Are you planning on attending Caylee's public memorial?

Will you attend Caylee's public memorial?

• Yes

Votes: 11 3.5%
  • No

Votes: 295 94.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get off of work, but would have if it was at night or the weekend.

I would not attend. IMO services are for families and friends or to show support for a friend/family member who is affected. While people may look at her as "everybody's child" I disagree.

I have to pass by there later in the day and could easily go but I can't bring myself to participate in yet another attempt to exploit the memory of that poor little girl.

True dignity would have been a private family service and that's it.

I'm disgusted that this public event is going to happen and I heard through the local grapevine (I do business with an elder of the church) that there are some airing rights currently being negotiated.

Poor little Caylee is nothing but an ATM card to that family and its nauseating.

You said exactly what I have been thinking but a lot more gentle.
These people have the PUBLIC fooled by their greedy antics.
This is just disgusting isn't it?
I was talking this over with some people last night and they just dont get it.
CA is telling KC hey look! what I am doing for Caylee and KC is in jail saying you can do this UNLESS I RELEASE the remains. THis is totally wrong and CA needs to go to court for Caylees remains as KC will not bury this poor child to put salt in the already wounds. Just sad as can be!

After hearing Conway say yesterday, that there are no plans for the "funeral"....I think this memorial is so people will shut up about that.

Well yes you are right about Conway thinking we will shut up about it but we are not stupid at all and I am so glad to see in here that people would not attend this or watch the live feed. If I watch it all, it will be the next day on Youtube. These people have a way in making me SO angry. Off to rant...

I am just glad to see people in here at least seeing this is not about putting Caylee to rest. That is what KC wont do for her family or baby angel.
just awful!

I will be live streaming it as well. If I lived closer I would go.

I wish I could go to show my support to the Grandparents but I have a very sick Dog right now so I didnt want to leave her. I dont fly but I would have driven.I will be watching it .

Well yes you are right about Conway thinking we will shut up about it but we are not stupid at all and I am so glad to see in here that people would not attend this or watch the live feed. If I watch it all, it will be the next day on Youtube. These people have a way in making me SO angry. Off to rant...

I am just glad to see people in here at least seeing this is not about putting Caylee to rest. That is what KC wont do for her family or baby angel.
just awful!

What is the difference between attending or watching live feed of the memorial,or watching it on Youtube the next day?:waitasec:

I live close enough to attend, I've thought long and hard about it, I'm not going to attend, nor am I going to watch, should it be aired.

I searched, I was there, I saw the amount of people who just wanted this child laid to rest, this isn't about rest, this isn't about grief, this public memorial is about "show", when the child has a final resting place, then there should be a memorial, a celebration of her life and the lives she may change due to having been part of this world.

I agree that GA and CA will be vilified no matter what they do in this matter, but I believe that a private memorial would have been more fitting.

Then a public acknowledgement of how Caylee has touched so many lives.

<stepping down now>

I agree, My heart aches for beautiful little Caylee. The family should have had a private memorial with those who knew and loved her. Ther public would have been comforted in knowing this took place. It really wasn't necessary
to have "showtime" especially since their daughter was charged with her
murder.

If I lived in the area I would attend, but I plan to watch it on the live feed. I'll send my deepest sympathies now to George, Cindy, Lee and family for the loss of their beloved Caylee. I'm sure it will be a beautiful and touching service. So much sadness in my heart for this bright little girl.

I think that everyone who is not attending should observe a moment of silence Tuesday at 10AM in honor of Caylee.

I will be attending to memorial for Caylee.

Mostly because I live close enough to Orlando (two hour drive) to be able to attend. I 100% understand why some choose not to attend and I 100% respect that decision.

I have no idea what is going to happen? I would hope that the people who do choose to attend respect Caylee enough to not allow their emotions towards the Anthony family to tarnish what this memorial is supposed to be about and that is Caylee.

I have prepared myself if the Anthony family chooses to make this memorial for Caylee about Casey. I'm just not going to allow it to get to me. I, if I have a chance, will offer my sympathy to the Anthony's for the loss of Caylee. I will take all my anger and hate that I have for Casey and put it aside for that day because I am sure that is something that Caylee would want. I would hope that those that do choose to attend would do the same.

It would be devastating if someone (anyone) would take this time to attack the Anthony family in any way... even verbally. It is not the time or place for such behavior.

I do not like that Cindy has banned certain people from attending this memorial. I also do not think the church should have agreed with that request but, like I said, I'm going to put aside my ill feelings for the Anthony family to pay my final respects to Miss Caylee Marie.

I wish I could go to show my support to the Grandparents but I have a very sick Dog right now so I didnt want to leave her. I dont fly but I would have driven.I will be watching it .
I'm sorry to hear that. Tell your doggie LancelotLink sends get well wishes.:blowkiss:

I live in AZ,so will not be able to attend,If I lived there I would attend,I will watch ,and as I have said before,prayer can be heard everywhere,and Caylee will feel us all.Peace be with you little girl,rest in peace.

What is the difference between attending or watching live feed of the memorial,or watching it on Youtube the next day?:waitasec:

Well the difference is that if I watch it live, it means that I support this circus.
I may or may not watch it at a later date, but if I do tune in, it supports the network that is going to allow this to be on TV.
I just feel VERY strongly that they should have a private funeral before they do a memorial that is public for the angel.
I feel that the A's should put forth some effort to go to court to at least try to get custody of Caylees remains to put her to rest.
I just cannot believe with all of the attorneys on this case, this has not been done yet. It is just wrong in my opinion only.
I really feel that the focus is still not on Caylee is all.
It is sad that no one is fighting for her. It is and has been about KC, the media and who says what to who. OH and lets not forgot all of the pictures all over TV and tabloids etc.
The real heros in all of this are the ones that we dont even know and the one that is no longer on this planet.

Rest In Peace Sweet Angel

Dear Websleuths Members,

DO Not Discuss The Following Warning, Just Take It For What It Is Worth,

If you are planning on attending the memorial please, for your own sake do not mention Websleuths.

Although I have not actually heard this fact from anyone I would pretty much guarantee you that you will be turned away if they think you have any connection to Websleuths.

In all honesty I understand why Cindy wouldn't want anyone from Websleuths at Caylee's memorial.

She doesn't see the truth, and our discussions bring out the truth. Something that is too hurtful for the Anthony's to admit.

Thank you, now carry on please.

Tricia

I will not be attending because it's an 18 hour drive for me and that's a little too far. I will however take part in a moment of silence and prayer for Caylee at 10am on Tuesday...

Please don't bash me for asking this, but just wondering how many of you think that the A's would have the nerve to pass around a collection plate or possibley even sell T-Shirts or bracelets outside the church... I wouldn't put anything past them!!! I'm also thinking that this "memorial" will be displaying tons of pics of Casey and Caylee together... :furious:

I have said I would not go to this memorial because I think it is improper and borders on fan-like behavior to go to services for someone you don't even know. But if I had ever seriously considered going, I would sit myself down for a me-to-me chat and advise myself that a better use of my money would be to figure out what I would have spent for gas and donate it to TES.

No I will not attend.
When I start going to funerals of murdered children
in my own city/state, then I guess I could consider
traveling out of state to go to murdered children's
funerals - but I would never be home.

Not going to the service ..
Not going to watch on live stream either ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288