ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to 4BC, and it's unbelievable how many people are complaining about the press, in that they have contributed to the over the top interest etc in this case. Also saying the press are stirring everyone up. I find that utterly amusing and nonsensical, in that we have all been calling for more info from the press and not getting it. My thoughts are that the press have really sat on this one.

Maybe some people just want to get on the radio. Probably have their recorders set up so they can hear themselves.

:rocker: haha not the usual garb for Gerry. I imagine it will look quite unflattering, especially with the white canvas shoes.

Would be matching with the mustard jacket if allowed. Colour co ordination!

I feel sorry for the little girls, but IMO I wouldn't want that low life anywhere near my children, ever again. Can't believe the police left him in custody of them before he was charged. We are lucky the guy didn't chuck a Powell on us.

IMO people live very different public lives, and IMO GBC would have been living a very complex set of two lives and been a pathological liar, primarily because family name, family history and social standing were obviously at the forefront of the whole extended family dynamics. I also think some sort of Ponzi scheme was part of his business dealings. I don't think the people who threw the $300k at him had a clue his business was a sinking ship. I think they saw the building he leased and figured he was doing well, as anyone would.

Sometimes women pick the wrong partner, men also pick the wrong women. Children shouldnt suffer because of it. They should keep those kids as far away from him as they can. He blew the opportunity to be their father, when he killed their mother. Those girls will never, and can never reconcile that fact.

Does anyone know how long after Gerard gets charged would an accomplice get arrested? Also for those that aren't sure how the bail works i left a message on here last night about that. They can't do it in the court today the lawyers have to apply in the supreme court then it takes a few days to go through.

Also i put a message on here last night about what the police state (even though it wasn't believed) and it's taken me until this morning to find it because of all the new posts on there. ( about the message i left about contempt of court)

WARNING While we always encourage and enjoy receiving comments and feedback , we must remind our 91,000 fans that we cannot tolerate comments that might defame, discriminate, offend, interfere with privacy or infringe copyright or other intellectual property rights. We also remind people not to pre-judge investigations or judicial proceedings
For example, if we post an update about a person being charged with a serious offence, it is simply not appropriate to say the person should be “locked up” or make similar prejudicial comments, because they infer the person is guilty before they have had the right to a fair trial. Such comments may jeopardise a court case, and you could also face a serious charge of contempt of court.

I hope they don't do a deal with GBC for a lower sentence if he coughs up the names of his accomplices !! (If he's guilty, and IMO only)

:jail:

No prison garb for GBC - in same clothes as yesterday, not in handcuffs - Alison Sandy tiwtter.

Listening to 4BC, and it's unbelievable how many people are complaining about the press, in that they have contributed to the over the top interest etc in this case. Also saying the press are stirring everyone up. I find that utterly amusing and nonsensical, in that we have all been calling for more info from the press and not getting it. My thoughts are that the press have really sat on this one.

Maybe some people just want to get on the radio. Probably have their recorders set up so they can hear themselves.

Thanks Detect, that is absolutely ridiculous! If anything, the MSM have shown great restraint in this case, we know as we have been debating every scrap of information that they have released. IMO

He still has 375 friends on Facebook...lol. Are they not reading the news?

3 square meals a day.....slop on a square plate, slop on a square plate and slop on a square plate.

Are you serious! Is he being released! Wtf!

Not at this stage. For that to occur, his lawyer needs to seek bail in the supreme court. There are reports that he is trying to get this to happen today, even though yesterday it was reported that there is a minimum 48 hour wait before this request can be made.

If the bail is approved in the supreme court, I'd imagine immediate release would happen, but with strict bail conditions (IMO) ? If bail is not granted, he will be remanded until the matter is taken back to court.

Gerard Baden-Clay has been ordered to remain behind bars until July 9 after a brief appearance in court this morning over the murder of his wife Allison.

Media packed Courtroom 3 of the Brisbane Magistrates Court, where a stony-faced Mr Baden-Clay appeared briefly in the glass-enclosed dock of the courtroom about 9.30am.

Wearing neatly ironed business shirt, he stood with his back turned to the media and public and his head bowed.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ifes-murder-20120613-20atq.html#ixzz1xijDi4IM

Thanks you guys that are keeping us updated with the news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members