Arrest in JBR case part 2

If someone would be so kind, is there a photo of this guy and also one of the psychic's sketch?

Scandi

wenchie said:
Sounds like the only "evidence" against him is some stuff he said over the internet.
I can't imagaine that the DA in Boulder would arrest someone if that was the only evidence. The entire Boulder law enforcement community has been crucified in the media (and rightly so) for all the blunders they made early on in this case.

The DA has had three highly-respected, retired LE working on this case. I would make a guess and say that they have been very thorough. However, the guy does deserve the presumption of innocence until he is tried in a court and found guilty.

jc9876 said:
Yeah, the young guy with the long hair is the II, but he does state on his "resume" that he is a musician as well.
OK sorry, I missed the part on the resume. I kind of feel sorry for the "Kid" that has to go to school tomorrow with the name John Mark Karr even if it is the II.

WolfmarsGirl said:
Could anyone post a picture of that old 'psychic' sketch of the killer and another picture of this John Karr guy?

I have no clue how to post pics. However, I did look at the sketch and it is pretty darned close.

But which came first, a mysterious sketch of an unknown killer? Or a search for an unknown pedophile (easy target) who looked like a sketch?

Hmm...
sidebyside.jpg

eta, this is a pic of a john carr but necessarily the john carr

michelle said:
well you are not alone PD the note confuses me too. But they also said patsy was aware of a suspect before she died.

Hi Michelle :p I just read what Tricia had to say on the thread she started, and I agree with her... I'm not buying into this new arrest... :snooty: doesn't make sense...

:laugh:
Buzzm1 said:
Will all of the murderers, pedophiles, and such, on this forum, please step forward and identify yourselves. Thanks.
oh that was a good one.

cricket said:
I can't imagaine that the DA in Boulder would arrest someone if that was the only evidence. The entire Boulder law enforcement community has been crucified in the media (and rightly so) for all the blunders they made early on in this case.

The DA has had three highly-respected, retired LE working on this case. I would make a guess and say that they have been very thorough. However, the guy does deserve the presumption of innocence until he is tried in a court and found guilty.

Maybe.

I'm curious to know how he climbed in a basement window without leaving one miniscule bit of fiber behind.

I'm also curious how he managed to get Patsy's clothing fibers inside the duct tape, but none of his own.

My theory right now is that he committed the crime while naked, and forced Patsy to write the ransom note at gunpoint.

PaperDoll said:
Hi Michelle :p I just read what Tricia had to say on the thread she started, and I agree with her... I'm not buying into this new arrest... :snooty: doesn't make sense...
It is very weird, but I really want justice!!! I cant take it. Its like we all know that scott killed laci but how. Is that sick or just normal humans just wanting to know how and why?

wenchie said:
Maybe.

I'm curious to know how he climbed in a basement window without leaving one miniscule bit of fiber behind.

I'm also curious how he managed to get Patsy's clothing fibers inside the duct tape, but none of his own.

My theory right now is that he committed the crime while naked, and forced Patsy to write the ransom note at gunpoint.
Is that stun gunpoint?

I read the resume of J Karr from the previous thread.
There's a lot to be read between the lines. Makes ya go "Hmmmmm"

Maybe he had applied for a job as a "nanny" for JonBonet and Patsy refused to hire him...

Whoever he is... according to the resume, he's one sick sickopath.

:furious:

JMO

Karr would have been in contact with jameson and her forum, you are all safe!

Well, unless you post there too. And send your name and money.

RR

wenchie said:
Maybe.

Maybe he wore a plastic jumpsuit/overalls. Seems like I was just reading about a killer that did that.

dragonfly707 said:
That is the scariest thing I have seen all night. An amazing likeness in my opinion.
Holy cow, who did that?

michelle said:
It is very weird, but I really want justice!!! I cant take it. Its like we all know that scott killed laci but how. Is that sick or just normal humans just wanting to know how and why?[/QUOTE]

hehe both... :crazy: Well actually I'd like to know too.. :D and I think I'm pretty sick... lol

PaperDoll said:
michelle said:
It is very weird, but I really want justice!!! I cant take it. Its like we all know that scott killed laci but how. Is that sick or just normal humans just wanting to know how and why?[/QUOTE]

hehe both... :crazy: Well actually I'd like to know too.. :D and I think I'm pretty sick... lol
Yea me too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back