Arias continues giving interviews to the media

Just finished watching Mikee's latest video and he ended with such a great point!!

Of course Juan knew about JA's "secret" little stunt all along. How could Jodi call a reporter and Juan NOT know. He just let her do it, it really is just another nail in her coffin (literally!)!! He knew she would NEVER say she was sorry and would continue to blame others and trash TA.

I just feel so much better because I think this totally fits!! I haven't been able to understand HOW this interview could happen without (at least) the jail knowing...this makes total sense now.

Only question I have is will JM play the whole thing or just the *best* parts at her aggravation trial!!

Jodi loses again.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::jail::jail::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::fence:

Thanks for the heads up that he has a new video.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Just looking at the first interview, she's freely wiping her eyes and nose...NO HAND CUFFS!!! Where's this big bad sheriff who oversees the prison system there in AZ? I can't believe it. And the reporter, he should have HIS head examined for sitting that close to her. Didn't he watch any of the trial, see any of the photos??

Stun gun belt around her waist. She's not going anywhere, lol.

She can continue to make up anything she wants, I could care less. The jury doesn't believe anything she says, they took only 15 hours to come up with a premeditated murder conviction. We don't believe anything she says.

Let her rave, who cares. She is Manson-crazy.

Snipped by me.

That's what I was thinking too. She's such a hypocrite for saying she wants death, and then her attorneys turn around and file this motion to remove the death penalty from potential sentencing. They could not file that motion unless she signed off on it (I don't think.)

If she wanted the death penalty she would have been in the courtroom that day. Shes hoping she is declared ill by the Drs she will see during this time. Then she will cross her fingers with the hopes if getting 25 to life. Thats what this is all about.

This woman is very cunning. We've seen some of her tricks, like her magazine code that was intended to tamper with witness testimony. What if she's currently do that right now or has plans for it in the future -- eliciting false testimony from her siblings in hopes of forcing a retrial? I want to think it's over, but I can't underestimate her. I don't feel this conviction is safe.

Ultimate freedom? Where she is going when she dies there won't be any freedom.

Maybe other viewers of the entire interview, shown on Geraldo, found attention wandering like mine did. She talked about her defense team failing to obtain & produce photo evidence of bruising for the jury. My ears pointed at that but did she complain about any other piece of supposed evidence? She gave her team credit for working very hard but said she was not 100% satisfied due to some omissions.

if the judge would hurry this up ..soon she will go away and soon forgotten she will be nothing to us ..that is what she is afraid of the most no more soap box. all that reporter did was give her more face time and she loved it she was even smiling ,,she doesn't get it and never will. but by then she will be just another lifer in prison .please judge make it go fast stop letting her have her way .

That's what I thought, maybe they can use phone cards now??

I know they have to use phone cards (it is a money making business, $15 for the first minute, cheaper after...only to one number per that card) as niece's BF got locked up. In my state anyway..

I sure hope Juan knew, I know calls and visits are monitored somewhat. I think Jodi was trying to accomplishment many things...sway the jury with reverse psychology, trash Travis and family, sway the public opinion, get more money for her commissary stash and keep herself from going back to her old jail cell where the inmates might not believe her as much. NG's visit to that prison (Nancy being nicer to prisoners) and Jodi's guilty verdict might have changed Arias' poor, little victim status. Jodi getting so much money spent on her defense by the state and all these fools depositing money in her commissary, well...I am imagining that didn't go over well with some inmates. Plus, Jodi's numerous lies--after awhile, she cannot keep 'em straight.

Amazing, even by Jodi's standards, is that during the interview she scoffs at Jaun's criticism of her as seeking media attention. I can't bring myself to watch it again, but I think she says it's laughable or ridiculous, or something along those lines, that Jaun would make that type of accusation.

She actually has the audacity, during a carefully negotiated, pre-arranged media interview conducted just minutes after the verdict, to deny that she's interested in media attention!

I really wish the interviewer went a lot harder on Arias. He really allowed her to put on way too much of a show.

BBM - Exactly....this wasn't an interview. This was a wide open platform for Jodi to speak. This interviewer wasn't interested in an interview, imo. He was interested in viewers and ratings. Precisely the reason why I dislike the media being so involved in court proceedings. All of them are media wh0res and take no pride in reporting the facts of a case. Spin it, sensationalize it and pass it out as journalism. Unbelievable. All jmho.

blergoyen,
IckkKKKK, I wish u hadn't pointed that out. Now that's all I hear lol. As if the murderer and her smug sense of self didn't annoy me enough

Just wait until the death penalty is announced, then you will find that reporter wanting to speak to Travis' siblings, and friends, whichever and how many ever of them should wish it. Make no mistake friends, he could not care less about Jodi Arias, then or now. He will be laughing at her all the way to the bank. He played her, placated her, bought her the makeup or kept her little opinions about how the trial would go once Travis was exposed ( or whatever nonsense she told him in confidence to test him )...just to play her.

I do not think for one second he does not agree she is a murderer. He knows this will indeed be used against her, over and over and over again, to her detriment of biblical proportions. The only person who does not get that , is Jodi Arias.

The good news is she sure did not fool the twelve people on the jury. They did convict her of murder one. They will give their vote for the death penalty. Travis' family does have justice now. Be happy!!!! Here is a funny for ya Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #5

This woman is very cunning. We've seen some of her tricks, like her magazine code that was intended to tamper with witness testimony. What if she's currently do that right now or has plans for it in the future -- eliciting false testimony from her siblings in hopes of forcing a retrial? I want to think it's over, but I can't underestimate her. I don't feel this conviction is safe.
Don't worry. She's convicted for now, at worst she'll get life in prison- not going anywhere. It will be a very uphill battle to plead for Ineffective Council and an appeal to overturn her conviction would take years. Much as we can't stand the styles of Nurmi & Wilmott, they did their jobs, they fought hard for her. And when she was her own lawyer, she had her chance to get evidence admitted- she failed with her forged pedo letters.

It's amazing how JA just keeps on talking, lying and blaming everyone else for the choices she, herself, has made. She now says that many people, including her sister, saw her bruises. And claiming that there's "tons" of evidence in her favor that was kept out of the trial is simply laughable. She still believes that she can sway the masses over to her side. But her fame will end soon enough and she'll never again get to drive a car, see the beach or walk through a mall. She may appear to be relaxed and not bothered by her guilty verdict, but she is definitely crying for herself at night, alone in her cell. I hope the Alexander family can take some bit of comfort knowing that their brother's murderer will be missing her freedom for a very long time.

Yeah. And she also would rather have her ultimate freedom "as soon as I can get it". Well, you're a convicted felon. Your 'wants' aren't gonna be on YOUR timetable now, Jodi. Yeesh.

It's just amazing how much she COULD have said that might have helped her - I wouldn't have believed her if she showed remorse and bawled her eyes out and said how sorry she was, but she didn't even bother to hint at anything like that. Why would she continue to think about the man who abused her so badly???

I'll say it again: I'm glad she gave the interview because every word she says shows the jury they got it right. I hope she keeps talking and talking and digs her own grave deeper and deeper. I doubt Travis' friends and family are bothered by a word she says at this point - she's done been convicted.

------------------
fifteen, you are so right! I dont know if they could remove the DP. if they wanted to. The trial is mainly over, the jury has voted. This person is in such a dream world she doesnt realize she was found guilty. Unless an appeal works (it wont) she is in forever land. Maybe she has it in her mind she can cause a mistrial. Someone tell her its OVER!! she still faces the "fine tuning" but thats it..We should find out if she wants to trade places with Travis! Fox should be run out on a rail!!! :maddening::devil:

Amazing, even by Jodi's standards, is that during the interview she scoffs at Jaun's criticism of her as seeking media attention. I can't bring myself to watch it again, but I think she says it's laughable or ridiculous, or something along those lines, that Jaun would make that type of accusation.

She actually has the audacity, during a carefully negotiated, pre-arranged media interview conducted just minutes after the verdict, to deny that she's interested in media attention!

I really wish the interviewer went a lot harder on Arias. He really allowed her to put on way too much of a show.

totally agree...there needs to be someone who will really put the screws to her in an interview. ask the tough questions and not give her such a platform. but who?

i heard this on the radio today and totally thought of jodi arias.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N29vkIT3eo

You pretend you're high
You pretend you're bored
You pretend you're anything
Just to be adored
And what you need
Is what you get

Don't believe in fear
Don't believe in faith
Don't believe in anything
That you can't break

You stupid girl
You stupid girl
All you had you wasted
All you had you wasted

What drives you on (What drives you on)
Can drive you mad (Can drive you mad)
A million lies to sell yourself
Is all you ever had

Don't believe in love
Don't believe in hate
Don't believe in anything
That you can't waste

You stupid girl
You stupid girl
Can't believe you fake it
Can't believe you fake it

Don't believe in fear
Don't believe in pain
Don't believe in anyone
That you can't tame

First off, this is NOT directed at anyone in particular, I just keep seeing similar comments. For those who don't like the 'soft ball' interview, think of it this way. This is how Jodi prefers to be questioned, right? This is how she thinks she's able to get 'the truth' out to the masses. Otherwise, if she were being questioned like Martinez did, it would scramble her brain, right?

And yet how did she do in this interview? Did she come across believable, honest and truthful? Or as deceitful, full of BS and delusional as ever? That's why I say let <modsnip> talk. She's gonna keep on blaming everyone but the person who butchered Travis.

I was just remembering how she was asked what would she do different and she said she'd drive to Mesa and turn herself in. She can't even say if she could go back, she wouldn't murder Travis.

HAH! I would swear she's blistered the back of her throat considering how hard she smacked the back of her tongue against it when she uses a word with a K in it. It's like some kind of crazy sound effect you'd hear in a pixar movie. At a minimum she would've strained her tongue/muscle.

She also does this with the "h" she draws out the h sound.

Just a question. I'm listening to the Troy interview and I noticed something a little strange. Through the interview she is looking forward (right) and towards the end of the interview she turns her head left and Troy (sounds a bit like a different voice to me) asks her about Juan and her exchanges on the stand. Her head turns quickly not as if Troy was walking across the room. After than question, her head turns back to the right immediately, again, not like following someone moving. Was there a second person doing this interview?

Start at 29:09

Jodi Arias FULL INTERVIEW COMPLETE HD post-verdict 05-08-13 - YouTube

Yes, I noticed that too .. there's somebody else there with him, I wonder who ..

Oh and on Jodi's 'death is the ultimate freedom' comment, whoever said that proves she's not religious at all is right .. if she was religious she would have said something about divine judgement or meeting god, but no .. therefore not religious.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back