Arias files motion to fire lead attorney Kirk Nurmi

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Page 8 - "or what suspiciously looks like selective memory" in reference to KN

Um, HELLO? Maybe he learned that trick from YOU :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh:

Yeah, he caught her FOG!!!

the killer is delusional. Maybe she has too much time on her hands!!! LOL!!!

Why does she think that Kirk should visit her???? I don't get that one.

Cry me a river Ms. Killer.

I think the motion is just another way to buy time. Plus, it opens the door even wider for the appeals we all know are in her future. If the judge grants the motion, JA will be given time to obtain another lawyer, and bring them up to speed......so it once again hurts the Alexander family....something she seems to still enjoy doing. Plus, it sets up her appeal based on ineffective counsel....JA is quite cunning and manipulative......and few things are ever as simple as it seems with her. IMO, this is actually a no win thing for the judge.....if she grants it.....JA gets more time and a new lawyer......if she denies it......JA will use it later to prove a bias existed and she was forced to proceed with ineffective counsel.......glad I am not the one making this decision. My prayers and support go out to the Alexander family.

Good Day Sleuthers,
Wow, what a read?!? Seems to me CKJA is jealous of more than Deanna. I suspect she is also green with envy that Nurmi has not gone out and prostituted himself amongst the media and talk shows like a certain infamous attorney from our not too distant past. If only she had parents like a certain felon in FL who would lie, cheat and perjury themselves to get their family member off, regardless of guilt or innocence. If only Nurmi would have hugged, coddled and expounded CKJA's finer points instead of behaving professionally in and out of court..... Yes, I do believe CKJA is jealous of more than Deanna. Reading her letter to HHJSS, I really had only one thought, "It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt". Lincoln, Twain and many others.
She is really becoming pitiful and that has to anger her almost as much as being found guilty. I don't see a change of attorney happening, unless HHJSS is afraid of appellate issues, but what a gift it would be for Nurmi. I suspect as many others have, this is all an attempt to stall the re-trial. It will be interesting to see how HHJSS handles this drivel.

I think the motion is just another way to buy time. Plus, it opens the door even wider for the appeals we all know are in her future. If the judge grants the motion, JA will be given time to obtain another lawyer, and bring them up to speed......so it once again hurts the Alexander family....something she seems to still enjoy doing. Plus, it sets up her appeal based on ineffective counsel....JA is quite cunning and manipulative......and few things are ever as simple as it seems with her. IMO, this is actually a no win thing for the judge.....if she grants it.....JA gets more time and a new lawyer......if she denies it......JA will use it later to prove a bias existed and she was forced to proceed with ineffective counsel.......glad I am not the one making this decision. My prayers and support go out to the Alexander family.

The trial is over so I'm not sure what she needs to meet with her attorneys to plan the next step. It is all out there. She can't change what has already been set down as facts in her case. Good grief she spent 18 days on the stand. If she didn't cover it all in 18 days there isn't much left to discuss with her. Mitigation witnesses? She had 5 years to produce some before trial and she had none of any value. Where would she expect KN to pull mitigation witnesses from now? Out of his magical hat? jmo

Motion denied will not lead to bad consequences. C.M. did not make a case against her lead counsel. She did expose a gravely distorted entitlement consciousness. It true that counsel must be willing to advocate for his client but untrue that he has to want to do it. Interesting that she seems unaware that both of her attorneys have repeatedly moved to withdraw, in fact implored the court to grant them that liberty. Instead, she very mistakenly sees Nurmi as exulting in an assured $225/hr. from this representation!
How can she pretend an affront when her books full of margin notations are seized? She v. well knows that she was caught red handed penciling codes into the margins of magazines she read & passed on to Matt. This was exposed in full court! She fully expects to be served on a continual basis by willing attendants owing to her
stature as a convicted murderer facing the death penalty as if this places her atop the tree of privilege overlooking (and judging with bared teeth) society and its professional servants.

The following assessment starts off the page at me: "His anger toward me that day gives further reason why I cannot trust him with my life." Reminds me, in a way you will readily understand, that her anger that day, 4 June, gave further reason why she could not be trusted with Travis' life. To the rest of us non C.M.s, anger does not = taking a life.

I'm sure KN hasn't stopped :praying: since the moment he found out this motion was filed..."Please Lord, let it be!"

Poor man, his career went straight in the toilet when he drew this case.

I am laughing my head off at her 12 page diatribe!

First she complains Nurmi hasn't been to see her, then she admits she sent him away. Then she claims she was horrified the sex tape got played....gmafb! Then she criticises Nurmi for forgetting details.... really, miss fog!

I could almost like Nurmi, reading that letter and I never thought I'd ever use the words like and Nurmi in the same sentence!

Someone end this BS now .. if the state drops the DP they can go straight to sentencing and we are done .. come on Bill .. enough is enough .. let's just do it and give Arizona tax payers a break ..

Oh, and Jodi, stop using words like 'nay' you're not some page from Tudor times you pretentious ****!

Someone end this BS now .. if the state drops the DP they can go straight to sentencing and we are done .. come on Bill .. enough is enough .. let's just do it and give Arizona tax payers a break ..

Oh, and Jodi, stop using words like 'nay' you're not some page from Tudor times you pretentious ****!

Think of the damage she can do if she were to be put into general population. She tries to manipulate people on the outside now. The man in New York is a perfect example. Can you imagine what she will try to do if she is put in general population which LWOP will give her? jmo

I'm sorry, but my hinky meter has been going off the charts with this one.

The handwritten motion circulating on the web certainly appears official, yet there is a history of fabrication/falsification of documents with the convicted killer.

There are some things that bother me:
  • The fact that there is no record of this motion on the court docket
  • The motion references a June 2013 motion for same which was denied, yet there is no court record of that motion either or the ruling.
  • How did Michael Kiefer get a copy of this? If this was filed under seal, then it could not have been released to the media. The online document includes a MCSO form certifying that the document was filed in Maricopa County Superior Court.

The timing of this 12 page gem dovetails nicely with her appeal fund. She signed her letter on October 17 and Auntie announced the very next day that Yay! The appellate fund is finally ready!

this is exactly what she is doing. it's sick. she's in desperation mode. and btw, didn't she laugh when nurmi told the jury that "9 days out of 10" he doesn't like Jodi Arias. I'm pretty sure she laughed when he said that iirc

the killer is delusional. Maybe she has too much time on her hands!!! LOL!!!

Why does she think that Kirk should visit her???? I don't get that one.

Cry me a river Ms. Killer.

But don't you see? They were squandering money by chasing a jailhouse pen pal! :eek: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Hey now! Can we please not refer to her as the ex waitress? I work as a bartender/server and I gotta tell you it is not a gravy job for just anyone. Remember, she went from job to job. Also, we aren't all bad people ;). It's a fun job- sometimes lol- and you can make money either as a profession or till you figure out what you want to do in life (like me).

I'm going to have to respectfully disagree. I don't think its possible to end the BS now bc she won't settle for LWOP and no appeals, which i believe is the only thing the state would even entertain to offer her. there's a link somewhere on a previous thread from MSM that stated that but it may have just been one legal experts opinion on what the state would be willing to settle with.

if the alexander's want to go through with the retrial of the penalty phase, as Travis' next of kin, that is their right and I think they should move forward. I'm not an Arizona taxpayer so that's easy for me to say, but i can say with certainty, if this happened in my state the tax stuff wouldn't bother me. again JMO

i do agree with your last part though, she is a pretentious you know what!

I am laughing my head off at her 12 page diatribe!

First she complains Nurmi hasn't been to see her, then she admits she sent him away. Then she claims she was horrified the sex tape got played....gmafb! Then she criticises Nurmi for forgetting details.... really, miss fog!

I could almost like Nurmi, reading that letter and I never thought I'd ever use the words like and Nurmi in the same sentence!

IIRCC, what I remember is that JA was upset because they were going to play the entire tape and not just the spliced and diced parts that the def team wanted. The pros said, IIRCC, if you're going to play it, play the entire thing. Motion granted.

Of course, I could be wrong and it wouldn't be the first nor the last time. :facepalm:

JMHO
fran

1. Since this letter has no official court stamp on it, who did she give the letter to so it would be released to the media?

2. There is No signature, just a printed name....that is strange....I wonder if the printing is FJA...since no signature. If someone else wrote it and signed her name that would be illegal.

3. KN has tried to see FJA but she refused to see him...she needs to read what she writes!

4. KN does not return FJA calls....we only have FJA supposed word on that

B U T can anyone imagine having a conversation with FJA...and a phone conversation would be worse ...

MOO

IIRCC, what I remember is that JA was upset because they were going to play the entire tape and not just the spliced and diced parts that the def team wanted. The pros said, IIRCC, if you're going to play it, play the entire thing. Motion granted.

Of course, I could be wrong and it wouldn't be the first nor the last time. :facepalm:

JMHO
fran

Also, I think her Dad and brother were in attendance that day.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taketherisk
Back