Ariz. woman runs over husband for not voting

LinasK

Verified insider- Mark Dribin case
Reaction score
CBS/AP/ November 12, 2012, 8:15 PM GILBERT, Ariz. Police say a woman who was upset over the outcome of the presidential election ran over her husband because he didn't participate in his civic duty. Holly Solomon, 28, chased her 36-year-old husband Daniel Solomon with the family Jeep SUV on Saturday night over a political argument stemming from the fact he didn't vote, CBS station KPHO in Phoenix, Ariz. reported. She pinned him between the underside of the SUV and the curb when he tried to run for help.
The husband told investigators that Solomon believed her family was going to face hardship from President Barack Obama's re-election.
Witnesses told police that Solomon followed her husband in her car through a parking lot while screaming at him. He hid behind a light pole to protect himself while Solomon circled several times. She struck him as he tried to make a break for the main road.more at link: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57548600/cops-ariz-woman-runs-over-husband-for-not-voting/

Yikes. I mean, YIKES!!!!!!!

If someone ever writes a "Fifty Shades of Crazy" book, I am pretty sure this would end up as a stand-alone chapter. Talking about going off the deep end... this is it.

That's crazy-nuts! Glad the guy survived! Hope he divorces her crazy arse after this!

Now that is a sign of some mental instability. Luckily for him she didn't kill him. Hope he gets divorced and she is not able to pro create...and if she already has then I hope he gets custody of those kids...SOLE custody.

Alrighty then ! WTH, psycho much.....

Wonder what she'd do to people who voted "wrong".

Ummm...his vote against President Obama would not have mattered, since Romney took Arizona anyway...and any hardships coming their way now will be down to her actions, nothing to do with the President.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood
Back