Are there any WS searchers today? I'm heading over there.

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by justbeachy, Sep 6, 2008.

1. justbeachy

justbeachy "It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to respond

My daughter had a cheerleading event this morning, so I am getting a late start over to the search. I was wondering if any other WS members are going to be there? I'm going alone so it would be nice to have a "friend" or two in the mix!

I'll be wearing a white t-shirt that says, "Florida State girls rock" on the front. I'll also be wearing an FSU burgundy visor. I have brown hair pulled back in a ponytail. I may/may not be wearing a Vera Bradley backpack depending on whether or not it is practical. Oh, and my name is Michelle.

I know it is a long-shot that I will see any fellow WS'ers in the group of searchers, but I thought I would give it a try! I'll have my iPhone with me, so I can check this post once I get there to see if there are any responses.

Thanks!
    Michelle

2. Loading...

3. harleysnana

harleysnana New Member

Good luck Michelle!
    Let us know how things go.

4. Sassynic

Sassynic Loves Sleuthing

I wish I could go! I live right over there in Kissimmee. :(

5. *Kat*

*Kat* New Member

Thank you SO much for what you are doing Michelle!! Let us know how its going (not to compromise anything, of course)! My prayers & thoughts are with you & all the searchers today & everyday.