Are there other victims?

YES. James and Cheyvonne Molino, they are owners of JM Enterprises (aka J&M Enterprises aka J&M Enterprizes, etc.), 1215 Willow Pass Road, Pittsburg, California, 94565.

Did anyone ask him if he attended beer parties in the backyard???:waitasec:

I would also be very interested in who has gone missing or turned up dead in more recent years.

My understanding is that the house next door was vacant for a few years before the current resident moved in there. Garrido was the caretaker of that property and obviously was using it for something nefarious. (I draw that conclusion from what law enforcement has intimated, as well as from the statement from the current resident who stated that all of the locks on the doors had been reversed.)

If I remember correctly, the elderly gentleman who was living there previously went into a nursing home in 2003. The current resident moved into the house in 2006. During the time that the house was vacant, Garrido was caring for the property and had full use of it to use at his whim.

That leaves at least a 3 year period of time that should be looked at.

I have no doubt there are other victims, the only question I have is how many?

It just makes me sick how he was released before without serving his entire sentence. States are trying to save money by early releases and society has to suffer.

VB

Thank you, Bibliophile. I added those details to the timeline and removed the following 2 entries since Garrido was imprisoned during the time these abductions took place:

Tara Lossett Cossey, age 12, San Pablo, June 6, 1979 (not found)
Jennifer Lee Martin, age 11, Reno, NV, June 28, 1987 (not found)

While he was locked up then, his wife was free and apparently making sure his victim was kept there, could she have also abducted others on her own to have them waiting for him when he came back home?

VB

Here's a question we can look for an answer. WHY did he go back in April 93 - Aug 93 - all we've been told is "parole violation" - well what was it? HOW did he violate his parole and shouldn't have this also been a "marker"?? WHAT did he do - and he was only in for six months.

The Feds never tell. If you do a websearch of inmates by State they show their photos. But not Feds. Why? Shouldn't a victim and the people around that victim be able to recognize the felon. in order to protect themselves?

Someone has to find out what he did to violate parole and then why did he only have to go back for 4 months. A hearing had to be done and a judicial review of somekind had to sentence him.

Also note they did not notify Nevada State of the parole violation which would have been an additional violation of the State sentence and they too would have called him back to prison.

Someone needs to be accountable for what has happened to Jaycee!

wanna hear something more interesting? the fence that she was impaled on was the fence of his family friend! The same family friend that his two daughters just attended a birthday party two weeks ago and also near the place where he used to work when all the prostitutes were killed and dumped in that same area. Bet the cops are on coffee and sugar tonight!

Good Lord, did he have a huge flashing arrow sign in front of his house too?

Hi Harmony! I've lived in the older part of Antioch a little bit more than 40 years. I hope you don't mind that I help with the maps. If one wants to map the distance from Garrido's house to the locations where the adult victims were found, it is best to enter his complete address of 1554 Walnut Avenue, Antioch, CA. He would use the "back roads" - either Wilbur Avenue or East 18th Street, connecting to 10th Street at A Street, then straight down Old Highway 4 to California Avenue, Harbor Street, or out to Willow Pass Road - not the freeway itself.

Yours is the very likely route a person like Garrido would drive to get from his house to 111 West 10th Street (the IDES Hall, which has since been torn down) where Lisa started her walk down 10th Street in Antioch with the intention of walking 4 or so miles straight down 10th Street, which turns into the Pittsburg-Antioch Highway, or as we call it here, "Old Highway 4," to get to her home in Pittsburg.
map: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou....82985&sspn=0.05437,0.153637&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=15

If you drag the map right, you can follow her path as she walked west down 10th Street. We do not know how far she walked, only that 8 days later her body was found "down the road" on Old Highway 4, near the garden center 2.2 miles away.
map: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=from:+111+W.+10th+Street,+Antioch+CA+to:+2664+W.+10th+Street,+Pittsburg,+Ca&sll=38.005095,-121.821275&sspn=0.061409,0.15398&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=14

The road where 32 year old Rachel Cruise was found has been re-configured in that one can no longer get to that particular area of California Avenue with a simple left turn off Old Highway 4 as they did in 1998, they have to go around via Loveridge Road. The map results are actually advantageous to WebSleuths as Google's blue pathline encircles the industrial area where she was found.
map: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=%3BFVkGRAIdKLm8-CnvNJqzhFmFgDHxALbk33QEEw%3B&q=from:+1554+Walnut+Avenue,+Antioch+CA+to:+2700+California+Avenue,+Pittsburg,+Ca&sll=38.012813,-121.856993&sspn=0.001919,0.004812&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=13&saddr=1554+Walnut+Avenue,+Antioch+CA&daddr=38.012505,-121.84956+to:2700+California+Avenue,+Pittsburg,+Ca&via=1

Once Old Highway 4 crosses over Loveridge Avenue, the name changes to 14th Street, Pittsburg. The road area has also been slightly re-configured around here since 1998 but 24 year old Jessica Frederick was found at Harbor Street near Old Highway 4.
map: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...56+to:516+E.+14th+Street,+Pittsburg,+Ca&via=1

J&M Enterprises (Auto Wreckers aka Auto Dismantlers) is currently located at 1215 Willow Pass Road, Pittsburg. Reportedly James and Cheyvonne Molino have been doing business at this location since 1991. One of the adult victims was found at or near this business in 1998; and Rachel Cruise was reportedly found "near an auto wrecking yard" and "in a ditch on California Avenue" around the same time. I'm curious if the Molino's also owned a wrecking yard at one time in this area or if that is a coincidence. This is the map to the Willow Pass location.
map: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=1554+Walnut+Avenue,+Antioch+CA&daddr=38.012505,-121.84956+to:1215+Willow+Pass+Road,+Pittsburg,+Ca&hl=en&geocode=%3BFVkGRAIdKLm8-CnvNJqzhFmFgDHxALbk33QEEw%3B&mra=ls&sll=38.010366,-121.912708&sspn=0.061404,0.15398&ie=UTF8&ll=38.013206,-121.881466&spn=0.061402,0.15398&t=h&z=13&via=1

I hope you feel better soon!

Excellent post!! It helps put facts into perspective.

I am doing a little better today, thanks...

Police broke the news Monday that they were also searching for possible clues that Phillip Garrido might have had something to do with the disappearances of two more little girls. According to CNN, the two cases stretch back 20 years, predating the abduction of Jaycee Lee Dugard. The first girl, 13-year-old Ilene Misheloff, was abducted on her way to an ice-skating lesson. Previous to that, 9-year-old Michaela Garecht, was pulled into a vehicle in 1988.

more at link
http://www.associatedcontent.com/ar...ugard_news_phillip_garrido_pg2_pg2.html?cat=9

eta this other snippet... interesting...
But are law enforcement agencies opening these cold cases because of the similarities in the cases, the overlapping territories, and the interchangeable clues or are they simply trying to close cold cases, pin them on a man most view as a monster now, all in order to clear the smeared name of the local officials for having allowed Phillip and Nancy Garrido to hold captive Jaycee Lee Dugard for 18 years? It does seem as if breaking news occurs every few minutes targeting Phillip Garrido as a possible suspect in yet another abduction or homicide.

</U>

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/g/garecht_michaela.html
Michaela Garecht's charley project page... very good synopsis of her case.

I cannot copy and paste from there for some reason but if you read toward the end there is a paragraph on James Deveggio and Michelle Michaud who kidnapped raped and murdered Vanessa Lei Swanson in 1997 and dumped her remains five miles from where Jaycee was abducted! They were considered suspects at the time... (in Jaycee's case)

ETA: michelle michaud's photo at the bottom of the above link does bear a striking resemblence to the sketch of the woman (and she looks a lot like Ms Garrido)...

What I am getting around to (in a roundabout way) is that cops were looking at past offenders who had a link to that area and they didn't even think to give Garrido a call? Especially with his past and his ties to that location per his past crimes??? And also his testimony during the rape trial that he was a peeper and exposed himself to children in this age group?

I cannot copy and paste from there for some reason but if you read toward the end there is a paragraph on James Deveggio and Michelle Michaud who kidnapped raped and murdered Vanessa Lei Swanson in 1997 and dumped her remains five miles from where Jaycee was abducted! They were considered suspects at the time... (in Jaycee's case)

ETA: michelle michaud's photo at the bottom of the above link does bear a striking resemblence to the sketch of the woman (and she looks a lot like Ms Garrido)...

What I am getting around to (in a roundabout way) is that cops were looking at past offenders who had a link to that area and they didn't even think to give Garrido a call? Especially with his past and his ties to that location per his past crimes??? And also his testimony during the rape trial that he was a peeper and exposed himself to children in this age group?
Couple never on FBI radar in CA girl's kidnapping
(AP) &#8211; 1 hour ago
SAN FRANCISCO &#8212; An FBI agent who spent 18 years on the Jaycee Lee Dugard case says the Antioch couple charged in her 1991 abduction were never considered suspects.
Special Agent Chris Campion said the bureau exhausted thousands of leads about Dugard's whereabouts, sometimes with the help of confidential informants and court-ordered wiretaps.
Yet Campion said in the interview posted on the FBI Web site Friday that Phillip and Nancy Garrido "just did not come up on the radar screen.":eek::eek::eek:
more at link:http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...aAc7wD9AE5LBG0

This is why I was wondering if Jaycee could have ever possibly seen Michaela or Illene. Then again, they both went missing before her.

This is why I was wondering if Jaycee could have ever possibly seen Michaela or Illene. Then again, they both went missing before her.
Ilene was kidnapped from Dublin (4 hours away from Lake Tahoe and 40 min away from Antioch)- Dublin/Pleasanton were stalking grounds for Daveggio and Michaud. I really don't think Ilene's case is connected, though for her parents sake, I wish she'd be found...

Does anyone recall when Michaela was kidnapped. I think it was Nov. 1988. And he was released in Aug.1988

Does anyone recall when Michaela was kidnapped. I think it was Nov. 1988. And he was released in Aug.1988

November 19, 1988 - three months after Garrido was paroled to California.

buuuuuuump

The Monster charged with kidnapping Jaycee Lee Dugard and holding her captive in his backyard for 18 years had sick "sexual fantasies" about little girls for decades.
Phillip Garrido admitted that starting in 1968 he hung around schools and pleasured himself while "watching young females."
"I have done it by the side of schools, grammar schools and high schools, in my own car," Garrido said in court testimony obtained Tuesday by The Daily News.
Asked how old these girls were, Garrido replied, "From 7 to 10."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151
Back