Argentine woman marries twin's convicted killer

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by Reader, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Reader

Reader New Member

http://centurylink.net/news/read.php?rip_id=<DA4EMOB81@news.ap.org>&ps=1012

BUENOS AIRES, Argentina (AP) — This was a Valentine's Day wedding that the bride's family wanted no part of: An Argentine woman married the man convicted of killing her twin sister.

Neighbors were against it as well. A mob gathered outside the civil registry office where Thursday's wedding took place, throwing stones and eggs.

The bride, 23-year-old Edith Casas, says Victor Cingolani is innocent of killing her twin sister Johana more than two years ago, despite his conviction and 13-year prison sentence. The groom says he is innocent and will be absolved on appeal.............

More at link.....

2. Loading...

3. txsvicki

txsvicki New Member

I wonder if there is more evidence to be found about the murder and if he was previously abusive?

4. Donjeta

Donjeta Adji Desir, missing from Florida

I hope it's not a case of having a sister and her bf conspire to kill her twin.

5. Reader

Reader New Member

I did a little more searching but every article is about the same....no indication so far that she was involved, and they both maintain he is not guilty...