*Arrest* Holly Bobo investigation- TBI press conference 5 March 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read that article again about the stolen Pearls and what not....interesting that there was two days before the LE appeared at that home and ZA opened the door and gave them more Pearls as two other guys were trying to dump the others.....if they stopped the van and found stolen merchandise why was it two days later for the search??? Beating my head here going back over the events but just has me wondering.

The T.V. station obtained a webshot of his facebook account. At 7:39 A.M. on April 13, 2011 he posted " You never Was you stupid *advertiser censored*"

This would have been 9 minutes after his brother said she was dragged away.

What? Wait a sec. That doesn't make sense. Clint woke up at 7:50

7:40 is when the neighbour heard the scream.

Just read that article again about the stolen Pearls and what not....interesting that there was two days before the LE appeared at that home and ZA opened the door and gave them more Pearls as two other guys were trying to dump the others.....if they stopped the van and found stolen merchandise why was it two days later for the search??? Beating my head here going back over the events but just has me wondering.

IMO someone "snitched" on the pearl fiasco. Possibly the one who was not charged in that deal, possibly the one who showed up at the door and said here they are "so to speak".

Someone's brother got pinched on that deal. IMO probably not happy about it. I believe somebody starting paying retribution. JMO

Actually, I remember from Caylee Anthony, if they have a hair follicle, they can tell whether it came from a person that was alive or dead. Follicles are waxy,oily like. I don't know how long the DNA could be extracted from a hair follicle. If it was retrieved from the water in the well, it might not degrade very rapidly. Anybody know about hair follicles.

I don't know if this is really in use. When I google, I only get links to that trial, nothing else. JMO

Is there an aerial pic of the Bobo's property that shows the neighbor's house, the woods, and the back road or something similar? Seems like I saw one at one point, but not sure.

Yeah I couldn't wrap my head around that one. ZA hands over the stolen pearls like he is "doing the right thing" and meanwhile the minions are busy flushing some down the toilet. I guess it's hard to figure out a psychopath and meth addicts mindset :scared:

Holly Bobo, 20, of Darden, Tenn., was kidnapped April 13, 2011, after she dressed for nursing school, ate breakfast and studied for a test.

• 4:30 a.m. CT: Bobo wakes up to study for a nursing exam she was scheduled to take at 8 a.m.

• 5:30 a.m.: Her dad, Dana Bobo, talks to his daughter through her bedroom door before leaving for work. He sets aside some gas money for her.

• 6:23 a.m.: Sunrise.

• 7 a.m.: Her mother, Karen Bobo, gets ready to leave the house for her elementary school teaching job but first fixes her daughter's lunch and puts breakfast in the microwave as Holly Bobo sits at the dining room table studying. Holly Bobo's brother, Clint Bobo, is in his bedroom asleep.

• About 7:05 a.m.: Holly Bobo talks on the phone to Hanna Reece, a friend and fellow nursing student. They had been texting about the test.

• 7:25 a.m.: Drew Scott, Holly Bobo's boyfriend, calls her. He had been turkey hunting since before daybreak on the property of Holly Bobo's grandmother.

• 7:30 to 7:35 a.m.: Scott, Holly Bobo and her mother exchange calls about the turkey hunt and some confusion among Karen Bobo's relatives about why Scott was hunting there.

• 7:40 a.m.: A close neighbor of the Bobos walks out of his home to go to his construction job, hears a scream from the Bobos' house, tells his mother about it and goes on to work.

• 7:45 a.m.: The neighbor's mother calls Karen Bobo and tells a school secretary to relay a message about the scream. This is also the time Holly Bobo usually would leave for school to arrive at 7:55 a.m.

• 7:50 a.m.: A barking dog wakes Clint Bobo up. He notices his sister's car still in the driveway and calls his mother's cellphone at school. His mother does not have the phone with her but receives the message from the school secretary, phones home and talks to her son, who tells her that Holly Bobo's car is still there.

• 7:55 a.m.: Karen Bobo calls 911 from school; she reaches the wrong county's emergency dispatcher. Clint Bobo looks out the window and sees a man dressed in camouflage walking with his sister toward the woods. Clint Bobo calls his sister's phone and gets voicemail; he also calls her boyfriend's phone and gets voicemail.

• A little before 8 a.m.: Karen Bobo calls her house again. Her son tells her that he saw his sister and her boyfriend walking toward the woods. Karen Bobo tells him that the man is not Holly Bobo's boyfriend and to call 911.

• 8 a.m.: Clint Bobo gets a loaded pistol at his mother's request and walks out the back door through an open garage attached to the house. He sees a puddle of blood near his sister's car. His neighbor's mother pulls up the driveway to say she heard screams 15 or 20 minutes ago. Clint Bobo then calls 911. At nursing school, a few of Holly Bobo's classmates wonder why she's not there; one thought she might have been in a car wreck.

• A little before 8:10 a.m.: The first deputy from Decatur County arrives at the house. Eventually, authorities come to believe that Holly Bobo was abducted as she tried to get in her car to drive to nursing school. She is not seen again.

• 8:15 a.m.: Karen Bobo returns home from the elementary school where she taught.

• 8:30 a.m.: Dana Bobo arrives home from work
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/03/06/holly-bobo-student-death-tn/6136361/

What? Wait a sec. That doesn't make sense. Clint woke up at 7:50

7:40 is when the neighbour heard the scream.
VELEZ-MITCHELL: Ok. Clint, it was about 7:30 in the morning. Where were you? What vantage point and what did you see?

C. BOBO: I was asleep in my bedroom and I was awoken by the sounds of our house dog barking.
CNN transcript, 04 August 11. What follows has been called the "Did you see the turkey? Or there was no turkey. / No, it was gone" interview.

CNN transcript, 04 August 11. What follows has been called the "Did you see the turkey? Or there was no turkey. / No, it was gone" interview.

Right. He was asleep and awakened by the dog barking at 7:50

Unbelievable. Looking at the map, it seems like he would've had to have gotten back on the main road very shortly after he kidnapped her. They probably circled back around to his vehicle from the woods/path around the lake. As quickly as the cops arrived, I wouldn't be surprised if they passed one another. I don't see a 'back road' or 'back path' that he could've otherwise parked at and driven down to avoid the main road.

EDIT: That helo footage of the executed warrant leads me to believe they found her. They dug a huge hole and were sifting through for what I believe would be further evidence (re: after they found her remains, they were looking for items like smaller bones, jewelry, etc.). The reason he didn't answer whether they found her in the press conference, IMO, is because they are awaiting confirmation.

There is a lot of information on Heather Elvis' threads that relates to timestamps of different phones carriers on bills, twitter, not sure about facebook except if you use a cell phone with location gps, I've seen comments saying "close to" such and such an area...with time. Mostly using a smartphone. Smartphones were around at that thime. One interesting fact was T-Mobile with billing being 3 hours different from listed calls/texts due to them being on a different time zone. I didn't follow all of the coversation but do recall on twitter if the location setting is on it will show where and time.

So a different timestamp depends on & what type of technology was used to base the time on. jmo

At least you can verify tech stuff, you can't verify a person's memory as to what time something happened. It can be close to a time though. jmo

Well they better get it right before trial. If perp was posting at 7:39 on Facebook, he wasn't at the Bobo house.

My son posts FB via his phone. He could be anywhere.

Well they better get it right before trial. If perp was posting at 7:39 on Facebook, he wasn't at the Bobo house.

Or, he was posting from his phone...with Holly right there with him. As a matter of fact, that might have been an alibi in his mind.

This entire situation with the pearls, has really got my hinky meter going...I haven't wrapped my mind around what I suspect is going on here, and it's driving me crazy. I have started note keeping on this topic alone, simply because I canot make any sense of it, yet I suspect it may be an important element.

I have hesitated to bring it up here yet, for fear I may violate the TOS and get in trouble, as I think fact and rumor are getting blurred for me.. With that said, I am going to try and be careful....wasn't it reported that someone had allegedly broken into ZA's trailer early February? Pearls were stolen sometime early February according to LE. February 6th he assaults AB at her home. February 24 LE pulls over AB's van and they discover stolen pearls/gems...it gets a bit fuzzy here, but then a few days later? LE is at AB's house, ZA'S hands over more stolen pearls, all the while AB's brother? And sons girlfriend? Are flushing pearls? February 28 AB decides to report the assault by ZA'S that occurred on 2/6?????:scared::banghead: You know, maybe it's nothing after all, but I've had my suspicions, as have many others, that ZA did not act alone...I think this pearl "heist" may lead to his "business" associates. JMO...

BBM: It was not two guys, but rather a girl and a guy, driving the guys sisters van..

I remember reading a while ago - I forget the site - that Adams resembled the e-fit of a man who tried to kidnap another young blonde. Is it possible he's done this before?

Heather Sullivan. And yes, I think there is no way he's that brazen and hadn't done it before or after. He fits the profile of a serial killer to me.

This is a good time to discuss something important ~ Do not let a person remove you from your property without a fight. If there is anyway you can stay with your house, car, etc., do it. If someone is there that could hear you or help you, fight.
IF ZA had a knife, and I suspect he did and this is how Holly's blood ended up at the scene, she might could have screamed, cried, kicked and fought in the carport/garage area. Its a tough call to decide what to do at the moment. But once a perp removes you from the scene, your chances of survival go way down.
Something to think about ahead of time...because this happened suddenly and caught Holly off-guard. She was likely startled and dropped her drink can. Maybe when Clint thought he heard Holly say, "No, why," ZA was asking is there anybody here. Maybe Holly thought she could handle the situation...and talk ZA down a bit. I might think that too.
But strictly going by statistics, do not let an abductor get you in his vehicle unless he has a gun. With a knife, you have a chance to fight and run.
Just food for thought.
I'm sick.

Yes! Except you fight EVEN if they have a gun. I've known this since I was a kid. I'd rather take my chances shot in my front yard than taken to be tortured and raped somewhere before being killed in private.

For a long time after my sister's death I was anti-gun and afraid of guns. Which, I think, was natural. Now, however, I am a strong proponent of self defense. I took the steps to get a concealed carry permit, train on a regular basis (was at the range today) and will never let myself be a victim again. I'd rather die trying to defend myself, or make some dirt bag die trying to hurt me, than just die by doing nothing.

Well yeah but unless you are walking around your home or out to your car holding a loaded gun and prepared for trouble, a gun saint protect you in this kind of ambush situation, unless miraculously you have a moment to break free and grab it.

Guns are good for situations like home invasions or situations in which you have time to react. It's unlikely most people walk out to their cars to go to school or work, with a loaded gun, prepared to be ambushed.

I have no doubt he surprised her, came up from behind, etc.

I know HS personally. She is not able to speak publicly as to whether or not he was the one who tried to abduct her. But, this is the reason that I believe that LE has had him in their sites from the beginning.

I think you're right. They were waiting for their chance to get him.

I missed that. Who said they believe she was killed in the process of the kidnapping? Usually a suspect will kidnap then take the victim to an undisclosed location, and then rape the victim, and then they are murdered after then. I know when children are kidnapped, raped, and murdered they are most likely murdered within 3 hours after being taken. I think with an adult victim the time may be longer before they are killed but not by much. JMO

imo

The kidnapping is not over until the victim is dead or released. So if she was killed after being taken, legally that means during the kidnapping.

I vividly recall there was a distant neighbor who heard a blood curdling scream. She was the one who phoned Hollys mom at school. So we know Holly did try to get very vocal.

It is thought that the brother may have been in the shower at the time or the dogs barking may have prevented him from hearing her initial scream.

Early reports were that he woke up around the time of he scream but didn't hear it. I think it awakened him but he didn't know why he was awakened.

In my view, the kidnapping never ended. As long as she was killed before she was free from the kidnapper(s), it was during the kidnapping in the eyes of the law.

That's right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member