ARE YOU A PROFESSIONAL OR AMATEUR LIP READER?

Discussion in 'Up to the Minute' started by Tricia, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Tricia

Tricia Owner Websleuths.com Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Hi Everyone

If you are a professional or amateur lip reader you can really be a huge help in a cold case.

If you are chosen to help you could be on TV.

Please email me at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com or if you have my cell feel free to call me.

All I can say is it is a cold case and Websleuths has been asked to provide someone who can, without question, read lips.

Thank you,
    Tricia

2. Factoria

Factoria Well-Known Member

I'm not a professional lip-reader, but I have been relying heavily on my lip-reading skills for the past 20 years or so ~ even with my hearing aids! Not really interested in being on TV, to be honest, but if you have video for translation, feel free to send it over, and I'll do my best!

3. rainwaterstill

rainwaterstill Well-Known Member

I know of a family who are lip readers. One of the siblings was born deaf and has been taught both lip reading and sign language. I will ask them.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2019
  4. SpaceCoastLady

SpaceCoastLady New Member

I’m not a professional lip reader, but I’ve developed the ability to use lip reading to enhance conversations since 1974, when I lost half of my hearing. I wouldn’t want to be on TV, but I can try to help.

5. Perry2

Perry2 Active Member

I can tell you when some politicians are lying by watching to see if their lips are moving.

coastal, Innana, cocomod and 13 others like this.