Arias files motion to fire lead attorney Kirk Nurmi

What a crock of manure, and I quote, she states "my future", lmao, hopefully her future lies at the end of a needle. This letter merely reaffirms what we already know that convicted murderer JA is a manipulating controlling freak of nature and an attention seeking wh#$%$%.

Oh yes, I remember this. She smiles fondly at him and relishes that moment. Is it because she is psychopathic that she smiles when other people smile and cries when other people do?

She was certainly *with* Nurmi at that point. Who or what changed her mind?

---------
Hi Janx, Murder1. I believe she was all set for manslaughter or aquittal. After all she is Jodi! :floorlaugh:

What a crock of manure, and I quote, she states "my future", lmao, hopefully her future lies at the end of a needle. This letter merely reaffirms what we already know that convicted murderer JA is a manipulating controlling freak of nature and an attention seeking wh#$%$%.

---------
hindsight, now on this one we all need to:lol: What future? :laughcry::nuts:

I don't understand the term "borderline personality". Border to what? She has no personality. Under her smile, she is empty. Nothing there. Who coined that phrase for psychology? I like psychopath much better.

I'm not a psychiatrist/psychologist or any other kind of mental health expert, but I have a sibling who has been diagnosed with schizo-affective disorder (a psychiatric diagnosis) and Borderline Personality Disorder (a personality/psychological diagnosis). The mental illness (schizo-affective disorder) can be treated with psychotropic drugs, but Borderline Personality Disorder has no pharmaceutical remedy.

Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is frequently recommended for patients with BPD but is costly and works only when the patient acknowledges and understands the Borderline diagnosis and is willing to make the effort to change his/her behaviors. Most Borderlines don't recognize or accept the severity of their personality disorder, so therapy is rarely successful. My sister tried to manipulate a Cognitive Behavioral Therapist who "bought" my sister's tales-of-woe hook, line, and sinker until advised (by me and DH) that my sister's claims were bull@#$%. I suspect that Jodi Arias would likewise manipulate a pricy therapist who might be caught off-guard by Jodi's verbal savvy.

In my humble opinion, Borderline means that an individual does not meet the specific criteria for diagnosis with a psychiatric illness but is not so mentally ill that they cannot function in society. :moo:

I don't understand the term "borderline personality". Border to what? She has no personality. Under her smile, she is empty. Nothing there. Who coined that phrase for psychology? I like psychopath much better.

You can't take the term "Borderline Personality Disorder" to mean literally borderline on not having an issue. It is a real Personality Disorder.
The term comes from way back when---and referenced the symptoms between neurosis and psychosis. Hence the borderline word in the diagnosis.

It can be misleading, I agree.

I'm not a psychiatrist/psychologist or any other kind of mental health expert, but I have a sibling who has been diagnosed with schizo-affective disorder (a psychiatric diagnosis) and Borderline Personality Disorder (a personality/psychological diagnosis). The mental illness (schizo-affective disorder) can be treated with psychotropic drugs, but Borderline Personality Disorder has no pharmaceutical remedy.

Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is frequently recommended for patients with BPD but is costly and works only when the patient acknowledges and understands the Borderline diagnosis and is willing to make the effort to change his/her behaviors. Most Borderlines don't recognize or accept the severity of their personality disorder, so therapy is rarely successful. My sister tried to manipulate a Cognitive Behavioral Therapist who "bought" my sister's tales-of-woe hook, line, and sinker until advised (by me and DH) that my sister's claims were bull@#$%. I suspect that Jodi Arias would likewise manipulate a pricy therapist who might be caught off-guard by Jodi's verbal savvy.

In my humble opinion, Borderline means that an individual does not meet the specific criteria for diagnosis with a psychiatric illness but is not so mentally ill that they cannot function in society. :moo:

Noooo Bette....the name of the personality disorder is not what you think and you can research where the origin of the name came from (or read my post above).
Borderline Personality Disorder is a real diagnosis per the Diagnostic Statistical Manual. It has it's own code used for insurance reimbursement purposes. Current treatment protocols now lean towards Dialectical Therapy.

I think she's setting the groundwork for the super popular "incompetent defense" appeal. Years from now, when people sadly forget about Travis, she will get her many supporters who will petition for her to get a new trial.

What a gift this was on a Sunday morning! Glad I checked in here. This letter is freaking hilarious. I have a good friend who is a pro se law clerk, and I'm going to print this out for her to read! She gets this garbage all day long from inmates wanting a "second chance". Fat chance!

Also, I would have loved to have seen this type of letter from "she who shall never be mentioned" had she, in fact, been justly found guilty. She would have written the letter of all letters spilling the beans on Mr. Baez!!!!
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I think she's setting the groundwork for the super popular "incompetent defense" appeal. Years from now, when people sadly forget about Travis, she will get her many supporters who will petition for her to get a new trial.

Believe me, that is very hard to get. Any appeal from a death penalty is, as is an appeal from life in prison. She will rot for years before anything, if anything, even gets to an appeals court. :loveyou:

Believe me, that is very hard to get. Any appeal from a death penalty is, as is an appeal from life in prison. She will rot for years before anything, if anything, even gets to an appeals court. :loveyou:

I just want her in prison

I just want her in prison

Amen to that, sister.

I wonder if this is the straw that will break the camel's back for Judge Stephens to get this retrial moving. She has proceeded with extreme caution to limit appeal issues and now from this layman's point of view it seems that we could be skirting very close to CMJA trying to derail the whole judicial process if allowed to continue.

Personal feelings for the DT and their strategy aside, I have to admit that they have one heck of a difficult defendant on their hands who refuses to interact with her lead counsel. Add to the mess is the fact that the friends and family continue to act in ways that hurt her case. The aunt is really stirring the pot right now and there is one member of the media who appears to be in the thick of things as well.

Please, Judge Stephens, deny this motion and get the retrial going.

I'm still bothered by how the press got a copy of this recent motion that was "filed".

The media copy that is circulating does not have the Clerk of Court stamp on it, which means that this is not an official court copy:

580daa7c-1753-4ce0-a4b4-06d360117e84_zpsb84244cc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This new motion has not hit the docket yet; prior manual filings look like it took 4 business days from the first court date stamp until the document was recorded by the clerk.

Hey, good news, LOL, JA went to the dentist. First time in 5 years and has no cavities according to twitter. Why would one need to broadcast that? Oh, I forgot, the poor pitiful me act once again. Congrats JA for taking good care of your teeth. UGH!!

Hey, good news, LOL, JA went to the dentist. First time in 5 years and has no cavities according to twitter. Why would one need to broadcast that? Oh, I forgot, the poor pitiful me act once again. Congrats JA for taking good care of your teeth. UGH!!

Some pretty rude tweets back to her about her "cavities" if you know what I mean. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Does she love the sound of her own voice or what? Even if it is on paper. She has verbal diarrhea when she opens her mouth and written diarrhea when she picks up a pen.

Never read such a long-winded egotistical self centred load of old cobblers in all my life. :facepalm:

The prisoner is feeling neglected and her in house jail account must be running low on funds.

So she is ratcheting up the noise to get her name out there again and hopefully the $$$ pour in to her as they did when she was on TV for 6 months!

Frankly the convicted murderer should work on her book club and recycling program and watch her hair grow so she can give it to locks of love (the trash bin is a better idea). Yikes using her hair creeps me out.

Thanksgiving and Christmas is coming and the convicted murder needs to torment TA's family, her family, KN's family, the Judge, her other lawyers, the news reporters, and even us!

Jodi.... Jodi.... Jodi........ not another :tantrum:
You are stuck with Nurmi and he's stuck with your ugly soul. You got convicted because you're guilty. You have no mitagating factors because you are an conniving, mean ,maniputive, liar, souless, human killer.IMO

I'm wondering if Juan is still:floorlaugh: Will he get to make a written response? I hope so, I'd love to see him legally b*slap her down.:please:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back