Arias continues giving interviews to the media

Jodi Arias Jail Interview 2008 HD - YouTube

Eeerie. If you start watching @ 13:27, watch what she does after the interviewer mentions Travis being shot in the left cheek. She knows she shot him above the right eyebrow and she subliminally corrects the interviewer thru her body language.

It is also interesting in this video where she talks about her love of photography and how her favorite subject matter is people. She is fascinated by their facial expressions and how they depict emotions. Void of any herself, she was/is a sociopath studying and learning how to act and mimic non-sociopathic people who do have emotions.

What a demon.

@ Heardingcats... Great screen name, always liked that.

The Wornos case was a State case, and is the JA case. So, that would be more an example and not a precedent. But I absolutely agree with you conclusion.

I am watching the 48 Hours episode on unraveling the lies of JA. As a former child psychologist I find JA fascinating. Her rationalizations, manipulations, delusions, denial of logic, and extreme intellect all combine into an obscene person that somehow morphed into a massively insane and deranged human being. She is a looney bird escaped from its cage. A wildfire gone out of control consuming the very fuel it needs to survive thus burning itself out to a dark and cold ending.

One more example comes to mind as she testifies.

"All the world is a stage an we are but actors upon it"

By Mr. William Shakespeare, a true visionary.

P.S. Did anyone else note what cold, deep, dark, and dry eyes this monster has?

Mike

Sure have... I call them dead shark eyes. Soulless. Not really even human...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She wanted to keep her word with the deal she made with Troy.
That's why she is doing interviews. :facepalm:

She felt she DID apologize to Travis' family already in her speech.

They didn't believe her mother would make a good character witness... that the negative would outweigh the positive.

REALLY??? Where were the "pointed questions?" That was like all of 5 minutes!

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/category/234795/live-video1

She wanted to keep her word with the deal she made with Troy.
That's why she is doing interviews. :facepalm:

She felt she DID apologize to Travis' family already in her speech.

They didn't believe her mother would make a good character witness... that the negative would outweigh the positive.

REALLY??? Where were the "pointed questions?" That was like all of 5 minutes!

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/category/234795/live-video1
good.let her keep talking. Helps with the appeal process.

good.let her keep talking. Helps with the appeal process.
She has to help victims of abuse , dontchano? Blah blah blah
It was good that he kept it short and it seemed he was a bit po'd this time, probably getting lots of flack from people! I am glad he put her on the spot about saying she was sorry, you could see her mind working, oh he wants me to say "Im sorry"

So says just a few weeks ago that she wants the death penalty. Now she's begging for life. Wth does this chick really want? I feel like she's playing mind games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryan Owens had the best JA interview, hands down. He obviously didn't believe her, and she gets pizzed. "I didn't realize that you were a hater before I gave this interview" :giggle:

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/jodi-arias-interview-2013-arias-calls-reporter-hater-19231549

Sorry, I didn't see that it was already posted :blush:

Good interview. It's the only one I've watched and it was worth it.

She is just so bizarre. Beyond weird. And she must have made TA feel like he was going crazy!

moo

Is she or her family being paid for these interviews? Does anyone know?

http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/

hahahaha funny - as usual.

"Local demon Jodi Arias hosted an ipicac-tastic storyhour this afternoon at the Maricopa County courthouse. As a precautionary measure, barf buckets were placed beneath every seat in the gallery. And they came in handy. After abandoning last week’s “Help me, hence ho, I wish to live no more” act that landed her in the psych ward, the modern day Einstein has pulled an abrupt 180, and is now listlessly pleading for her life. On camera!"

An aside...my cousin, who has experience with Locks of Love told me that the organization does not accept dyed/colored/treated hair. So, donating that length THREE times might be an overstatement considering she had to grow out the blonde and then the dark dye. What do you think?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back