*Arrest* Holly Bobo investigation- TBI press conference 5 March 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange all the way through and liable to get stranger now proofs must be proffered.

Anybody remember the very first day and the bogus "Amber Alert" issued by some media (with TBI endorsement?? who knows now) in Tennessee, seeking a "20-year-old child" (max Amber age: 17) kidnapped near Darden? We were all trying to find if Tennessee's Amber guidelines differed from other states. No they didn't. TBI insisted they'd released only a "media alert." First inclination the case might follow an odd path....

Sheesh, no idea. It was such a media circus that first few days...

6' 1" and 150 lbs?? Heard that weight on a video link today.

Methamphetamine much?

Just getting on now to read the sad news. I think police held ZA for a few days during which time he began freaking out coming off of drugs really bad and he confessed. The other charges kept him incarcerated without access to drugs and he spilled his story and likely where Holly is located. Haven't read the full thread yet. RIP beautiful lady. xo

BBM: EXACTLY! And I'm sure this has much to do with the "enabling" that his family has been doing. ZA's family has been in denial about his character, attributing it all to his "addiction"...At some point, that same addiction will change his character forever...There are many that struggle with addictions. Meth addiction is not the same. I've seen this drugs destruction first hand countless times. It's not to be taken lightly at all! The judge, or judges in his past arrests, should have of course mandated rehab, however a court appointed 30, 60 even 90 day stint in a rehab is not going to keep him clean. He does not know how to live life like a normal functioning member of society. I also am wondering what on God's green earth it takes to be listed on the Tennessee meth offender registry??.

Where is the link stating that he did all of this stuff. I thought it was a sealed indictment? I'm sorry but I didn't know they released any facts.

Those were just my opinions on how I think it all happened.

Nothing more than that. That is why I said "I think' and "IMO.":)

I never once said they were facts.

Sorry for the confusion.

I think if he is responsible for anyones disappearance after Holly he would have taken someone farther away geographically.
I know Holly has haunted him everyday for the past three years in that small community he could never forget for a moment what he did.
I am so distraught over this.

since Holly's thread was shutdown i havent been absorbed in her case but its been on my mind for 3 years, I guess I got used to feeling that she has not been found. It left some hope that she could be brought home safe after all this time.
but now all hope has been squashed for me.
I dont know if I want to know what happened.

I just looked over his FB page. Pretty disturbing. The chances that Holly wasn't repeatedly raped in my opinion are zero. One of his likes was "She wants the _".

I was one of the ones questioning Clint's version of events but now I wonder if Holly's killer would never have been caught were it NOT for Clint's description.

I think if he is responsible for anyones disappearance after Holly he would have taken someone farther away geographically.
I know Holly has haunted him everyday for the past three years in that small community he could never forget for a moment what he did.
I am so distraught over this.

since Holly's thread was shutdown i havent been absorbed in her case but its been on my mind for 3 years, I guess I got used to feeling that she has not been found. It left some hope that she could be brought home safe after all this time.
but now all hope has been squashed for me.
I dont know if I want to know what happened.

I really don't think he wanted to forget what he did to Holly. I think he thought about it many times over and over again and relished in the memories of when he kidnapped and murdered her. I read that he had bragged about it to others. He just couldn't keep his mouth shut because it made him feel powerful, giddy, and in control.

He probably even loved that Clint was being tormented and that some eyes were on Clint instead of him. I personally think he is a narcissistic sociopath who has no compassion for anyone but himself.

I also think knowing he had gotten away with it for 3 years also made him feel bolder and untouchable. I am not so sure he would go that far away to harm another woman. He seems to feed off of violence as if it is a drug.

IMO

Corinth Baptist Church pastor Don Franks said before the news conference that he was with the family. At the time he spoke to The Associated Press, he said the TBI had not informed them about what would be said at the news conference.

He said the family has been relying on their faith to get through the ordeal and that will continue.

"They just need prayers. It's a very emotional time for them," he said.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/03/05/holly-bobo-case-arrest-made-in-2011-murder-kidnapping-case/

my heart is breaking for Holly's family and friends.......

may the monster ZA never see the light of day.....

OK, I'll jump here. Latest mug shot of ZA, and Suspect

chilling, really.

I think it is amazing how a murder charge can wipe the smirks right off their faces. Just like Tammy Moorer's did.

I can tell you for a fact that the justice system in Tennessee is corrupt. I experienced that first hand when I lived there for four years. My son was molested by his father and it was proved but yet they were going to force me to let his dad have visitation anyways and not supervised visitation. As I told my attorney you saying its okay for his dad to do it again since you won't do anything to stop visitation after it had been proved. I had to come back to my home state to protect my son.

In the past 3 years we have read many msm investigations of corruption and incompetency in the TN justice system. I could literally fill the page up with examples. Here is only one;

http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/wsmv/AdamsCH.pdf

District attorney, sheriff cited for misuse of confiscated items
Posted: Aug 17, 2011 10:32 AM EDT
Updated: Sep 14, 2011 10:45 AM EDT

BMW Z-3 improperly used by officials, said the report
NASHVILLE, TN (WSMV) -
The state of Tennessee's Comptroller's office released a report Wednesday morning citing that a District Attorney General, who serves five western Middle Tennessee counties, misused several items confiscated during drug cases.

Officials who were supposed to oversee drugs, cash, weapons and other items confiscated during drug cases in Benton, Carroll, Decatur, Hardin and Henry Counties, failed to provide adequate oversight.

The report says this led to some of the items being stolen or misused, according to the Comptroller's Division of County Audit. The report was released following a review conducted with assistance from the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

The report says the local drug task force staff did not follow adequate record-keeping or inventory management practices.
<sniped - read more>

I can't imagine what hell Holly would have been enduring for three years with this monster, if he had her as a captive. Best hope is she that she died quickly on the first day and never had to look at, worse, be touched by him again. Most likely, she has been at peace and out of harm and pain's way all of this time. JMO

I just looked over his FB page. Pretty disturbing. The chances that Holly wasn't repeatedly raped in my opinion are zero. One of his likes was "She wants the _".

I was one of the ones questioning Clint's version of events but now I wonder if Holly's killer would never have been caught were it NOT for Clint's description.

I never questioned Clint's version of events. It always made sense and rang true to me.

But Clint will be a pivotal witness at trial and I cant believe they didn't recognize ZA from Clint's composite sketch that he did while under hypnosis trying to help police find the man who had kidnapped his sister.

I have read that several locals thought the composite looked like ZA when they first saw it. Maybe LE has had him on the radar since then but just didn't have the evidence they needed until they got the SWs on his place.

IMO

I think it is amazing how a murder charge can wipe the smirks right off their faces. Just like Tammy Moorer's did.

Yes. The observation causes me to wonder... was it local police, or FBI that served him the face to face charges?

Going from "another gamey-game with the local PD" to "Crikey it's the FEDS!" would definitely reach right through a drug withdrawal haze into some reality, I would think. Yep, definitely enough to wipe clean a smirk.

Right, so when being selected for Grand Jury and they ask you under oath if you are at least 6 degrees away from the suspect then how can you honestly answer that? You wouldnt necessarily know.

Last month I was selected to be a member of a special criminal GJ, two of the others said the knew the young lady, the ADA, told them he would excuse them if they felt uncomfortable. They chose to stay. We needed to find if enough evidence was present to bring rape charges against the young man that brutalized her. I was sick as the others in the GJ stated she deserved it. Made me sick, just sick. I walked out with less respect for my county folk. I voted my mind. At least I know I did the right thing. Very sad.

This is now wall to wall coverage on every station in Nashville. Everybody has sent reporters to Parsons, lots of pink-ribbon shots. One new snippet is that state troopers are guarding the Bobo's driveway to keep out looky-lou types and reporters.

Will update if there's anything additional reported at 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T-Dog