Identified! AR - El Dorado, Whitehall Motel, WhtFem 18-21, 81UFAR, Jul'91 - #3 - Kelly from VA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Admin, is it ok to post a picture here without any identifying information? Just to ask if you feel she resembles her? Her resemblance to Edjd is killing me and I’ve been on Edjd research for years.

Admin, is it ok to post a picture here without any identifying information? Just to ask if you feel she resembles her? Her resemblance to Edjd is killing me and I’ve been on Edjd research for years.
I think it has to be from msm or a missing persons site - like you can’t just post photos of random members of the public? Intrigued now though!

Has Christina Lynn Carter been discarded by any chance? In 2019, thanks to the genetic genealogy, a relative of Jane Doe was found in Alabama (State where Carter disappeared) and also that this relative shares grandparents with El dorado Jane Doe, who were Mamie Carter and Daniel Wood from Virginia.

Christina Lynn Carter – The Charley Project

81UFAR

Has Christina Lynn Carter been discarded by any chance? In 2019, thanks to the genetic genealogy, a relative of Jane Doe was found in Alabama (State where Carter disappeared) and also that this relative shares grandparents with El dorado Jane Doe, who were Mamie Carter and Daniel Wood from Virginia.

Christina Lynn Carter – The Charley Project

81UFAR
Where did you see that they share relatives? :O

I don't think it's true that they share grandparents, where did you read that? Carter is a pretty common last name. If she was that easy to find on the family tree, the people working on EDJD's genealogy would have noticed by now.

So many identifiable pics of her...makes me think she was never reported missing. I think this poor woman had a tough life.
I hope, very soon, we will learn who she is. I pray she knows people out there care about her!!

On the left hand side is a yearbook photo of Edith Marie Blevins, sister of Estella May Blevins. On the right is, of course, El Dorado Jane Doe. Those two look so, so much alike. EDJD also resembles Ruth Darline Blevins, another sister of Estella. Unfortunately, there is no yearbook photo of Estella to make a comparison. Estella only completed 9th grade. There is definitely a resemblance between El Dorado Jane Doe and the Blevins sisters. I think that is where the maternal line is, but descendants of the Blevins are perhaps refusing to test their DNA???
You could tell me that was her mother and I'd believe you! Never mind potential aunt! what a resemblance!

On the left hand side is a yearbook photo of Edith Marie Blevins, sister of Estella May Blevins. On the right is, of course, El Dorado Jane Doe. Those two look so, so much alike. EDJD also resembles Ruth Darline Blevins, another sister of Estella. Unfortunately, there is no yearbook photo of Estella to make a comparison. Estella only completed 9th grade. There is definitely a resemblance between El Dorado Jane Doe and the Blevins sisters. I think that is where the maternal line is, but descendants of the Blevins are perhaps refusing to test their DNA???

What is the story of the Blevins sisters? How did they get on the radar? Sorry, I'm a little bit lost, last thing I knew was the theory of her connection with the Worrell family.

What is the story of the Blevins sisters? How did they get on the radar? Sorry, I'm a little bit lost, last thing I knew was the theory of her connection with the Worrell family.

I'm lost, too.
If there's source listing the common ancestors, will someone please post it so we can connect the dots? TIA

That seems like an easy rule out since she is about foot shorter than Eldorado Jane Doe.

I agree with you but, I think most of the NamUs rule outs are from DNA/fingerprints/dentals.
Thank you. I wondered if she was ruled out by further means. I am guessing that someone must have suggested her as a match to have her end up on the list?

Thank you. I wondered if she was ruled out by further means. I am guessing that someone must have suggested her as a match to have her end up on the list?
Or if both have DNA in Codis it will can show up as not a match. They don't usually list on NamUs how they are ruled out, but sometimes we can find out from detectives etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288