Ariana Grande Scandal

'I was so disgusted with myself': Ariana Grande apologises for 'donut fiasco' and 'I hate America' comment... but fails to say sorry to the actual shop

Grande took to YouTube to apologise to her fans in a four-minute video

Incident took place at Wolfee Donuts in Lake Elsinore, California

Fails inspection after video is seen of Ariana Grande Reports cites 'customer licking donuts placed incorrectly on counter'

Shop pushing for charges to be made over 'cross contamination'

Grande and her new love, dancer Ricky Alvarez shared a couple of kisses

When donuts were placed on the counter, she says: 'What the ****** is that? I hate Americans. I hate America.' Then she licked them

Issued a statement saying her remarks were not intended as hateful

She cancelled a concert for this coming Saturday citing her wisdom teeth

Police in Lake Elsinore said they and Riverside County public health officials were investigating the leaked video

The cashier on duty said of the pop singer: 'She was really rude'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...rica-comment-fails-say-sorry-actual-shop.html

BBM - I believe the concert was canceled for her. You can't say you hate America and then go perform in a Major League Baseball event. That is another thing that just isn't done....

BBM - I believe the concert was canceled for her. You can't say you hate America and then go perform in a Major League Baseball event. That is another thing that just isn't done....

I imagine if she had made the appearance, she would have been booed soundly.

Still hope she's charged with assault and made to pay for the ruined donuts. Whether it was a donut or some other food, or even out on the counter is irrelevant.

She is well over the age for knowing better than to lick food that she didn't buy. I think children learn that at the age of 5. Hhmm

'I was so disgusted with myself': Ariana Grande apologises for 'donut fiasco' and 'I hate America' comment... but fails to say sorry to the actual shop

Grande took to YouTube to apologise to her fans in a four-minute video

Incident took place at Wolfee Donuts in Lake Elsinore, California

Fails inspection after video is seen of Ariana Grande Reports cites 'customer licking donuts placed incorrectly on counter'

Shop pushing for charges to be made over 'cross contamination'

Grande and her new love, dancer Ricky Alvarez shared a couple of kisses

When donuts were placed on the counter, she says: 'What the ****** is that? I hate Americans. I hate America.' Then she licked them

Issued a statement saying her remarks were not intended as hateful

She cancelled a concert for this coming Saturday citing her wisdom teeth

Police in Lake Elsinore said they and Riverside County public health officials were investigating the leaked video

The cashier on duty said of the pop singer: 'She was really rude'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...rica-comment-fails-say-sorry-actual-shop.html

Also from this article some other gems: The issue is if food-borne illnesses or germs are transferred as a result of the 'licking' it could be potentially seen as a crime.

An account of the incident came from 22-year-old Mayra Solis, the cashier on duty at the donut shop who claimed the singer not only didn't purchase any of the donuts she licked but also told the Associated Press: 'she was really rude.'

Ariana is not mentioned by name in the report -- but TMZ says a manager told the inspector the employee didn't know Ariana had tongued the goods, and '"placed them back in display case for sale."'

The former girlfriend of rapper Big Sean went on to explain that she is only in her early twenties and still has plenty of learning to do.

The former girlfriend of rapper Big Sean went on to explain that she is only in her early twenties and still has plenty of learning to do.

My D is younger than she is, and while certainly not perfect, already knows that it would be very wrong to lick donuts sitting on a counter which she had not already purchased.

I call BS on playing the youth card here.

Yeah but did they ever say they hated America?

Remember Sinead O'Connor? She tore up a picture of the Pope. She was toast after that. I hope this happens to her. Go home Ariana...

Princess Ariana is American, so she is home... home in a country that she hates. She and her brother are just alike - entitled, spoiled rich kids with marginal talent.

Blech.

i'll put her in the same bucket with the Dixie Chicks.

The Dixie Chicks quote, "We don't want this war, this violence, and we're ashamed that the President of the United States (George W. Bush) is from Texas", is hardly the same thing as "I hate America and Americans". W. was a huge embarrassment...

If Ariana hates Americans for being consumers of donuts, what the heck was she doing in a donut shop??? Noone forced her to go in there. Go eat healthy somewhere else and let the rest of us enjoy our donuts free of her saliva!!! She can't control what others eat.

i'll put her in the same bucket with the Dixie Chicks.

I'll put her in with the inarticulate beauty pageant contestants. The poor little dear just isn't very smart, is she?? She travels all over the world-- she couldn't wait until she was in...oh, Idk..."such as, the Iraq" to say she hated Americans??

[video=youtube;JtkX3OyPF4Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtkX3OyPF4Q[/video]

I'll put her in with the inarticulate beauty pageant contestants. The poor little dear just isn't very smart, is she?? She travels all over the world-- she couldn't wait until she was in...oh, Idk..."such as, the Iraq" to say she hated Americans??

[video=youtube;JtkX3OyPF4Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtkX3OyPF4Q[/video]

Ha. I remember Caitie from The Amazing Race. Her boyfriend at the time, Trent, seemed even more stupid than her if that's possible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

By Alexander Nguyen (Patch Staff) July 13, 2015 By City News Service
The owner of a Lake Elsinore doughnut shop declined to press charges against pop star Ariana Grande for licking merchandise on a tray left on top of a display case, the Riverside County Sheriff’s Department announced Monday.

Security video footage showed the 22-year-old singer and a man licking doughnuts at Wolfee Donuts about 11:30 p.m. on the 4th of July. The shop owner took the video to detectives on July 7 and filed a report, saying the doughnuts were tampered with deliberately.
California health laws require restaurants to protect all food from contact with the public. The shop manager previously said he sold out of doughnuts that night, so it’s possible someone ate those licked by Grande and her companion.
more at link: http://patch.com/california/temecul...-press-charges-against-singer-ariana-grande-0

I think it's a given somebody ate the donuts. Donuts were not discarded, so if all donuts were sold out, somebody ate the licked donuts. Lets hope she doesn't have some nasty disease that can be transmitted by saliva.

I think it's a given somebody ate the donuts. Donuts were not discarded, so if all donuts were sold out, somebody ate the licked donuts. Lets hope she doesn't have some nasty disease that can be transmitted by saliva.
Yeah, I don't understand why the owner didn't press charges, or the police file them anyway for her doing that, and there's also the issue that she didn't pay for them either... She needs to face jail time for this little stunt, social media shaming for her comments just isn't enough. Her ego needs to come down several notches.

Also from this article some other gems: The issue is if food-borne illnesses or germs are transferred as a result of the 'licking' it could be potentially seen as a crime.

An account of the incident came from 22-year-old Mayra Solis, the cashier on duty at the donut shop who claimed the singer not only didn't purchase any of the donuts she licked but also told the Associated Press: 'she was really rude.'

Ariana is not mentioned by name in the report -- but TMZ says a manager told the inspector the employee didn't know Ariana had tongued the goods, and '"placed them back in display case for sale."'

I know 3-year-olds with better sense and better manners.

This young woman is an entitled piglet. Shame on her and those her raised her to believe she does not have to be respectful to other human beings, and societal boundaries.

Given the donor, I would guess the petri donuts were less than pristine.

What a little cutie pie. I mean, her saliva is just PRECIOUS! *squeal*

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pag2507