ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#25

Status
Not open for further replies.
My internet went down again so I dont know if my post went through.

I feel so sad for Allison thinking of her writing this ina journal.

I know, how heartbreaking for her personally - dealing with this issue alone. She wasn't the type to vent or talk to friends about deep-seated worries. I recall the comment made by an acquaintance to the MSM informing that she ran into Allison in the supermarket [about one week, prior to her disappearance], and that Allison "just looked right through me..."

:sigh:

He alleged the financial gain from Allison's death went to the motive for her murder.

He also alleged Mr Baden-Clay had a "deadline" of July 1 for when he intended to separate from his wife. BBM

He claimed in Allison's journal there was a diagram of Ms McHugh's house, drawn by Mr Baden-Clay, as part of their counselling.

Mr Baden-Clay allegedly told police his affair with Ms McHugh had ended some time before Allison's disappearance, "when in fact the relationship was continuing when she went missing", the prosecutor argued.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...lay-bail-hearing/story-e6freoof-1226405120615

Oh great! Isn't that Allison's birthday?

Rae Wilson ‏@RaeWilson78

Justice in Baden-Clay bail app makes non-publication order for much of today's proceedings until he delivers findings. #badenclay #qld

I'm starting to think maybe he won't be released on bail. It is much harder nowadays to monitor contact with potential witnesses because of technology, or when other parties are used as the go-between. I find it really interesting that they have now stated that TM would be called to trial as a witness. The risk of intimidating and/or influencing others may be what gets the bail application across the line.

This is also what i dont understand. Surely there must be more to it - the police surely must have had much more compelling evidence before going ahead and charging him. I mean, they could have waited and continued to investigate and try to obtain more evidence.

As for caterpillar bites - where? On the face? And how was that supposed to happen?

This is really getting depressing.

It's unfortunate that with a premeditated crime there is more planning goes into how they can murder without leaving evidence.

What a coincidence, man calls about wife's life insurance. A few days later she disappears and is later found dead. Family suffering financial problems but able to keep paying insurance payments. Wow.

why did GBC draw a diagram of TM house in the journal? my mind is boggling again!

I am going to do the washing and the housework!! with my boggling head !! Lol

I don't understand. If, as Peter Davies claims, evidence is merely circumstantial, why the need for suppression order? How can there be no known COD? Oh my giddy aunt! How are we all going to last till 2.30pm. rhet.

Exactly - so confusing. If there is so little on him, and no COD, what is Peter Davies so concerned about, what would be so significant for him to want to have it suppressed?

Help!!

He alleged the financial gain from Allison's death went to the motive for her murder.

He also alleged Mr Baden-Clay had a "deadline" of July 1 for when he intended to separate from his wife.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...lay-bail-hearing/story-e6freoof-1226405120615

eek.. guess we wait till later to find out the bail results.. Isn't it often the case people who have affairs will tell the mistress or mr that they will leave their partner soon?.. and then again and again.. but it doesn't happen.. Wonder where the info of his 'deadline' to leave his wife came from.

Does anyone think GBC will eventually get out of this ??? My partner is probably reading it all differently to me as he said he won't. I just have this very weird feeling that he will :banghead:

eek.. guess we wait till later to find out the bail results.. Isn't it often the case people who have affairs will tell the mistress or mr that they will leave their partner soon?.. and then again and again.. but it doesn't happen.. Wonder where the info of his 'deadline' to leave his wife came from.

Maybe from Allison's journal....

*sigh* this could go either way I think.
Very surprising about the apparent lack of injuries and COD :-s

Does anyone think GBC will eventually get out of this ??? My partner is probably reading it all differently to me as he said he won't. I just have this very weird feeling that he will :banghead:

Don't know angel1..If he is guilty then I hope not. And we don't really know if some of the damning evidence is being withheld at this stage.. None much of what I heard so far is damning..just circumstancial..the life insurance thing is not great, but still doesn't prove anything. Does make me wonder about a 'hired' perp.. Just thinking out loud, I guess as it has been mentioned before..

He claimed in Allison's journal there was a diagram of Ms McHugh's house, drawn by Mr Baden-Clay, as part of their counselling.

Odd sort of counselling. Drawing a picture of your mistress's house for your wife. I guess he thought it was cathartic.

I'd fire that counsellor stat.

Ms McHugh is going to give evidence against him.

Mr Baden-Clay allegedly told police his affair with Ms McHugh had ended some time before Allison's disappearance, "when in fact the relationship was continuing when she went missing", the prosecutor argued.

He said Ms McHugh would give evidence at a trial.

Mr Davis has asked for a non publication order until 2.30pm today when it would be argued further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288