*Arrest* Holly Bobo investigation- TBI press conference 5 March 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know if they even found her remains? How would they be able to prove that she was raped, gagged, and discarded some place else?

It's been a long time since I followed this case. I don't remember many of the details but I remember how much her friends, family and the community cared for Holly. Such a young, bright and beautiful girl with an amazing future in front of her. All taken away by an evil monster.

It's not the answer we were hoping for, because until we hear that anyone is confirmed to be gone, hope is still alive. I hope justice will be served. And knowing that Holly's family and boyfriend will no longer be under suspicion is a relief. I had no doubts about their innocence and was horrified that people believed they were involved. I'm glad that is over for them, but the road ahead of them is long, my thoughts and prayer will be with them all the way.

:beats: RIP Holly :beats:

I can tell you for a fact that the justice system in Tennessee is corrupt. I experienced that first hand when I lived there for four years. My son was molested by his father and it was proved but yet they were going to force me to let his dad have visitation anyways and not supervised visitation. As I told my attorney you saying its okay for his dad to do it again since you won't do anything to stop visitation after it had been proved. I had to come back to my home state to protect my son.

You will never see a full blown narcissist plea their case.

They are convinced they are smarter than anyone and can fool at least one juror into believing the BS their lawyer is going to spew.

And look at how many times this one <mod snip> has thwarted justice. He feels he can do it again.

I hope the presiding Judge is not one he has ever appeared before because they may have been one of the ones that gave him a sweetheart deal for all the violent crimes he has done and just got a slap on the wrist or rehab. Ugggh.

imo

oceanblueeyes -Guess we agree he will plead "not guilty" then. He doesn't appear to have a conscious so to me he is a sociopath, but seems narcissist tendencies as well. He is a serial killer in the making and no doubt they are sending his DNA in every database, etc. to see if something may match in another crimes.:dervish:

allegedly she was killed during the kidnapping. Wondering who says that and whether it is true or not.

I would like to think she did not suffer torture, rape etc an that her end was quick. But how do they come to this killed during the kidnapping stuf I am seeing tweeted?

Looks like a meth head now, and he is coming down fast. jmo

Just getting on now to read the sad news. I think police held ZA for a few days during which time he began freaking out coming off of drugs really bad and he confessed. The other charges kept him incarcerated without access to drugs and he spilled his story and likely where Holly is located. Haven't read the full thread yet. RIP beautiful lady. xo

I really don't believe in suing much but in this case I think the Bobos should sue the state/counties that kept letting this very violent offender out to walk the streets time and time again.

IMO

But, we have absolutely no idea what evidence there was in the other crimes, what circumstances, what pleas. We can't just assume that he was "let off" because of his priors unless we can read what all of the inner workings were that caused him to be back on the street. It doesn't HAVE to be corruption. If people sued jurisdictions and won every time that a criminal was allowed back out on the street and committed another crime, every one of them would be bankrupt.

I think they ought to revamp the whole justice system in Tennessee and make sure they get rid of the Good Old Boys mentality.

Ok guys...I'm so weary tonight. A bit down. Gonna go snuggle up to hubby and be thankful for every moment we have in this life. We will live to seek justice another day as I feel there is much more to come in Holly's case. Prayers for her family in their suffering.

She would have been killed in the kidnapping process in the sense that she was taken and then possibly held against her will. All throughout that process it is considered kidnapping. It's just semantics.

bumping this post for people just coming on to the thread

Asked about the basis for the charges of especially aggravated kidnapping and first degree felony murder, District Attorney General Hansel McCadams said, "We believe we can prove that she was taken forcefully from her home without her consent."

"Based on the evidence that we have before us, we also feel that she was killed in the perpetration of that kidnapping," McAdams said.

http://www.gadailynews.com/news/cri...-missing-tenn-nursing-student-holly-bobo.html

More guests reading than members right now. Join us...all 105 of you!

OK, I'll jump here. Latest mug shot of ZA, and Suspect

chilling, really.

Attachments

• 98e15-sketch.png
    98e15-sketch.png
    123.8 KB · Views: 98
  • Bh_9_geCAAAk4SE.jpg
    Bh_9_geCAAAk4SE.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 140
Just getting on now to read the sad news. I think police held ZA for a few days during which time he began freaking out coming off of drugs really bad and he confessed. The other charges kept him incarcerated without access to drugs and he spilled his story and likely where Holly is located. Haven't read the full thread yet. RIP beautiful lady. xo

I really doubt ZA confessed, but we can hope.

I always try & learn something in each case I follow and some cases are easier then others of course but it was interesting to find out today for the last year at least Zack's in LE's opinion was a suspect along with a few others, but they didn't name him in the press. How many times have we seen that in cases? LE is not going to name a suspect until basically an arrest or the suspect is on the run & they want the public to find them. This doesn't mean LE is clueless & there is no suspect.

https://twitter.com/local24eli
Follow
&#8220;I love you Zachary Adams.&#8221; Girlfriend of accused killer in #HollyBobo investigation professes her love on @facebook after his arrest.
8:30 PM - 5 Mar 2014

uggh I just threw up a little in my mouth

Eli Ross @local24eli
Follow
“I love you Zachary Adams.” Girlfriend of accused killer in #HollyBobo investigation professes her love on @facebook after his arrest.

I had a little laugh on my first thought: "like he's actually going to see it!"

Eli Ross @local24eli
Follow
“I love you Zachary Adams.” Girlfriend of accused killer in #HollyBobo investigation professes her love on @facebook after his arrest.

Gag! I was looking at his Facebook page, I was wondering if she was going to send her condolences to Holly's family or profess her devotion to ZA. Question answered. :facepalm:

Wow. Just wow. She was very fortunate then. And makes me wonder if there were others.

I've had this same thought in the back of my mind as well. The only thing that helps to make me think that Holly is the only one he actually harmed is the fact that both Holly and the prior attempt were local. I have no doubt though that this would have branched out to other areas, had he gotten away with it. And, who knows, what if they do find another victim in their search? I mean, he would likely be forced to go outside his little area to commit this again because of the small size of the community. Hopefully not, but this could potentially turn into something even uglier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member