Are there other victims?

I find it interesting that he is so tall, because when I heard that one of the murdered prostitutes was impaled on the fence, and I thought to myself that a very big person would have to have done that.
wanna hear something more interesting? the fence that she was impaled on was the fence of his family friend! The same family friend that his two daughters just attended a birthday party two weeks ago and also near the place where he used to work when all the prostitutes were killed and dumped in that same area. Bet the cops are on coffee and sugar tonight!

Has anyone already compiled something like this? It's a draft of a possible list of other missing children and murdered prostitutes, and any help to round out this timeline is welcome.

Garrido committed his first known sex crime in 1976 and was arrested at the scene.

He started his federal prison sentence on June 30, 1977 and was turned over to Nevada authorities on Jan. 22, 1988 to serve state time.

Amber Swartz Garcia, age 7, Pinole, June 3, 1988 (not found) (Curtis Dean Anderson confessed)

He was paroled August 26, 1988.

Michaela Garecht, 9, Hayward, November 19, 1988 (not found)

Ilene Misheloff, 13, Dublin, Monday, January 30, 1989 (not found)

Jaycee Dugard, age 11, Lake Tahoe, June 10, 1991 (found August 27, 2009)

Amanda Campbell, age 4, Fairfield, December 27, 1991 (not found)

Sharon Mattos, adult, Pittsburg, July 18, 1992 (found in a field in Pittsburg)

Andrea Ingersoll, adult, West Pittsburg/Bay Point, November 12, 1992 (found in a field in West Pittsburg/Bay Point)

Garrido was re-incarcerated in CA from April to August 1993 for a parole violation.

Jaycee's older daughter born 1994/5.

Jaycee's younger daughter born in 1998 (credit: Bibliophile)

Lisa Norrell, age 15, Pittsburg, November 06, 1998 (found 8 days later on old Highway 4 near Nav-Let's Garden Center, Pittsburg) (asphyxiated)

(note: November 19, 1998: Police received a report of an attempted kidnapping on E. 18th St. just west of Hillcrest Ave., in Antioch. Man tries to pull women from sidewalk into the bushes. I'm including this here because this is very near Walnut Avenue).

Jessica Frederick, 24, Pittsburg, December 5, 1998 (multiple cut and stab wounds, reportedly found on Harbor Street in Pittsburg which is not far from Old Highway 4 where Lisa was found).

Rachel Cruise, 32, Pittsburg, December 15, 1998 (asphyxia and strangulation, reportedly found dead in a ditch on California Avenue which is near where Lisa’s body was found on Old Highway 4. Another source said she was found near an auto wrecking yard. The coroner's report on her death suggested that her body had been dragged along the road for a short period of time. )

(Name Omitted), 38, West Pittsburg/Bay Point, December 15, 1998 (found beaten in a portable toilet off Willow Pass Road and survived)

Valerie Dawn "China" Schultz, 27, Pittsburg, January 08, 1999 (multiple stab wounds, strangulation, found dead in an industrial area in Pittsburg)

(Mods: I will be editing this with additional information.)

edited at 7:53 pm to correct details of where Rachel Cruise and Jessica Fredrick were found.
edited at 7:55 pm to add additional details about (Name Omitted) was found.
edited at 9:31 pm to add additional information provided by Bibliophile.

Credit to Bibliophile for adding the details about Garrido's whereabouts 1976-1993.

respectively snipped by nurse~~

The composite sketch is a HUMDINGER to the picture he has in his MANIFESTO!!!! check it out!!!

I agree and although the eyes are shaped different,they are very compelling and stand out. I also heard his other vivtim on LKL tonight say,when he attacked her ,he had long hair in a pony tail.

I've mentioned this elsewhere on WS, but I'm a Bay Area resident, I grew up here. I was born in 1984, and remember hearing about the northern California abductions as they happened; Michaela Garecht was my first real lesson about "stranger danger".

If the other girls can be tied to this monster, it will be an amazing and also tragic conclusion to over twenty years of wondering for many people. The families of these poor babies are long over due for answers.

shecky, let's hope that his arrest can bring closure to many......

Has anyone already compiled something like this? It's a draft of a possible list of other missing children and murdered prostitutes, and any help to round out this timeline is welcome.

Garrido committed his first known sex crime in 1976 and was arrested at the scene.

He started his federal prison sentence on June 30, 1977 and was turned over to Nevada authorities on Jan. 22, 1988 to serve state time.

He was paroled Aug. 26, 1988.

He was re-incarcerated in CA from April to August 1993 for a parole violation.

and what he did in between remains to be seen. I persoanlly see much more to come of this freak.... sadly........ the only hope seen is that it will now FINALLY BE IN THE PAST TENSE

Here's a question we can look for an answer. WHY did he go back in April 93 - Aug 93 - all we've been told is "parole violation" - well what was it? HOW did he violate his parole and shouldn't have this also been a "marker"?? WHAT did he do - and he was only in for six months. I have been watching for this question to be answered and seems no one has asked it (or addressed it) yet. Probably because LE (and the Parole Department in particular) have so much egg on their face now..................

As for other victims - I think there are. I think quite a few. And I think the FBI has "found" them and are working feverishly to collect everything quietly and quickly so as to put this guy down swiftly!!!

From your article about Lisa Norell:

111 West 10th Street is 2.3 miles from Walnut St.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou....82985&sspn=0.05437,0.153637&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=15

Hi Harmony! I've lived in the older part of Antioch a little bit more than 40 years. I hope you don't mind that I help with the maps. If one wants to map the distance from Garrido's house to the locations where the adult victims were found, it is best to enter his complete address of 1554 Walnut Avenue, Antioch, CA. He would use the "back roads" - either Wilbur Avenue or East 18th Street, connecting to 10th Street at A Street, then straight down Old Highway 4 to California Avenue, Harbor Street, or out to Willow Pass Road - not the freeway itself.

Yours is the very likely route a person like Garrido would drive to get from his house to 111 West 10th Street (the IDES Hall, which has since been torn down) where Lisa started her walk down 10th Street in Antioch with the intention of walking 4 or so miles straight down 10th Street, which turns into the Pittsburg-Antioch Highway, or as we call it here, "Old Highway 4," to get to her home in Pittsburg.
map: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou....82985&sspn=0.05437,0.153637&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=15

If you drag the map right, you can follow her path as she walked west down 10th Street. We do not know how far she walked, only that 8 days later her body was found "down the road" on Old Highway 4, near the garden center 2.2 miles away.
map: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=from:+111+W.+10th+Street,+Antioch+CA+to:+2664+W.+10th+Street,+Pittsburg,+Ca&sll=38.005095,-121.821275&sspn=0.061409,0.15398&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=14

The road where 32 year old Rachel Cruise was found has been re-configured in that one can no longer get to that particular area of California Avenue with a simple left turn off Old Highway 4 as they did in 1998, they have to go around via Loveridge Road. The map results are actually advantageous to WebSleuths as Google's blue pathline encircles the industrial area where she was found.
map: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=%3BFVkGRAIdKLm8-CnvNJqzhFmFgDHxALbk33QEEw%3B&q=from:+1554+Walnut+Avenue,+Antioch+CA+to:+2700+California+Avenue,+Pittsburg,+Ca&sll=38.012813,-121.856993&sspn=0.001919,0.004812&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=13&saddr=1554+Walnut+Avenue,+Antioch+CA&daddr=38.012505,-121.84956+to:2700+California+Avenue,+Pittsburg,+Ca&via=1

Once Old Highway 4 crosses over Loveridge Avenue, the name changes to 14th Street, Pittsburg. The road area has also been slightly re-configured around here since 1998 but 24 year old Jessica Frederick was found at Harbor Street near Old Highway 4.
map: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...56+to:516+E.+14th+Street,+Pittsburg,+Ca&via=1

J&M Enterprises (Auto Wreckers aka Auto Dismantlers) is currently located at 1215 Willow Pass Road, Pittsburg. Reportedly James and Cheyvonne Molino have been doing business at this location since 1991. One of the adult victims was found at or near this business in 1998; and Rachel Cruise was reportedly found "near an auto wrecking yard" and "in a ditch on California Avenue" around the same time. I'm curious if the Molino's also owned a wrecking yard at one time in this area or if that is a coincidence. This is the map to the Willow Pass location.
map: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=1554+Walnut+Avenue,+Antioch+CA&daddr=38.012505,-121.84956+to:1215+Willow+Pass+Road,+Pittsburg,+Ca&hl=en&geocode=%3BFVkGRAIdKLm8-CnvNJqzhFmFgDHxALbk33QEEw%3B&mra=ls&sll=38.010366,-121.912708&sspn=0.061404,0.15398&ie=UTF8&ll=38.013206,-121.881466&spn=0.061402,0.15398&t=h&z=13&via=1

I hope you feel better soon!

edited Tuesday night to add map to one of Phillip Garrido's customers. The recycling center is very near the locations of the industrial areas mapped out above showing where the Pittsburg prostitute bodies were located:
map: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=1501+Loveridge+Road,+Pittsburg,+CA&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=31.646818,78.837891&ie=UTF8&ll=38.01493,-121.85812&spn=0.01535,0.038495&t=h&z=15&iwloc=A.

My sister has insisted for years that Garecht, Campbell, Dugard, and Swartz-Garcia were all abducted by the same person. And it wasn't Timothy Binder. (She said Micheloff looked very different from them and she was probably unrelated.)

I really am starting to think she is right.

I've always had a similar thought - I thought Michaela, Jaycee and Ilene were related, and that Amber and Amanda Campbell were related to each other (and possibly Crystal Tymich)

My first thought when I heard that Jaycee had been found was "Michaela and Ilene are next." Reading Michaela's mother's blog absolutely breaks my heart.

These families deserve closure and justice. Closure, that their children come home. That the "what ifs" and the not knowing ends. And they need justice because they never did anything to deserve this.

Sadly, i feel in the coming months we will see many "cold" cases closed.

Thank you Californian. I heard Mr. Molino talking last night - yes one of the prostitute victims was found on his business property - he said "she was impaled on the gate". :eek:

Holy cow though, how these perps look alike!
Check out this guy and who does he look like?
http://lightingtheirwayhome.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/emmanuel-sketch.jpg
l
l
l
l
l
l
ll
l
l
l
l

l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l

It is Elizabeth Smart's kidnapper. Gads he looks like PG.

Yikes! You know, one other thing that is odd about PG, is that he is missing the proverbial "molester's mustache"! All kidding aside, this guy is a major-league creep and anyone with common sense has to realize that a sexual deviant personality who successfully gets away with kidnapping and enslaving an 11 year old little girl, will not be satisfied with that one victim. He escalated his game big time, and has honed his craft before and after Jaycee's abduction IMHO. There will be a lot more to come from this evil man's path in history. Imagine for a moment being crazy enough to kidnap a child in broad daylight, and then force her to live in your backyard for years - with children that you have fathered! No wonder he thought he was some sort of "super-human' with "special powers". I would like to sit across from him and tell him that he isn't anything other than another a-hole in a long line of them. Actually, I would like to sit across from him for a lot of reasons.... :furious::furious::furious:

In the book STALEMATE by John Philbin printed in 1997, the main suspect in the Michaela Joy Garecht, Ilene Misheloff, Amber Swartz cases is Timothy
J. Bindner. The task force, working on the case never found enough evidence
to charge Bindner.

There was a revised sketch in the Garecht case, and it looks just like Bindner.
The sketch posted above is the original.

In the book Michaela's mother says she doesn't believe Bindner was the prep.
Bindner's car never matched the description of the perps car.

There has been lots of talk about Bindner, on the forums over the years, he
is even mentioned in the Ramsey Case. (you can google for links) some not
allowed here.

I think the car description in the Michaela Garecht case matches Garrido's car.

Garrido, probably had a long time in prison to think about his "ideal victim",
and his first attempt was pobably Michaela, she looks so like Jaycee.

Thank you, Bibliophile. I added those details to the timeline and removed the following 2 entries since Garrido was imprisoned during the time these abductions took place:

Tara Lossett Cossey, age 12, San Pablo, June 6, 1979 (not found)
Jennifer Lee Martin, age 11, Reno, NV, June 28, 1987 (not found)

I have discussed the issues about the various composites floating around of Michaela Garecht's kidnapper with Michaela's mother. She told me that the only one that she trusts is the long-haired black and white sketch (the original). The colorized composite was created later by the wife of someone in LE and was not based on direct witness testimony. The other black and white with shorter hair (which does strongly resemble Bindner) first appeared in Philbin's book about Bindner and was not created by LE - draw your own conclusions.

As noted above, one thing to consider when veiwing the differences between Garrido and the composite is that the composite was created by a child witness who had just seen her friend abducted by a stranger who she only saw for a brief moment. If this turns out to have been Garrido, it is remarkable that the composite is as accurate as it appears to may be.

Thank you Californian. I heard Mr. Molino talking last night - yes one of the prostitute victims was found on his business property - he said "she was impaled on the gate". :eek:

Is this the same Molino whose wife was defending Garrido on TV tonight?

:furious:

Is this the same Molino whose wife was defending Garrido on TV tonight?

:furious:

YES. James and Cheyvonne Molino, they are owners of JM Enterprises (aka J&M Enterprises aka J&M Enterprizes, etc.), 1215 Willow Pass Road, Pittsburg, California, 94565.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fatbtgurlz
Back