Armchair psych profile and personal background

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone remember this case, wonder if she is a fan?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/31/girl-sparks-animal-activi_n_701011.html
"Disturbing footage of a young woman apparently hurling puppies into a river has sparked outrage on the Internet among animal lovers and activists.

The video, believed to have been filmed in either Bosnia or Croatia, though no one knows for sure, shows a girl in a hooded sweatshirt lifting whimpering dogs out of a bucket and recklessly tossing them into the rapids.

Estimated to be in her late teens or early twenties, the identity of the girl in the video remains a mystery. A Facebook group called "Find the Girl Who Threw Puppies in River" already has over 2,300 followers"

thanks, the guys from different websites mentioned she was from Ucraine, that's why I assumed it was her location. If she is from USA, well she could even be BB from youtube, who knows, anything is possible. I just hope animal shelters and people be warned about her cat killings and that LE investigate her connection, it sounds a bit more than just online buddy, she met LM and took pictures, some people say she is the other person who filmed the cat videos, she could be the female hand petting the snake too. I've got information overload, sorry if my msgs seem a bit confusing. Thanks for your reply!

I think Florida. She has tons of friends from Tampa, Florida.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/31/girl-sparks-animal-activi_n_701011.html
"Disturbing footage of a young woman apparently hurling puppies into a river has sparked outrage on the Internet among animal lovers and activists.

The video, believed to have been filmed in either Bosnia or Croatia, though no one knows for sure, shows a girl in a hooded sweatshirt lifting whimpering dogs out of a bucket and recklessly tossing them into the rapids.

Estimated to be in her late teens or early twenties, the identity of the girl in the video remains a mystery. A Facebook group called "Find the Girl Who Threw Puppies in River" already has over 2,300 followers"
It always seems so much more disturbing when it's a female doing these sorts of things. It rubs too abrasively against the grain of biology.

I've seen this video here several times on major brazilian tv channels, they always add that footage when talking about animal cruelty. A lot of people here still wonder who is that monster who killed the puppies and laughed like that. You know, it could be this Breann girl, she wears hooded, winter jackets in some of her pics, she is blond, white. I wouldn't be surprised, anything is possible!!!

she seems to have alot in common w/ luka. she put this for her introduction on her google+ page:

I like posting things I know I'll regret later.

I hope they are keeping an eye on those fans, I heard there is one ucranian girl (BREANN PEARL LANG ) who even met LM and she could be connected to cat killings. She wrote something like this after the arrest '"i am so sorry u got caught, i love you, i have loved you since we first met"" . They say she could be the girl stroking the python with the kitten in its belly and she could be involved in the drowning video. I've read in one board she was reported to LE and they warned the interpol but I wish the animal rights in her country could keep an eye on her don't let her adopt animals, she admits she kills cats for fun, labelled herself the catkillerfemale and sounds like someone seriously disturbed.
pictures of her with Luka:
http://s1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/catkillerfemale/
http://www.documentingreality.com/f...-1-ice-pick-murder-video-105356/index158.html
http://www.datalounge.com/cgi-bin/iowa/ajax.html?t=11631297#page:showThread,11631297,21
NONE of the photos or links are convincing. She is living in some parallel universe where she is killing things with Luka. <modsnip>

:lurk:

So. Peeps. How's the armchair psych profiling and personal background profiling of our perp, Eric/Luka, going?

I will look forward to reading your sleuthing summaries when I am back from cleaning up the OT posts in this thread.

:nono:

Can you or somebody else google Facial Mouth Ticks + stldetrl and adjust the date range for searching between I think march 2012 and may 24 2012? Then it pops up on the google list by the youtube videos. You cant watch the video bec its removed but you do get a still of the video. Before my laptop died I did that and enlarged and copied it.
I would love to do it myself but the vintage Imac Im on is technically challenged, LOL.

I found what could be stills from that video, scroll down the following link and see "Facial Mouth Tics" video, it has some stills showing some guy here:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...os/Nervous+tics+&cd=12&hl=pt-BR&ct=clnk&gl=br
and here the description of the video.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...1&v=YcdOjCAGJB0+&cd=20&hl=pt-BR&ct=clnk&gl=br

New thread: LM's Online Personae

Please take all discussion & sleuthing of Eric/Luka's apparent multiple online personae to the new thread linked above.

This thread is for discussion of armchair/non-professional psych and personality profiling.

Carry on, stay on topic, and as always send a mod a PM if you have questions.

:tyou:

I think Luka's pathology has been laid out very clearly, by him, for all the world to see. One school of thought in the psychology field is that Antisocial Personality Disorder is caused by the lack of bonding in the first three months of life. If this theory is true, than we can see the possibility of this happening to Luka since there was some kind of problem which caused him to have to be raised by his grandmother until he was 5 years old.

The theory goes on to posit that the infant never trusts enough to make strong, healthy attachments nor develop a sense of self. I'm assuming that if someone refuses attachments than they have no one to really bounce themselves off of in order to do reality testing.

Interesting to me was a photobucket photo of a Great White Shark (see attachment) in one of Luka's accounts captioned:

"Luka's first sexual memory was when he was 8 and he watched jaws, a young cop got brutally eaten and it aroused Luka as the shark ate him."

I think the kid was severely ill from a very young age and should have been in intensive therapy. Maybe he was but nothing helped. I don't know. I understand it can be almost impossible to help someone who can't attach. Perhaps a suitable program wasn't available. I just don't know.

It's clear to me Luka was sadomasochistic. He had a lifelong desire to eat human flesh and engage in Necrophilia. He was having sex with both living and dead animals (I found a photo of him naked with a dog between his legs). He identified with carnivorous animals like wolves, sharks, and large snakes.

I noticed in this last year he was putting the truth about himself online and playing, "catch me if you can."

I think it's fortunate he had Narcissistic Personality Disorder because he couldn't resist the attention and got himself caught. Otherwise, he would have kept on killing.

I also see a strong retaliatory side to Luka. I think, in his mind, he is always the victim, and the rest of us need to pay.

Attachments

• Luka first sexual memory at age 8.png
    Luka first sexual memory at age 8.png
    305.8 KB · Views: 35
I found what could be stills from that video, scroll down the following link and see "Facial Mouth Tics" video, it has some stills showing some guy here:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...os/Nervous+tics+&cd=12&hl=pt-BR&ct=clnk&gl=br
and here the description of the video.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...1&v=YcdOjCAGJB0+&cd=20&hl=pt-BR&ct=clnk&gl=br

Not sure if you already saw and if it's been discussed but the person that you are talking about that everyone thinks is BB, the "s" person, has a posting on a page complaining about some "VS aka F4F" that appears to be a live web cam *advertiser censored* viewing site.

The core of the post is a complaint about a contest the site must have for the models and how they changed the rules of the contest and it's now unfair. The complaint is that GUYS can't win the contest because most people are viewing straight (women) cams. He's basically defending the guy models which IMO would point to that this person watches guys on live cams and is therefore gay or bi or straight curious...assuming it's a guy. This person seems to have a strong empathy for the male models calling the site's unfairness "hurtful, depressing, and discouraging" to the unknowing male models.

I decided to go ahead and copy and paste the entire comment of this person because I think it is relevant in our discussions about how LM possibly had income and there was discussion about how much cam models make. Apparently the answers to this question are in the posting as well. So...here it is...

Lately I have been having a lot of disputes with the policies and actions at VS aka F4F. I have a few accounts, and what I said on one account that got my account BLOCKED / deactivated had nothing to do with the other accounts that they are not aware of. Basically, I complained about the contests. They have several hundred models working their asses off, and thousands of chatters spending a fortune on the contests, yet the contests are not fair and they are cheap with the prizes. This results in both the models and the chatters feeling cheated - which they are. Specifically, in the past, they used to have separate prizes for the winner on the GUY side of the site and for the GIRL side of the site. That is no longer the case. Now they only give one prize to the overall winner - combining both the guys and girls into ONE contest. That isn't fair, and it shows just how CHEAP they are. There are a lot more straight people around than gay, so the GUY models are at a HUGE disadvantage when competing against the girls. Also, the guy and girl sites are separate, so most viewer ever even look at the other site. Since they are separate, the guys are only really competing against the other guys on the page, and the same goes for the girls. But those cheap jerks have decided to give out only ONE prize - which almost always goes to the girls. The models take part in these contests thinking they have a chance at winning. When they find out they never had a chance of winning to begin with, it is very hurtful, depressing, and discouraging. The idiot that deactivated my account is "Miquel A." at vs3 It is disgusting how they only pay the models about $1 for every $6 that is brought in! Cam4 pays the models 50% to 66% of their tips. F4F is only paying the models 17%! Another thing that pisses me off his their online gift store for the models' wishlists. Their prices are outrageous. I found some things in their store for $97 that are sold from other vendors for just $12 !! and the shipping is included in the $12! They must be taking in huge kickbacks on those gifts. They are really hurting themselves more than anybody. The prices for the gifts are so high.. just about NOBODY buys anything! The prices for the private shows are so high, very very few people go private, and you have 50 models online with 90% of them making NO money at all! It is sad and depressing to see nice people being taken advantage of. I would like your feedback on this.

It's dated 1:52am May 31, 2011

I'm not being preachy here, but you have to love a person who trashes a dirty *advertiser censored* cam site for cheating the models while there is no consideration for the exploitation of these models. I find that ironic and weird. It makes me think that this person must have formed enough of a bond with a model or model(s) to be so passionate as to get kicked off the site and to post a complaint.

Could this be how this person might have met and spoke with LM? That would be my guess.

Just checking in following a circa 48 hour Magnotta sabbatical; read through the thread, aside from scientology gibberish we discussed ages ago is there anything "new"?

As Rebecca Black would sing "It's Friday, Friday gotta get down on Friday; everybody's looking forward to the weekend"..

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 2

Hi HastingsChi. No, there's really not much new here. It's amazing how silent it gets once the perp is awaiting trial. In Canada, we really do know how to keep things quiet.

Welcome back from your sabbatical. :seeya:

Hi HastingsChi. No, there's really not much new here. It's amazing how silent it gets once the perp is awaiting trial. In Canada, we really do know how to keep things quiet.

Welcome back from your sabbatical. :seeya:

I wish your neighbor's to the south would adopt that element for its system of justice. Really envious that when you say equal protection under the law and justice being blind, you mean it.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 2

<snipsnipsnip>
Could this be how this person might have met and spoke with LM? That would be my guess.

I think so! It would be cool to know for sure if that person was an online pal, to me it would mean that LM wasn't totally rejected by society. I mean at least he had someone who cared enough about him to go asking around about his facial tics and worry about his mental or neurological status. Even if they met each other in some unusual situation like through webcam / sex / business transaction, well at least 'someone' had some relationship and cared about him in the last year. That would explain why the person would defend him. Maybe this topic is supposed to be discussed on another thread such as Social Media or LM's Online Personae?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member