Area Body Found in "Too Strange" Was it Searched?Part # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I inserted your post into the first spot on this thread. If there is something you need edited, let me know.

Thanks JB, I was hoping one of you would, so others knew was this thread was about and since I cut and paste like a 5 yr. old. Well anyway thanks again. :)

Could be bone scattering... if the bag had been submerged in water, with the rise and fall, the water could have shifted material. Especially given that when a bag bursts open, the contents would start to come out.

my thought.....they found other remains of someone else...as well as Caylee....not a fact though.....just a weird gut...dream..feeling.....kinda a thing...and Im NOT physic....just reading the police in their interviews.....

Could be bone scattering... if the bag had been submerged in water, with the rise and fall, the water could have shifted material. Especially given that when a bag bursts open, the contents would start to come out.

ditto.

I would think it is because of the water taking away some of the bones and also some animal activity that the bones are scattered around the area.

ok that was weird....I didnt even feel lifted...when the threads mere merged...LOL....why....why....LOL....I know why....it just always happens to me....hee hee hee....:)

ok that was weird....I didnt even feel lifted...when the threads mere merged...LOL....why....why....LOL....I know why....it just always happens to me....hee hee hee....:)

Me too! LOL! I wondered how I ended up in a thread I didn't go into... LOL!

you have to watch your back around here....eyes...every where :eek:....LOL...

but we love you MODS.....:blowkiss:

There are numerous possibilities. My thought is that early in the investigation the bag was probably partially buried and in dense brush as well as varying amounts of water. As months went by small and perhaps large animals like rodents and dogs pulled the bag closer to the surface and scattered the remains. What I'm getting is that early reports of the body being complete were wrong. Water may have also repeatedly risen and drained in the area, further agitating the bag and contents and scattering remains. Looking at pictures of the area it is obvious that it is dense and brushy with a lot of green vegetation. It would be easy to miss something in the area.

As far as cadaver dogs, AFAIK we don't have any confirmation that they were actually in that exact area, and if there was a lot of water when they were, they may have missed it especially if the remains were already mostly decomposed by then.

Another question as it is so frustrating not to be local anymore and not knowing exact locations. There was a report made in Sept where the 4 young men found a rope and other and a report was made. Does anyone know if this area is close to where the remains were found? It was said the young men tried to pull out what ever was buried but the rope broke and it got dark and they came back the next day and noticed the tire track and area disturbed, a report was made on this find. Anyone know?

I don't find this strange at all. In fact, this is pretty much where I posted it would be and in the condition it would be in. An area close to home, one that is deserted at a certain time of day, not too far off the road and wrapped in a towel or sheet. People are very predictable and if you look at KC's past behavior and if you ask yourself what you would have done if you were KC this is what fits.

Another question as it is so frustrating not to be local anymore and not knowing exact locations. There was a report made in Sept where the 4 young men found a rope and other and a report was made. Does anyone know if this area is close to where the remains were found? It was said the young men tried to pull out what ever was buried but the rope broke and it got dark and they came back the next day and noticed the tire track and area disturbed, a report was made on this find. Anyone know?

Yes, all the young men made reports. I think they were at the end of document dump. Have to look in the sticky threads, they all had to sign "I did not report this to the media" or something like that.

I don't find this strange at all. In fact, this is pretty much where I posted it would be and in the condition it would be in. An area close to home, one that is deserted at a certain time of day, not too far off the road and wrapped in a towel or sheet. People are very predictable and if you look at KC's past behavior and if you ask yourself what you would have done if you were KC this is what fits.

Good call. Frankly, I went the dumpster route. I underestimated KC's stupidity of leaving Caylee so close to home. But a comfort zone is a comfort zone, even if it's practically in your own backyard.

This is actually my point, hidden in plain sight almost. She practically gave it away in so many words. My gut tells me she's close to home. Telling her brother Lee, Mom knows, She gave enough clues.
I think LP changed some thinking and TM was misled by the pings and GA's appearance at the Narcosse site etc etc.
If the are was wet AFTER FAY then why go in with ATV's?

Does everyone remember the posts that were very angry with TM for giving up in only 2 days? I don't know the area at all since I live along way from there. But I'd have to really scour places she hid out etc. Chickasaw and the Boggy creek area really stood out from what I was reading at the time.
She's REALLY QUITE SIMPLE MINDED !! :bang:

Yes, all the young men made reports. I think they were at the end of document dump. Have to look in the sticky threads, they all had to sign "I did not report this to the media" or something like that.

If someone can find them, please post. Do you remember which doc dump, the date? TIA

If someone can find them, please post. Do you remember which doc dump, the date? TIA

I tried, but not good at search function. :( I remember it was a pdf and toward the end of it, after a search was done, the boys got off track of where they were supposed to go for the search. Maybe someone is better at this.

Frankly, I think we all were overthinking this. If you were riding around town with a body in the car, you'd want to get rid of it as soon as possible and as it seems likely that KC can't plan anything for more than one 24 hour period, it shouldn't surprise any of us that this where she put the body.

The link to the follow up story on this has been posted several times recently. I know I posted it once. If you check the local tv stations' Caylee archives, it was on the list of recent stories on one of them.

The story said it was found to not be related to Caylee at all and was actually a bomb. Yes, a bomb - no further explanation of that. How many bombs do you find buried in the ground tied to a stick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member