Arias continues giving interviews to the media

"I don't believe in capital punishment."

Why? Because killing people is wrong? :rolleyes:

An aside...my cousin, who has experience with Locks of Love told me that the organization does not accept dyed/colored/treated hair. So, donating that length THREE times might be an overstatement considering she had to grow out the blonde and then the dark dye. What do you think?

Locks of Love does accept colored hair, permed hair, but not bleached hair.

http://www.locksoflove.org/donate.html

I do think it's possible she could have donated 3 times. The average hair growth per month is .5" but that's just average. Some people's hair grows at a faster rate than that. Have you noticed how long JA's hair has gotten from day #1 of this trial to the end? Hers may grow at a faster rate. Nearly 5 years in jail now and the minimum length to donate non bleached hair is 10 inches for a hair piece though L.O.L specifies they will accept shorter hair donations to sell to help offset their costs. So was it possible for JA's hair to grow 30 inches of non-dyed hair, over, say, 54 months? Yes absolutely possible, at a fairly normal rate of growth.

Does she really think she can bully {her favorite word=Guilting} the jury into voting in her favor by saying that they "betrayed" her?

I hope they did hear that!!

If the jury is following the admonitions of the judge they are not watching or reading any coverage of JA or her trial and shouldn't know anything about her opinion on the outcome of the trial.

If the jury is following the admonitions of the judge they are not watching or reading any coverage of JA or her trial and shouldn't know anything about her opinion on the outcome of the trial.

Yet Nurmi stood up and argued in open court about what a "fairy tale" it is to think jurors are not exposed to media. Which is exactly why, imo, they orchestrated Darryl Brewer to "testify via media" with that last minute Hail Mary "interview" aka platform via their media insider Michael Kiefer.

One of my favorites..forget which interview....She has received hundreds of postcards (all I could think of were the ones the WS peeps said they were going to send from Cancun, etc). She said it would logistically impossible to respond to all of them....and I thought Why? What else does she have to do?

The most telling statement JA made was in the AZCentral interview where she said she felt "betrayed" by the jury.
To me, this totally encapsulates Jodi. Betrayed??? (said in Jim Mora "playoffs" tone - look it up on Youtube if you don't know what I mean). BEE...TRAYYEDDD?? Are you kiddin' me?

A group (not just one) of totally objective people whom JA does not know came to a conclusion after looking at a bunch of facts. And they saw a set of issues different than JA. And, JA feels "betrayed??" WTF?

This is what makes her so dangerous. She sees betrayal in everyone's actions with whom she does not agree. Clearly, she felt betrayed by Travis, but also in earlier times her Dad, MM, and so many others. When she feels betrayal, she takes action, takes matters in her own hands. And the results are always, always chaos.

Her interviews, esp with AZCentral, drive me to frustration. You can't pin her down, she rationalizes everything, and then throws it back on the person. When totally cornered, she resorts to "her faith" - end of story. This clearly is what drove Travis nuts. His only mistake was that he didn't get a restraining order on her or call the cops, or change the code on his garage door, lock his own front door, move away. In contrast, Travis was too nice and saw the good side of JA, and gave her chance after chance after chance.

She will never feel remorse, and in an equivalent situation with strong feelings of betrayal, she will kill again, even a person who wouldn't have even the remotest feeling that they did anything to make JA feel betrayed. If I'm a juror that voted for the DP for JA, I'd feel totally vindicated when I start looking at those interviews. I feel immense sorrow for TA and TA's family, but also for JA's parents and siblings who did nothing other than try their absolute best.

I am totally against the DP. I am ok with JA in a max security prison forever. Better, if she is in isolation 23/7. But, I can see why so many others feel differently in this case. Her interviews only nail down the proverbial lid. Sick.

Best interview yet - snarky little twit. :floorlaugh:

- I didn't know you were a hater
- they don't sell Clairol in jail
- The court of law isn't a place to act crazy (woopsie, maybe I shouldn't have said that).

Props to the interviewer :)

Mel
Yes it is the best interview:):)
What Jodi is alluding too every time she talks is I am sorry I got myself in this predicament. BUT... Jodi thinks TA deserved it IMO. She has no remorse and I am sorrys for the TA family because she wouldn't be the victim then. Survivor T-Shirt is a hoax because the abused did not survive.
Jodi is the abuser who drove over 1000 miles to commit this crime against Travis. Jodi said it, "Court is no time to act crazy" whoops but Jodi can't help showing her craziness and evilness.

She Blames ... her parents, TA, the prosecutor, the jury, the media and also her witnesses and finally it is coming her DEFENSE. I so want to see a close-up of Jodi's face when the DP is announced and confirmed by each Juror.

Jodi doesn't seem to understand the the term "haters" is supposed to refer to people whose hate is motivated by jealousy of another's awesomeness. It doesn't apply to people whose hate arises from the heinous viciousness of somebody. People who hate Jodi aren't "haters"; they're just reasonable people. I don't think she understands how infinitesimal is the number of people who support her, and I think that misunderstanding is causing her to say some of the ridiculous things she is saying and doing in public.

I did not see there was a specific thread for last night's escapades. I will repost this here then. Out of all of the interviews last night, and boy were there many...I would like to applaud 2. TWO ONLY.

Mr. Troy Hayden :clap:

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/22380878/2013/05/22/jodi-arias-speaks-out-to-choice-media-before-sentencing

and Mr. Ryan Owens :clap:
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/jodi-arias-interview-2013-arias-calls-reporter-hater-19231549:

These two were the only ones who asked real questions, did not play by Jodi's games and did not kiss her behind. They were not going to be controlled by the criminal. Also, both of these reporters were the only reporters to take Jodi's "RULES" and laugh in her face with their first shot. One of her rules, do not show prison garb or hand cuffs.

I posted one photo from Troy's interview with little arrows but if you look at Ryan's video he did the same shot but in a much clearer video. None of the other reporters were any good MOO to me. Especially the one who decided to talk nearly as much as Jodi and bash Juan Martinez.

So Troy and Ryan you are now on my favorites list. Thank you for your seriousness and for doing your job the way it should be done.

If I had a twitter account I would thank them there. Great guys.

Attachments

• TroyInterview.jpg
    TroyInterview.jpg
    306 KB · Views: 45
Ok, I now love me some Ryan Owens.

Jodi: I didn't know you were a hater.

Me: Jodi, this isn't high school

Nurmi is desperately hoping the jury is watching the news... He doth protest too much in court. What an obvious game he's playing.

OMG Hilarious that that reporter called her a mousy looking school librarian now with her hair/glasses. :floorlaugh:

An aside...my cousin, who has experience with Locks of Love told me that the organization does not accept dyed/colored/treated hair. So, donating that length THREE times might be an overstatement considering she had to grow out the blonde and then the dark dye. What do you think?

I agree. My friend donated to Locks of Love. She said they didn't want hair treated in any way (hair coloring, perm, etc).

The most telling statement JA made was in the AZCentral interview where she said she felt "betrayed" by the jury.
To me, this totally encapsulates Jodi. Betrayed??? (said in Jim Mora "playoffs" tone - look it up on Youtube if you don't know what I mean). BEE...TRAYYEDDD?? Are you kiddin' me?

A group (not just one) of totally objective people whom JA does not know came to a conclusion after looking at a bunch of facts. And they saw a set of issues different than JA. And, JA feels "betrayed??" WTF?

This is what makes her so dangerous. She sees betrayal in everyone's actions with whom she does not agree. Clearly, she felt betrayed by Travis, but also in earlier times her Dad, MM, and so many others. When she feels betrayal, she takes action, takes matters in her own hands. And the results are always, always chaos.

Her interviews, esp with AZCentral, drive me to frustration. You can't pin her down, she rationalizes everything, and then throws it back on the person. When totally cornered, she resorts to "her faith" - end of story. This clearly is what drove Travis nuts. His only mistake was that he didn't get a restraining order on her or call the cops, or change the code on his garage door, lock his own front door, move away. In contrast, Travis was too nice and saw the good side of JA, and gave her chance after chance after chance.

She will never feel remorse, and in an equivalent situation with strong feelings of betrayal, she will kill again, even a person who wouldn't have even the remotest feeling that they did anything to make JA feel betrayed. If I'm a juror that voted for the DP for JA, I'd feel totally vindicated when I start looking at those interviews. I feel immense sorrow for TA and TA's family, but also for JA's parents and siblings who did nothing other than try their absolute best.

I am totally against the DP. I am ok with JA in a max security prison forever. Better, if she is in isolation 23/7. But, I can see why so many others feel differently in this case. Her interviews only nail down the proverbial lid. Sick.
Travis's own family wants the Death Penalty for her and they should have the ultimate say, and they should have been able to tell that to the jury. Besides, she really wants life, and despite the fact that she's not a serial killer yet, the heinousness of her crime (3x overkill) warrants the Death Penalty. I used to be against it too, I changed my mind. She will thrive in prison with her book clubs and recycling and mentoring programs. It galls me that Beth Karas, of all people, dared suggest today that Juan take the Death Penalty off the table!!! Just when I was starting to like her.
:twocents::jail::jail::jail:

IMO Troy Hayden "got the message" from the outraged public for his soft interview post verdict. His interview was "gloves off" and he pointed out her BS. Ryan Owens OMG loved his interview. He hit her with great questions that she did NOT like. Kudos to both reporters, especially Ryan. He got it right the first time.

I'm not sure if this was already posted but here goes.

Joe Arpaio ‏@RealSheriffJoe 12m Some of u r mad about the jodi arias interviews. Pls Understand: We can't step on her 1st amendment rights. We allowed them & now - no more.

there is another interview up on nbc website decent questions ..still bashing travis says she had a dream where he is in her cell on the cot and she says what are you doing here he says everybody needs to do their time for what they did .. un belivable ..I don't know reporter but at least doesn't looks like she belives her

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back