Area Body Found in "Too Strange" Was it Searched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the body was found completely randomly and by accident, so I don't understand how these "it was just moved there recently" theories would work in practice.

If it wasn't for some guy's full bladder her body may never have been found and may have been scattered far and wide and totally eroded by the elements by the time anybody went through there. I don't think it is a very good planting spot.

I think KC put her there and she has been there all along. After all, KC herself said that she was close to home. She was, literally.

I agree..:clap::clap:

I think some of us are trying to make this more difficult than it was.
Casey dug up some dirt and covered Caylee up. She did it alone and it was just now found. SIMPLE. Why does it need to be more than that?

Does anyone know if LE had ever searched this area before?

Hey Everyone...

I have been an avid lurker and LOVE your site! Thank you for all you have been doing...

LE has checked this area along with Tim Miller and the Psychic Gale St. James, whom will be on Nancy Grace tonight with her video of when they went there in the BEGINNING and filmed it. Her dogs hit on the area and when I watched the video on I thought wow they were RIGHT there.

So yes, the area was hit on!

Welcome The Whisperer and thank you for the heads up on the NG show. (You might want to remove the name of the site you saw the video on from your post, I don't think we are allowed to write it.)

FWIW, my take is she dumped it and expected to be a on a plane or driving to California before Caylee was found. She was comfortable playing house with TL however and she had no money so self preservation did not kick in because she was pretending it had never happened.

She telegraphed everything-"They haven't even found her clothing yet" "She is close I feel it." I don't think she was nurturing, I think she didn't care with the exception of how the situation affected her....she was lazy so she put her where she knew no one would go for a while because I am sure she had done some sloggy trekking back in there when the water had risen before. She didn't get that plastic bags preserve evidence.

What Was found in the Bag that LE is directly linking to the Anthony home?

1) Pavers from the Backyard
2) Pillow, Sheet, Blanket, Towel
3) Cross from JC Penney
4) An Article of Casey's clothing (Size ?)

What could it be.....????

I see the most prominant planet rising in the chart for when the find happened, being a planet that can represent a cross. In fact I typed that into my notes yesterday. Why did you suggest a cross from JC Penny, if I may ask?

Looking at the planetary connections, I see some minor connections to the ancestry being Italian, which I assume is in their family line, name being Anthony, but only minor. Norther European countries and Spanish decent seems to be showing up stronger. Does anyone know anything about their genealogy or countries of origin?

Some other thoughts I've had, aside from the astrology involved....

The body would only get lighter with time so the depression would happen as soon as it was laid there. The depression would be deepest with ground that is very soft or wet as this area probably is quite often. Woods dirt is very light, full of humas so is easier to make an indentation in.

The plant growth under it would die within a week or so. If you've ever left something sitting on your lawn you know this is true.

The neighborhood is likely to have pets and dogs would have found it early on unless all dogs are kept fensed or on a leash. But even on a leash they would have been pulling their owners in that direction if they took them on a walk.

This should have been the first area LE thoroughly searched and the ground was not flooded for quite some time after her arrest. The rainfall in the last weeks of July was only 3.64", not enough to flood anything. Fay didn't hit till much later. Being that close to the road, I can't imagine that even the school children that lived close by, walking home wouldn't wander into that area. It's only 10 or 20 adult sized steps. If the bag wasn't closed the smell would have been noticeable from the sidewalk.

When a body is hit by scavengers, dogs, etc, they begin with the head usually. The lower extremities, the feet for example, are often taken away from the head, scattered, for some reason. The head usually remains at, or very near its original grave site. Its as if they are respecting the head and don't move it. But, this makes me wonder if they move the parts they move in the direction that the body came there from. Something for them to keep in mind, perhaps.

Connie

I think Caylee died in the house or backyard. KC hid Caylee in the backyard (sand box or play house) for a brief period of time, maybe a day or for part of the afternoon right after Caylee died to temporarily hide her from anyone that might come to the house. KC did not want anyone to see her and she was freaking out trying to figure out what to do. I think she moved her to the trunk to hide the body better for a couple days, not realizing that a dead body would leak and leave a smell that bad. She had to hide her and knew that she would be hidden in the trunk until she could figure out what to do. After the leaking and smell became overwhelming and she knew she would get caught if she didn't get rid of the body, she hastily disposed of Caylee near the house because she had to get rid of that smell.

This is my exact theory, gigi! I totally agree.

Hey Everyone...

I have been an avid lurker and LOVE your site! Thank you for all you have been doing...

LE has checked this area along with Tim Miller and the Psychic Gale St. James, whom will be on Nancy Grace tonight with her video of when they went there in the BEGINNING and filmed it. Her dogs hit on the area and when I watched the video on I thought wow they were RIGHT there.

Her dogs? RU Kidding me? She is going to take credit in a manner of speaking because her dogs hit on the area? That is hilarious...welcome.

I see the most prominant planet rising in the chart for when the find happened, being a planet that can represent a cross. In fact I typed that into my notes yesterday. Why did you suggest a cross from JC Penny, if I may ask?

Looking at the planetary connections, I see some minor connections to the ancestry being Italian, which I assume is in their family line, name being Anthony, but only minor. Norther European countries and Spanish decent seems to be showing up stronger. Does anyone know anything about their genealogy or countries of origin?

Some other thoughts I've had, aside from the astrology involved....

The body would only get lighter with time so the depression would happen as soon as it was laid there. The depression would be deepest with ground that is very soft or wet as this area probably is quite often. Woods dirt is very light, full of humas so is easier to make an indentation in.

The plant growth under it would die within a week or so. If you've ever left something sitting on your lawn you know this is true.

The neighborhood is likely to have pets and dogs would have found it early on unless all dogs are kept fensed or on a leash. But even on a leash they would have been pulling their owners in that direction if they took them on a walk.

This should have been the first area LE thoroughly searched and the ground was not flooded for quite some time after her arrest. The rainfall in the last weeks of July was only 3.64", not enough to flood anything. Fay didn't hit till much later. Being that close to the road, I can't imagine that even the school children that lived close by, walking home wouldn't wander into that area. It's only 10 or 20 adult sized steps. If the bag wasn't closed the smell would have been noticeable from the sidewalk.

When a body is hit by scavengers, dogs, etc, they begin with the head usually. The lower extremities, the feet for example, are often taken away from the head, scattered, for some reason. The head usually remains at, or very near its original grave site. Its as if they are respecting the head and don't move it. But, this makes me wonder if they move the parts they move in the direction that the body came there from. Something for them to keep in mind, perhaps.

Connie

JMO, but LE was slightly hampered by the fact that they had no idea what had happened other than they could not find a single word of truth coming out of Casey's mouth.

Hey Everyone...

Tim Miller has said that because the area was under water that his team(s) did not "search" this area.
Do we know if LE did search this area or just near and around this area because of the flooding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305