Armchair psych profile and personal background

Status
Not open for further replies.
The public and media better not be banned!! I have vacation coming up soon and will be going to check this circus out. There is no reason why the court would award him this. It's unheard of!!! What's he hiding??? Hopefully I will be able to attend a couple of days atleast..

Curious to know if the sketch of LM in my above link is a good likeness, he appears to be dark haired with a much fuller build.

Hi guys! I've been posting the links to the preliminary hearings in the news/links only thread. Someone has asked for a preliminary hearing thread for itself.......so we don't get too boggled down!!

The public and media better not be banned!! I have vacation coming up soon and will be going to check this circus out. There is no reason why the court would award him this. It's unheard of!!! What's he hiding??? Hopefully I will be able to attend a couple of days atleast..

Please see the links only/no discussion thread. I've been posting preliminary hearing info there.

:twocents:

I know it is trite but since his capture in Germany I've made Magnotta's lack of access to his Proactiv in jail allowing for his blemishes to be showcased (essentially making the analogy that while on the surface Magnotta seemed normal to the world, below the superficial is an ugliness that those who knew him quickly discovered).

The court sketch below made me laugh because Magnotta's blemishes are showcased for all to view:
5180824881.jpg

I know it is trite but since his capture in Germany I've made Magnotta's lack of access to his Proactiv in jail allowing for his blemishes to be showcased (essentially making the analogy that while on the surface Magnotta seemed normal to the world, below the superficial is an ugliness that those who knew him quickly discovered).

The court sketch below made me laugh because Magnotta's blemishes are showcased for all to view:
5180824881.jpg

OMG that MUST be the condition and medication he was trying to keep from the media. LMAO.

OMG that MUST be the condition and medication he was trying to keep from the media. LMAO.

If you look at any of the photos of Magnotta that he put out there (on websites, when he went to the Sun newspaper or publicity shots) it is clear that the boy utilized foundation. While foundation is a useful tool for both sexes in order to showcase one's best face when doing a photo shoot or a broadcast media appearance (especially in HD); as a fella who has used foundation for such purposes, it was always clear to me that Magnotta used it to cover up issues rather than enhance decent skin.

Oh yes, the boy has very bad skin and probably couldn't handle anyone seeing it during the prelim. This makes so much sense to me and I don't think he was worried about the public finding out about any meds he was taking for mental illness. This lines up with his ego perfectly, IMO.

Oh yes, the boy has very bad skin and probably couldn't handle anyone seeing it during the prelim. This makes so much sense to me and I don't think he was worried about the public finding out about any meds he was taking for mental illness. This lines up with his ego perfectly, IMO.

As a gay man (I have to say this to the newcomers who might read this and think my next statement is anti-gay or stereotypical), I've often wondered if if the medical condition he is attempting to hide from the public is STD or HIV-related.

While I believe that shortly after his arrest we came across some information that proved Magnotta did NOT have HIV (Matou, do you remember this?), perhaps something like syphilis caused his brain to deteriorate to crazy town?

As a gay man (I have to say this to the newcomers who might read this and think my next statement is anti-gay or stereotypical), I've often wondered if if the medical condition he is attempting to hide from the public is STD or HIV-related.

While I believe that shortly after his arrest we came across some information that proved Magnotta did NOT have HIV (Matou, do you remember this?), perhaps something like syphilis caused his brain to deteriorate to crazy town?

No actually, I don't remember this. I would expect any positive HIV status would be disclosed to ensure any partners are aware, as with any STDs. Interesting about the syphilis, but I just think he's crazy town without any active or dormant STD.

No actually, I don't remember this. I would expect any positive HIV status would be disclosed to ensure any partners are aware, as with any STDs. Interesting about the syphilis, but I just think he's crazy town without any active or dormant STD.

There have been a number of recent court cases in both the US and Canada where HIV positive men are charged with attempted murder due to their failure to disclose HIV status. In the electronic evidence presented in several of these cases, the HIV positive individual often expresses a desire to infect as many people as possible with the disease and states how they avoid HIV medication to treat their own virus. Here are a couple examples:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/story/2012/11/01/ottawa-steven-boone-guilty-verdict.html

http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2011/10/daniel_rick_knowingly_spread_hiv_virus_conviction.php

I think he has been tested while in custody though, for everything STD related. JMO

BBM Wondering what "piece of evidence" made/ or appeared to make LM cry?

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Crime/2013/03/14/20654441.html
"MONTREAL — Luka Rocco Magnotta dabbed his eyes as a piece of evidence was shown at his preliminary hearing Thursday, but it wasn't clear if the alleged body-parts killer shed any actual tears.

A publication ban prevents media from reporting on the evidence that provoked the former *advertiser censored* actor's reaction"

From above Sun news link...

"A British journalist who once interviewed Magnotta was surprised by a subpoena.

Alex West, from the Sun in London, England, spoke to the Canadian in December 2011 while the defendant was living in Britain.

The newspaper did not initially publish the story, but West wrote a first-person account six months later, after Magnotta became the subject of an international manhunt.

West, in Montreal to cover the trial, was ordered to the stand after he was served notice Wednesday.

Prosecutor Louis Bouthillier asked West a question at which point the witness looked directly at Magnotta and responded.

Magnotta looked right back at him.

There was otherwise no facial expression on the defendant, who wore a burgundy T-shirt, blue jeans and white sneakers. He was also sporting glasses with dark frames"

Is this the reporter he told that he would escalate from killing animals to killing a human being?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998