Armchair psychology - How many of these traits fit Misty?

Armchair psychology - Could Misty be a sociopath?

• Yes, I think she might be

Votes: 34 22.5%
  • No, I don't think she has any mental issues

Votes: 40 26.5%
  • No, but I think she has BPD or some other mental issue

Votes: 46 30.5%
  • Not sure what to think

Votes: 31 20.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was friends with a girl, who years after the fact, told me about her childhood. Her father was a binge alcoholic who sporadically worked & took off for weeks @ a time. While he was gone, instead of explaining the situation, & asking the family for help, her mom spent just about every dime she earned, to pay rent, & utilities. There was very little money for food. So, what the kids got @ school, was just about it. My friend told me that one weekend, she & her brother subsisted on onions, because that's all they had. When they got a little older, she & her brother spent a lot of time @ my house, because my sweet dad made sure we had plenty of food, & didn't mind sharing. As a matter of fact, we had several friends, through the years, who stayed long periods with us. Now, some might call my friend, parasitic, but I just think of her as a hungry kid, who wanted to eat. A lot of kids are in that same situation. They learn @ a young age, to fend for themselves. Lindsey told Tommy there was very little food, for their kids, & it barely phased him-probably, because he was used to that lifestyle. Now, his parents seem kind enough, but I don't think that's always been the case. The way that their kids have turned out, speaks loudly. I'm sure they have regrets, but what's done is done. So, when I think of Misty not going to school, I get sad. For Misty to turn down that free lunch, school must have been a real he** for her. & for her parents to not make her go, just shows their lack of concern. They can call her wild, unmanageable, whatever...the fact is, is they didn't get her there. & in the meantime, what was she doing? Learning to fend for herself. & you need to remember that Misty was still just a kid, when she met Ronald. Also, as for getting a job...she was babysitting, which is probably all she could do.

Almost every one of the traits listed can fit her. Or lots of people, that it the problem.

Almost every inmate I've seen can be classified as anti-social personality. They were never labeled, it is just as it is. We used to say they were just inadequate. Their personality never fully developed. That is their core, then we get down to their problems of what mental illness to go along with it. Almost all wanted meds..for one reason or another, usually the other. All had Personallity Disorders.

I just see this group as criminals. Anti-social, of course. All the personality disorders overlap. She is too young and we don't have her history. She could be ADHD. I am betting she was a defiant child and totally out of control. Her mind works very fast, as she always catches herself before she makes a mistake in speaking. That has always interested me. Her mind may race and that is why she like Pot, to help slow it down.

I see rc very similar to her...very similar

Almost every one of the traits listed can fit her. Or lots of people, that it the problem.

Almost every inmate I've seen can be classified as anti-social personality. They were never labeled, it is just as it is. We used to say they were just inadequate. Their personality never fully developed. That is their core, then we get down to their problems of what mental illness to go along with it. Almost all wanted meds..for one reason or another, usually the other. All had Personallity Disorders.

I just see this group as criminals. Anti-social, of course. All the personality disorders overlap. She is too young and we don't have her history. She could be ADHD. I am betting she was a defiant child and totally out of control. Her mind works very fast, as she always catches herself before she makes a mistake in speaking. That has always interested me. Her mind may race and that is why she like Pot, to help slow it down.

I see rc very similar to her...very similar
But I'm not sure if I would label him a true sociopath. He just seems wild & out of control, to me. Kind of the adult version of those bad kids, that we just wish would get a spanking & be told NO. Actually, what I'd label Ronald isn't even a real label, but I see him as an Extreme Self Preservationist-always looking out for #1-not that he doesn't love other people, just that he doesn't make much room, to let others in. I think he reserves most of that room for himself. Misty just seems so unaware that there's billions of people out there, & the world doesn't revolve around her.

BBM....Stooopid stooopid girl...JMO

I was trying to think of a kind way to put it, but you've said it better. Yes, she's not very bright. I look at Misty and I still see a defiant teenager who thinks they are grown. As for a sense of entitlement, what teenager do you know that doesn't think this way?

I had to chuckle when Misty told her mother she didn't get one pair of the socks that she ordered in jail. Lisa says, "that's not right, you paid for them." Here is a woman giving her daughter advice about what is rightfully hers, when she's just been accused of stealing a woman's purse!

I see Misty lying about one thing in order to cover for her Prince Charming. It is a huge lie and something I don't think she can fully grasp the severity of quite yet. She sees it as being loyal to Ron, hoping he will always love her for it. Take away this one lie from what we know of Misty. Do you still see a sociopath?

Although Misty is 18, I just can't look at her as an adult because at best, she is emotionally arrested. She obviously has learning disabilities and can't even grasp what 25 years out of her young life means. She will do her time, come out and live with her parents and join the church choir. Has anyone told her that in 25 years, her parents may not even be alive? Does she grasp this? I don't think so, not at all.

Has Misty learned anything? No, I doubt it. It's a shame because although she is "not very bright" I do think she is a fast learner and if she'd had the proper teaching and a decent upbringing, she would or could have been something completely different.

All, OMO.

The italics are me

Other Related Qualities:

Contemptuous of those who seek to understand them (I'm not seeing this)
Does not perceive that anything is wrong with them (This might apply, I haven't seen her saying anything is wrong with her yet. But of course people don't have to admit it on tape that they know is going to be released in order to perceive it)
Authoritarian (she acts spoiled but I don't see her as authoritarian)
Secretive (she obviously has some secret about what happened to Haleigh but I'm not sure if that qualifies)
Paranoid (I've not seen evidence of this. She thinks she's being treated unfairly but I haven't seen evidence of her imagining non-existing dangers. On the contrary, she was warned about the UC and she disregarded it.)
Only rarely in difficulty with the law, but seeks out situations where their tyrannical behavior will be tolerated, condoned, or admired (I haven't seen tyrannical behavior as such. Maybe with the kids?)
Conventional appearance (Not so much now with the tramp stamp and the jailhouse cornrows look)
Goal of enslavement of their victim(s) (I don't see anybody who I'd put into the role of her enslaved victim)
Exercises despotic control over every aspect of the victim's life (see above)
Has an emotional need to justify their crimes and therefore needs their victim's affirmation (respect, gratitude and love) (Supposing she hurt Haleigh, maybe looking for Ronald's love would qualify?)
Ultimate goal is the creation of a willing victim (not seeing this)
Incapable of real human attachment to another (Might be. Her loyalty seems to be the fleeting kind and she approaches her relatives in the jailhouse videos thinking how she might benefit from them but there might be some attachment nevertheless.)
Unable to feel remorse or guilt (maybe, I haven't seen her show evidence of remorse yet)
Extreme narcissism and grandiose (I see her as self-centered but this is a bit extreme)
May state readily that their goal is to rule the world (not seeing this)

(The above traits are based on the psychopathy checklists of H. Cleckley and R. Hare.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DSM-IV Definition

Antisocial personality disorder is characterized by a lack of regard for the moral or legal standards in the local culture. There is a marked inability to get along with others or abide by societal rules. Individuals with this disorder are sometimes called psychopaths or sociopaths.

Diagnostic Criteria (DSM-IV)

1. Since the age of fifteen there has been a disregard for and violation of the right's of others, those right's considered normal by the local culture, as indicated by at least three of the following:
A. Repeated acts that could lead to arrest. (Yes, at least 8 counts of drug trafficking)
B. Conning for pleasure or profit, repeated lying, or the use of aliases. (Dunno about conning pr aliases, I do think she's lied in the Haleigh investigation)
C. Failure to plan ahead or being impulsive. (I have no idea)
D. Repeated assaults on others. (She's been there repeatedly when altercations happen, don't know how much of it was her initiative.)
E. Reckless when it comes to their or others safety. (That would be true if her negligence lead to Haleigh's disappearance, eg. if she let the kids alone or took drugs while with them but it remains to be proven)
F. Poor work behavior or failure to honor financial obligations. (Has she had other jobs besides babysitting? It depends on whose story about her babysitting qualities to believe. What kind of financial obligations does she have anyway? Would cheating the UC count as failure to honor financial obligations?)
G. Rationalizing the pain they inflict on others. (Dunno. Obviously if she hurt Haleigh she's managed not to confess on some pretext or another.).

2. At least eighteen years in age. (just barely now)

3. Evidence of a Conduct Disorder, with its onset before the age of fifteen. (Dunno. We know she skipped school but there might be other reasons.)

4. Symptoms not due to another mental disorder. (Guess we don't really know, do we?)

I have lived with 2 sociopaths in my life. Can now spot their kind a mile away.

A sociopath does not need to encompass all of what was listed (in the beginning post) to be a sociopath. They only have to have approx 5 of those traits.

One can also have sociopathic tendencies without fully being a sociopath.

Be assured that if Misty thought these tendencies would benefit her in some way, she'd assume any or all of them. Otherwise, Misty is like a rag doll: She is nothing until someone fills her with stuffing. She apes the personality of whoever it is she's with.

With Ron, she's "the best girlfriend ever." (well, 'cept for that sleeping with someone else thing)

With her girlfriends, she's tough and trash talking.

With her parents, she's a little girl

With her brothers, she's a surrogate spouse

With her sisters-in-law, she's their BFF

With children, she's a playmate

With other inmates, she's a bada$$

With her lawyer, she's a victim

With TM, she's a granddaughter

Alone in a cell? Misty is nothing.

With law enforcement, she's an unaware patsy of a cruel hoax being played upon her, a victim of others and in need of their rescue/protection

With the press, she's a bit frenetic because unless she's standing next to someone else, she doesn't know which person she should be

With her LVA/LDT guy, she was a willing and helpful young lady, wanting to get the truth out there and terribly surprised that the test didn't believe her

(I could go on)

I voted no mental issues-- unless being 18 and in love with a sociopath counts. I wish LE would play some Ron talk that convinces Misty that Ronald doesn't love her, but is using her instead. We might get somewhere then... mo.

I have lived with 2 sociopaths in my life. Can now spot their kind a mile away.

A sociopath does not need to encompass all of what was listed (in the beginning post) to be a sociopath. They only have to have approx 5 of those traits.

One can also have sociopathic tendencies without fully being a sociopath.

A quick off topic and if anyone wants to discuss this, please open a thread in the Jury Room. It might help someone reading here if they are having problems with a sociopath in their personal life.

Someone led me to a wonderful book about how to stop being hurt by people who are users. It is called Nasty People by Jay Carter, Psy.D.

The italics are me

Other Related Qualities:

Contemptuous of those who seek to understand them (I'm not seeing this)
Does not perceive that anything is wrong with them (This might apply, I haven't seen her saying anything is wrong with her yet. But of course people don't have to admit it on tape that they know is going to be released in order to perceive it)
Authoritarian (she acts spoiled but I don't see her as authoritarian)
Secretive (she obviously has some secret about what happened to Haleigh but I'm not sure if that qualifies)
Paranoid (I've not seen evidence of this. She thinks she's being treated unfairly but I haven't seen evidence of her imagining non-existing dangers. On the contrary, she was warned about the UC and she disregarded it.)
Only rarely in difficulty with the law, but seeks out situations where their tyrannical behavior will be tolerated, condoned, or admired (I haven't seen tyrannical behavior as such. Maybe with the kids?)
Conventional appearance (Not so much now with the tramp stamp and the jailhouse cornrows look)
Goal of enslavement of their victim(s) (I don't see anybody who I'd put into the role of her enslaved victim)
Exercises despotic control over every aspect of the victim's life (see above)
Has an emotional need to justify their crimes and therefore needs their victim's affirmation (respect, gratitude and love) (Supposing she hurt Haleigh, maybe looking for Ronald's love would qualify?)
Ultimate goal is the creation of a willing victim (not seeing this)
Incapable of real human attachment to another (Might be. Her loyalty seems to be the fleeting kind and she approaches her relatives in the jailhouse videos thinking how she might benefit from them but there might be some attachment nevertheless.)
Unable to feel remorse or guilt (maybe, I haven't seen her show evidence of remorse yet)
Extreme narcissism and grandiose (I see her as self-centered but this is a bit extreme)
May state readily that their goal is to rule the world (not seeing this)

(The above traits are based on the psychopathy checklists of H. Cleckley and R. Hare.)

DSM-IV Definition

Antisocial personality disorder is characterized by a lack of regard for the moral or legal standards in the local culture. There is a marked inability to get along with others or abide by societal rules. Individuals with this disorder are sometimes called psychopaths or sociopaths.

Diagnostic Criteria (DSM-IV)

1. Since the age of fifteen there has been a disregard for and violation of the right's of others, those right's considered normal by the local culture, as indicated by at least three of the following:
A. Repeated acts that could lead to arrest. (Yes, at least 8 counts of drug trafficking)
B. Conning for pleasure or profit, repeated lying, or the use of aliases. (Dunno about conning pr aliases, I do think she's lied in the Haleigh investigation)
C. Failure to plan ahead or being impulsive. (I have no idea)
D. Repeated assaults on others. (She's been there repeatedly when altercations happen, don't know how much of it was her initiative.)
E. Reckless when it comes to their or others safety. (That would be true if her negligence lead to Haleigh's disappearance, eg. if she let the kids alone or took drugs while with them but it remains to be proven)
F. Poor work behavior or failure to honor financial obligations. (Has she had other jobs besides babysitting? It depends on whose story about her babysitting qualities to believe. What kind of financial obligations does she have anyway? Would cheating the UC count as failure to honor financial obligations?)
G. Rationalizing the pain they inflict on others. (Dunno. Obviously if she hurt Haleigh she's managed not to confess on some pretext or another.).

2. At least eighteen years in age. (just barely now)

3. Evidence of a Conduct Disorder, with its onset before the age of fifteen. (Dunno. We know she skipped school but there might be other reasons.)

4. Symptoms not due to another mental disorder. (Guess we don't really know, do we?)

I took an Abnormal Psych course back in college, and when I first read the Antisocial Personality Disorder description then, my first thought was- Wow, that describes a lot of the over-indulged, under-disciplined teenagers I've known. I feel no different now than I did then. And I was basing this on observations of their regular life over a span of time, not just their behavior since a certain incident had occured.

I was friends with a girl, who years after the fact, told me about her childhood. Her father was a binge alcoholic who sporadically worked & took off for weeks @ a time. While he was gone, instead of explaining the situation, & asking the family for help, her mom spent just about every dime she earned, to pay rent, & utilities. There was very little money for food. So, what the kids got @ school, was just about it. My friend told me that one weekend, she & her brother subsisted on onions, because that's all they had. When they got a little older, she & her brother spent a lot of time @ my house, because my sweet dad made sure we had plenty of food, & didn't mind sharing. As a matter of fact, we had several friends, through the years, who stayed long periods with us. Now, some might call my friend, parasitic, but I just think of her as a hungry kid, who wanted to eat. A lot of kids are in that same situation. They learn @ a young age, to fend for themselves. Lindsey told Tommy there was very little food, for their kids, & it barely phased him-probably, because he was used to that lifestyle. Now, his parents seem kind enough, but I don't think that's always been the case. The way that their kids have turned out, speaks loudly. I'm sure they have regrets, but what's done is done. So, when I think of Misty not going to school, I get sad. For Misty to turn down that free lunch, school must have been a real he** for her. & for her parents to not make her go, just shows their lack of concern. They can call her wild, unmanageable, whatever...the fact is, is they didn't get her there. & in the meantime, what was she doing? Learning to fend for herself. & you need to remember that Misty was still just a kid, when she met Ronald. Also, as for getting a job...she was babysitting, which is probably all she could do.
I don't like quoting myself, but thinking about Misty fending for herself, got me to thinking about Tommy. What did he do to get by? My guess is that he started stealing. I can see him as a young boy, with no ride, sneaking into neighbor's homes, & stealing food. I can also see his mother congratulating him, thanking him, & even sending him after a few essentials-sos pads, towels, booze, pills. You know...childhood habits are hard to break, & it hasn't been that long, since he was a child. Seeing how needy the Croslins are, & how ill equipped they all are, in legally providing for their families, makes me wonder how the he**, they've survived this long. talk about slipping through the cracks.

A quick off topic and if anyone wants to discuss this, please open a thread in the Jury Room. It might help someone reading here if they are having problems with a sociopath in their personal life.

Someone led me to a wonderful book about how to stop being hurt by people who are users. It is called Nasty People by Jay Carter, Psy.D.

Without Conscience is another excellent book. I started reading it to understand woman like KC and Suzan Smith.

Aside from being sociopathic, misty strongly reminds me of BPD. I wish I knew if she was a cutter. She causes nothing but problems for anyone who associates with her. She plays the victim to the hilt and calls others to rescue her. I don't think she has a conscience. I think she is extremely impulsive. She has no loyalty except to the person who can give her things and whoever can give her the most is who she idolizes.

Hate to think what she could do with some education.

Her victim role is her most prolific. She has that down to a science. When the judge ask her age, she replies, "Just turned eighteen"...IOW I am still a child your honor, just barely reached a punishable age, please take note.

She loves power and being around rc gave her power. She scares me sometimes with what she could do if given power and rc gave her it. She became a drug dealer and appeared to love it it too. Prior to that she must have been on the other end with no money and just her body to use for getting her high.

Still sit here worried about JM still in prison...on her testimony. I wonder if she thinks about that at all. Chances are it is a distant memory. If he is innocent, she should have a guilty conscience....doubt she would.

I'm just not sure what to think about Misty. The problem that I have in deciding which Personality disorder(s) she may or may not have is that she is still a teen. We have only been able to observe her through the media and only for a little over a year at that.

Although she had been living as an adult (so-called adult) with a grown man and she was the primary caregiver for his children, chronologically she was still a child herself.

If (and I do believe she did unless hard proof indicates otherwise) she had something to do with Haleigh's death then her age isn't a factor because even at the age that Misty was when Haleigh disappeared she was old enough to know right from wrong and old enough to grasp the magnitude of what happened to Haleigh. In other words, she was and is old enough to be prosecuted as an adult.

I agree with Debs on Misty's lack of self. She's an empty vessel.

Aside from being sociopathic, misty strongly reminds me of BPD. I wish I knew if she was a cutter. She causes nothing but problems for anyone who associates with her. She plays the victim to the hilt and calls others to rescue her. I don't think she has a conscience. I think she is extremely impulsive. She has no loyalty except to the person who can give her things and whoever can give her the most is who she idolizes.

Hate to think what she could do with some education.

Her victim role is her most prolific. She has that down to a science. When the judge ask her age, she replies, "Just turned eighteen"...IOW I am still a child your honor, just barely reached a punishable age, please take note.

She loves power and being around rc gave her power. She scares me sometimes with what she could do if given power and rc gave her it. She became a drug dealer and appeared to love it it too. Prior to that she must have been on the other end with no money and just her body to use for getting her high.

Still sit here worried about JM still in prison...on her testimony. I wonder if she thinks about that at all. Chances are it is a distant memory. If he is innocent, she should have a guilty conscience....doubt she would.
Thanks for sharing, & I understand your views completely. I come from a background that makes it too easy to see how these people wound up where they are. I think Hank & Lisa failed their kids miserably, & I think Teresa failed Ron miserably. I'm undecided on GGS. I think Ron & Crystal failed Haleigh miserably. I'm not so sure about Jr. Ron's looking @ prison, but Crystal still has a chance to right some wrongs. So does Lindsey. In 15 years, if I read where one of these kids has committed a horrible crime, I'll feel sad for their sorry upbringings. I probably give Misty too many benefits of the doubt, but I'm just not to the point of throwing in the towel. I know there comes a time when kids become adults, & they have to face the music for their own decisions, but when I see this bunch, who are all so emotionally & mentally stunted, I don't know what to think. Part of me feels sorry for them, because I really believe that Ron loved Haleigh, & never meant for this to happen, but there's another part of me that can't stand them for not telling the truth.

I don't like quoting myself, but thinking about Misty fending for herself, got me to thinking about Tommy. What did he do to get by? My guess is that he started stealing. I can see him as a young boy, with no ride, sneaking into neighbor's homes, & stealing food. I can also see his mother congratulating him, thanking him, & even sending him after a few essentials-sos pads, towels, booze, pills. You know...childhood habits are hard to break, & it hasn't been that long, since he was a child. Seeing how needy the Croslins are, & how ill equipped they all are, in legally providing for their families, makes me wonder how the he**, they've survived this long. talk about slipping through the cracks.

Dodie, while I think this is a possibility, I can't help but think about one of the new tapes, where Hank says, until the accident he made good money and was able to provide for his family. Misty says, yeah, we had nice things. We only know these people from the time Haleigh went missing, and that is the exact time that Hank had his auto accident. My brother went into the hospital to have a heart valve replacement, and came out 4 months later minus both his legs. Due to blood clots showering his body, he lost the circulation in his legs and they had to be amputated. My brother and his wife were in horrible shape financially, and if it hadn't been for relatives and friends, I don't know what would have happened to them. I remember how helpless, he was. His landlord (yes, they lived from month to month before surgery, and did not own a house) waived their rent until he was able to collect disability. That was way over a 6 month period! There are angels in this world! My husband and I own two rental properties, and I don't think we could afford to what that man did! (I do not live in the same area as my brother, or I would have offered him a place to stay) My point is..........I'm not sure what drives people to do the things they do. Did Lisa have a criminal record prior to Hank's accident? Did Hank have criminal charges against him? I swear, I feel sorry for all the Croslins. I don't think I'm a fool, I hope I'm a compassionate person. I don't know why I have a connection to these people, but I do. Call me crazy!

Dodie, while I think this is a possibility, I can't help but think about one of the new tapes, where Hank says, until the accident he made good money and was able to provide for his family. Misty says, yeah, we had nice things. We only know these people from the time Haleigh went missing, and that is the exact time that Hank had his auto accident. My brother went into the hospital to have a heart valve replacement, and came out 4 months later minus both his legs. Due to blood clots showering his body, he lost the circulation in his legs and they had to be amputated. My brother and his wife were in horrible shape financially, and if it hadn't been for relatives and friends, I don't know what would have happened to them. I remember how helpless, he was. His landlord (yes, they lived from month to month before surgery, and did not own a house) waived their rent until he was able to collect disability. That was way over a 6 month period! There are angels in this world! My husband and I own two rental properties, and I don't think we could afford to what that man did! (I do not live in the same area as my brother, or I would have offered him a place to stay) My point is..........I'm not sure what drives people to do the things they do. Did Lisa have a criminal record prior to Hank's accident? Did Hank have criminal charges against him? I swear, I feel sorry for all the Croslins. I don't think I'm a fool, I hope I'm a compassionate person. I don't know why I have a connection to these people, but I do. Call me crazy!
I don't think you're crazy, because I, myself, have a soft spot for Misty. I kind of like Hank & Lisa, but I'm not buying that things were great before the accident. Hank & Lisa both have drug issues as does Misty & Tommy. He's a thief , as is his mother, & Misty is well...a mess. She & Tommy are involved up to their eyeballs in a missing child case, & Hank & Lisa are looking @ jail/prison time too. Lisa is still youngish, but looks so old. That didn't happen overnight.I don't think they're evil, but I do think they scr**ed their kids up-royally.

I'm just not sure what to think about Misty. The problem that I have in deciding which Personality disorder(s) she may or may not have is that she is still a teen. We have only been able to observe her through the media and only for a little over a year at that.

Although she had been living as an adult (so-called adult) with a grown man and she was the primary caregiver for his children, chronologically she was still a child herself.

If (and I do believe she did unless hard proof indicates otherwise) she had something to do with Haleigh's death then her age isn't a factor because even at the age that Misty was when Haleigh disappeared she was old enough to know right from wrong and old enough to grasp the magnitude of what happened to Haleigh. In other words, she was and is old enough to be prosecuted as an adult.

I agree with Debs on Misty's lack of self. She's an empty vessel.

Sometimes those symptoms come from attachment disorder...which those affected can be violent without remorse...sometimes BPD...in my mind the jury is still out on Misty....but there is a serious possibility of attachment disorder not R/O another compounding personality disorder.

There's a reason why the DSM limits diagnoses to those above 18. Even average 18-year olds are often very shallow and narcissistic. They have difficulty seeing the consequences of actions and still engage in risky behaviors (binge drinking, sexting, driving under the influence, cutting classes in college, stupid pranks, etc.)

While Misty barely makes the grade, age-wise, remember that her developmental age is probably younger than 18. Kids who begin using drugs at an early age halt normal development--psychologically, socially, and emotionally. In addition, they may damage their incomplete physical maturation, particularly in regard to brain development, which is often not complete until the mid-twenties. One reason addicts often "seem" immature is that they are; they halted normal maturation when they began using drugs.So with Misty, there is the terrible upbringing, the almost non-existent education, an absence of adult role models, a family history of drug abuse, and her own early involvement with drugs and sexual promiscuity. She has almost no life skills and is surrounded by people who have many of the same issues. It almost doesn't matter if she is psychopathic; how would she ever find the resources to get psychiatric help, let alone the will to do so or the fortitude it takes to look inward?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spartan12!!