Armchair Psych Profile and Treatment

Discussion in 'Movie Theater Massacre in Colorado' started by JBean, Jul 26, 2012.

1. songline

songline New Member

I heard it once - once is enough.
    It is DARK and creepy.

2. waitin'4thewrld2chg

waitin'4thewrld2chg Well-Known Member

Interesting video.

Regarding the general topic of the relationship between campus police and outside LE, I understood the former police officer, Chris, to say (18:00) that campus police have state-wide jurisdiction and could continue to investigate a student who dropped out of the university.

I further understood Chris to say that campus police often turn investigations over to local authorities, or there might be a coordination of efforts between the two agencies.

3. shadowraiths

shadowraiths LISK Liaison, Verified Forensic Psychology Special Staff Member Moderator

Holmes allegedly painted his body red. ( link )

The Daily News has learned that Holmes had painted his body red for his killing spree, too.

Tasha Taylor, who said a relative of hers is in a cell near Holmes, described how he was brought into the jail wearing body armor.

“Once they got his armor off, his body was painted red,” she said. “They had to shower him right away.”

4. 21merc7

21merc7 New Member

Wondering if this was some sort of communication break down, mistranslation, or what. How do we go from hair painted red to body painted red? Daily News is the source, so....

5. DeadCat

DeadCat Well-Known Member

So, did he have "armor" on under the stuff left at the scene, near the car? Or did they put bullet-proof stuff on him so he wouldn't be harmed by others during transport?

6. HastingsChi

HastingsChi Well-Known Member

While I can bollocks on this story, let's just imagine for a second it's true:
    So no one noticed the 6'3" tall guy with the awful hair and buggy eyes who incidentally had his body painted red?!?!?!?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 2

7. newsleuther

newsleuther New Member

This report was debunked a while ago... it was one of those prisoner reports that turned out to be false. He was not even housed in Gen Pop... no way her relative was "in a cell near Holmes". A lot of people initially tried to make it seem as if they marched him down the cell block like in the movies...

8. OneLostGrl

OneLostGrl I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane

[video=youtube;Fbzj646ZceI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fbzj646ZceI&feature=relmfu[/video]

9. HastingsChi

10. Liz

Liz I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo

Read more: Holmes' attorneys: We need evidence to study mental illness - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_21273078/#ixzz235ToepMu

11. songline

songline New Member

12. February

February Member

LOL

if he's found sane, and you go on a train and found anybody who will act like him with dazed , rolling , creepy eyes, orange /red hair, red painted body ... should we call 911 or the cops to report it? :moo::what:

13. songline

songline New Member

You crack me up. :floorlaugh:

BBM - he can’t be found sane, :what: and you won’t see this one on the train.

If you are observing one on the train who seems he is a danger yes dial 911.
    But they do not always seem dangerous till they do.

In this case I believe his shrink did see something and did not handle it right.

I sometimes see people all painted up head to toe, including hair.
    I am in NYC and lots of weirdoes do find their way here. lol.
    the last two painted ones I had seen were Gold and Silver not red. lol

I saw one on the trains collecting recyclables, and if a garbage can did not
    have something he can recycle he tossed the huge garbage can as far as he could,
    yes people were jumping out of his way... I did call 911. he was hulled out in an ambulance.

14. DeadCat

DeadCat Well-Known Member

I just posted links to a new article about JH's acceptance at U of IL around the same of his Denver application. He received glowing reports. His resume, letters of rec, personal statement, and acceptance letter have all been released by U of IL (I linked them under official docs).

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingn...ty-illinois-application-offers-no-hint-mental
    http://www.news-gazette.com/sites/all/files/pdf/2012/08/09/Holmes_Reference_Letters.pdf
    http://www.news-gazette.com/sites/al...mes_resume.pdf
    http://www.news-gazette.com/sites/al...nce_Letter.pdf

What is going on?? What happened to him????

15. February

February Member

Imo, hate and depression on his education and chosen school triggered his long time mental illness , he was possibly bullied too...if you work hard for something for many years and somebody will see it for couple days or months and say your work is crap and you will not be able to continue your dreams....that is going to hurt big time...normally on this type of work, they partner with another student on their study, wonder if he has one and if that partner make it to the next school year.....all IMO

16. Tucarra

Tucarra Member

Best armchair hypothesis.....on-set of schizophrenia......

Something he may have suspected or known to some degree, for sometime, ergo his interest in neuroscience...

And somehow "morphed" out of control with change in residence, other stressors....

17. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

Emotional maturity? So it appears he had to have been very stable up until recent times.

18. February

February Member

I also read that JH actually applied also at different university in another state but they refused to release any info citing federal laws...am happy to see these documents but what's the intention of releasing this by Univ of IL...isnt that Fenton came from here? ... Do they want to show public that this guy is sane? Imo, proving him sane and guilty of all counts is going to save the the university more money against future lawsuit

All my opinion only...

19. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

These records were released because press requested it under open records. And Fenton has never worked for University of IL. And how about they want to show public the truth? Could it be?

20. HastingsChi

I noticed in the info released by Illinois that the scholarship he was offered required him to maintain a certain academic standing. This practice is very common with academic scholarships.

Do we know for sure that:
    - Holmes' scholarship was tied to an academic criteria? (His NIH financials were in the form of a grant and depending on structure of the grant may not have been; I'm referring to the university scholarship award)

- In looking at his yearly academics, were they shaky enough that Holmes' performance on the year end exam would determine if his overall gpa would meet the scholarship standards or lose his scholarship?

- Would no scholarship = return to taking orders at that McDonald's in San Diego and returning home to live with disappointed dad?