Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria S. separate** Lovechild revealed**

Just as a note of interest for you non-Californians, I remember when Arnold (while still in office) got a lot of heat over a secret tape recording released by the LA Times about CA Assemblywoman Bonnie Garcia. He was caught saying she was “hot”. She wasn’t offended, and later got into trouble for saying that she “wouldn’t kick him out of bed”.

I don't think that that is going to happen anytime soon. I think there are going to be more mistresses coming forward and I'm pretty sure there are more children to expose.

Because he was governor I really think that they are going to be doing an investigation. If he did anything like John Edwards did he could go to jail. I'm sure California doesn't really need to be spending the money that this type of investigation will require, but I don't think they have any choice. I hope he is investigated. I never understood how he got into office to begin with. I've never talked to anyone from California who was happy with him as their governor.

I wish that it would die down as well. It is very sad and heart breaking to think about what Maria and all of the children involved are going through.

Whatever happens now, I would bet that when Maria is ready Oprah would give her the show.

I agree that the media is trying to dig more affairs and possible children out of the woodwork, and I would not be surprised to hear of both.

Re: Maria
Although she's in hiding now, obviously, the hiding will end. About that time IMO she'll appear on TV, sell her story to a magazine, and write a book. Maria IMO will come out of this just financially fine.

Just as a note of interest for you non-Californians, I remember when Arnold (while still in office) got a lot of heat over a secret tape recording released by the LA Times about CA Assemblywoman Bonnie Garcia. He was caught saying she was “hot”. She wasn’t offended, and later got into trouble for saying that she “wouldn’t kick him out of bed”.

Omg, I would never let him in my bed-- gggrrrrrosss! :sick:

http://newyorkpost.com/

Housekeeper's son never knew Arnold was his dad

"Maria Shriver wasn't the only person kept in the dark about Arnold Schwarzenegger's love child -- the boy himself never knew his father was the Terminator. Arnold baby mama Mildred "Patty" Baena..."

I agree that the media is trying to dig more affairs and possible children out of the woodwork, and I would not be surprised to hear of both.

Although she's in hiding now, obviously, the hiding will end. About that time IMO she'll appear on TV, sell her story to a magazine, and write a book. Maria IMO will come out of this just financially fine.

...and perpetuate the focus on and exploit her and Maria's family and children. Even apart from AS she is making decisions now that are harming all of them.:loser:

http://newyorkpost.com/

Housekeeper's son never knew Arnold was his dad

"Maria Shriver wasn't the only person kept in the dark about Arnold Schwarzenegger's love child -- the boy himself never knew his father was the Terminator. Arnold baby mama Mildred "Patty" Baena..."

I feel bad for the kid-he is an innocent victim in all of this.

No doubt. I'm sure it's just a matter of hours until Gloria Alred announces Ms. Baena is her newest victim du jour client. :rolleyes:

OMG! I'm a little behind here, but couldn't help but comment on this video. Sorry if it's already been discussed

But this mother of his child (out of wedlock) is lovin' this! This is EXACTLY what she wants, publicity. That poor child. The two parents should have thought of what this would do to Arnold's entire family, but inaddition to the devastation this child would, and is most like feeling now. What a mess....

OTOH, this second woman coming out, is also going for the publicity as well. She once was an actress. Her only claim to fame is she slept with our former governor, BEFORE he was governor. Her excuse, :rolleyes: the man needed relief! :slap:

JMHO
fran

PS.....oh, the second woman has employed the services of Gloria Allred. I doubt it's really to do anything that's between her and Arnold. It most likely has to do with, she took $20K from a media outlet to keep quiet about her affair while Arnold was running of the office of governor! Is that a crime?:waitasec: just wonderin'

I understand Arnold told his family because he'd received information that this was going to hit the news stands.

FWIW, there's most likely been PI's hot on Arnold's tail since he left the governorship. IMHO, it most likely was NEVER about his affairs, but his 'contacts' while in office.

There's a HOT case (from down here in San Diego) being persued on behalf of a family who's son was murdered by another California lawmakers son and his friends. All were tried and convicted and the lawmaker's son received serval years in jail. Unbeknown to the public, in his final days of office, Arnold changed the sentencing or whatever, of this lawmaker's son. The new documents filed by Arnold while in office, shaved SERVAL (if not most) years off this young man's sentence. The victim's family is outraged and attempting to sue the State and I believe Arnold.

Nobody asked the victim's family how they felt about this outrageous action on the part of Arnold. :(

JMHO
fran

PS....Arnold has admitted publicly that the boy's dad, the California lawmaker, is his friend and supported his campaign for governor. :mad:

I understand Arnold told his family because he'd received information that this was going to hit the news stands.

FWIW, there's most likely been PI's hot on Arnold's tail since he left the governorship. IMHO, it most likely was NEVER about his affairs, but his 'contacts' while in office.

There's a HOT case (from down here in San Diego) being persued on behalf of a family who's son was murdered by another California lawmakers son and his friends. All were tried and convicted and the lawmaker's son received serval years in jail. Unbeknown to the public, in his final days of office, Arnold changed the sentencing or whatever, of this lawmaker's son. The new documents filed by Arnold while in office, shaved SERVAL (if not most) years off this young man's sentence. The victim's family is outraged and attempting to sue the State and I believe Arnold.

Nobody asked the victim's family how they felt about this outrageous action on the part of Arnold. :(

JMHO
fran

PS....Arnold has admitted publicly that the boy's dad, the California lawmaker, is his friend and supported his campaign for governor. :mad:

I can't imagine how they feel. Is there anything that can be done, or are AS's changes to the man's sentence final?

A tad bit late on posting, but who could have guessed that Arnie was fooling around??

You think? :maddening:

I feel sorry for the child but I know Maria will be much better off w/out him..

Goz

A tad bit late on posting, but who could have guessed that Arnie was fooling around??

Goz
Even though I'm a Democrat, I'm going to say this- it's possible Maria did know and chose to stand by her man up until this point because she was a Kennedy. That's how the Kennedy women were raised, to look the other way...

Goz

You know that Maria will be so much better without him! I still can't figure out why she even married him, she could so so much better.

I feel really bad for Maria, her kids, and the other child. I wonder why Arnold decided to finally tell her the truth?

l
As for Maria Shriver, though she has spent the past quarter of a century rallying support for her husband and ignoring all the evidence of his infidelity, she has at times acknowledged his attitude to women and, more tellingly, to her.

Years into their marriage, when she was a reporter for the U.S. TV show Dateline, she carried out an in-depth interview with a rape victim named Karen Pomer.

Over the three days during which they worked together, Karen received a dramatic insight into Maria, Arnold and the true nature of their marriage.
Karen recalled: ‘After hours of interviewing me, Maria suddenly turned around and said: “I can’t believe your boyfriend stayed with you after you were raped. If I’d been raped, my husband wouldn’t go near me again. He would leave me. I’d be damaged goods.’’ ’

Arnold’s disdain for women, and for Maria in particular, is so marked that once, in a supposed joke in a salubrious New Orleans restaurant, he pushed her face into a vast confection of whipped cream, cherries and nuts, then laughed uproariously at her deep discomfort.

That incident is paralleled by his treatment of a lowly production assistant on the 1990 film Total Recall. After the girl made it clear she didn’t drink, Arnold pressured her into downing a number of tequilas by employing a combination of charm and bullying. The girl was violently sick, a story Arnold later recalled amid spasms of laughter.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...her-says-dark-truth-emerge.html#ixzz1NF3yY299

Lots more at the link

You know that Maria will be so much better without him! I still can't figure out why she even married him, she could so so much better.

I feel really bad for Maria, her kids, and the other child. I wonder why Arnold decided to finally tell her the truth?

Supposedly Maria confronted the maid, and when the maid admitted it, then only Arnold admitted it as well. As for why she married him, love is blind.

If I correctly recall, before Maria confronted Arnold, she confronted Patty who admitted that Arnold was the father of her son. I wonder after 13 yrs why Maria came to that conclusion. Did she check a bank account and see payments? Did someone alert her? Did she see the boy and decide for herself that he looked too much like Arnold?

I think maybe some of Patty's extended family knew.

At least she finally saw the light. It was pretty obvious he is a womanizer, but wife is always the last to know.

"Maria Shriver Leaked Husband's Love Child to Newspaper, Has Hired Private Eye"

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ld-newspaper-hired-private-eye/#ixzz1NKYkVdXy

"Maria Shriver leaked the revelations about Arnold Schwarzenegger's love child to the media and has now hired a private investigator to find out whether her estranged husband fathered more children in secret.

Shriver's friends had to persuade the "hysterical" former TV journalist not to hold a news conference when she found out in late April or early May that Schwarzenegger had fathered a son with the family's housekeeper, TMZ reported Tuesday."

"Maria Shriver Leaked Husband's Love Child to Newspaper, Has Hired Private Eye"

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ld-newspaper-hired-private-eye/#ixzz1NKYkVdXy

"Maria Shriver leaked the revelations about Arnold Schwarzenegger's love child to the media and has now hired a private investigator to find out whether her estranged husband fathered more children in secret.

Shriver's friends had to persuade the "hysterical" former TV journalist not to hold a news conference when she found out in late April or early May that Schwarzenegger had fathered a son with the family's housekeeper, TMZ reported Tuesday."

According to this article, she's also looking into Arnold's financial/business transactions. Good for her. That could definite pinpoint if he's bought off women.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chiefdartz
Back