporting there is no indication she was hit by a vehicle at this time.
Arkansas Headline News

BREAKING: In a Facebook post, the parents of Sydney Sutherland’s boyfriend, Alex, confirmed that the body found Friday was that of Sydney Sutherland’s, and that an arrest has been made.
Region 8 News
So is this the first time ? Several missing young women in the area - maybe they should check the land thoroughly where she was found ?
Jmo

This is going to rip the community apart! LE needs to get a handle on the rumors and inuendo, the victims family has confirmed it's her, what are they waiting on?? The social media war has begun on FB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member