Arrest Made in JB Murder - Aug 16th, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Among the facts he said were not generally known was the murder weapon and what the killer did with it. "

interesting indeed!

windovervocalcords said:
Do you know where YOUR underwear was made?
Sometimes I notice stuff I get at Old Navy says "Made in Thailand." And Old Navy is about as common as it gets. Means nothing, I'm sure.

I just read on a site that he was actually arrested at his apartment in downtown bangkok. He wasn't already in jail!

julianne said:
I just read on a site that he was actually arrested at his apartment in downtown bangkok. He wasn't already in jail!
I read that too.

Charlie said:
despite the fact there has been heaps leaks to the press in this case i still think theyre a few pieces of evidence that thankfully have been tucked away. Although i would just looooove to know what this private evidence is!
You and me both... but there is DNA-X. And lots of comments lately that what's been put out to the public hasn't exactly been accurate. I, for one, hope he's the perp. I'd love to get some answers, and see justice for JonBenét.

They must have evidence that's not known to us.

This really isn't all that hard to figure out. According to L Wood, the Ramsey's lawyer, the Rs pointed this person out to law enforcement and gave them information about him. Colorado wants to talk to him so they get federal help finding him and when he is found Bangkok is informed of his outstanding arrest warrant(s?) and so he is arrested and held. The media and the Rs and their lawyer are once again making too much out of this and IMO it will not pan out. Now that being said, sounds like this guy is possibly a real creep so if he loses some sleep over this I certainly wouldn't mind.

deandaniellws said:
I did also Maura. I hope this is the real deal and justice will be done for little JBR.

Everyone hopes so............I do for sure.

Problem is that this poor child Jon Benet Ramsey was flaunted before the public........as a small adult (think how small she was) , lipstick, makeup, learning to do all the right moves like a women doing burlescue!

It is beyond my thinking that anyone in the world would be so stupid as to let their child into this magic make belived.....sex oriented modeling!

It reminds me of the David Westerfield trial where the parents themselves became suspect! How could you not suspect the parents when the parents sex lives were so perverted! (I mean to ME, perverted)

I have no idea if this new suspect is the person who murdered her.
I mean, is the DA..............dying to find the person who did or just trying to make a name for herself? Who knows but We'll be bombarded with media for the next month with this case.
Hope to heck there's some DNA!

I swear to God. If Jon Benet had just been a normal little girl, growing up in a normal family situation..............don't think she's be dead today! And THAT's damn sad!

xxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooo
mama

OK, read the last couples pages of threads. Boy this guy does sound weird. But JBR killer? Maybe they are just trying to get him back here to get his DNA.

If he was living here they probably just would have gotten the DNA and no arrest would have been made?

And he knows something the public didn't know, well it's been 10 years, increasing the chance of leaks immensely.

I'm not buying it. He is just trying to get back to the US.

Look at this strange post on a google group I wonder if they are one in the same person. On Great the brother said that he had three kids. And was snooping around on the internet.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.missing-kids/tree/browse_frm/month/1996-03/7e4b8d3965e64f69?rnum=11&_done=%2Fgroup%2Falt.missing-kids%2Fbrowse_frm%2Fmonth%2F1996-03%3F

From:an516222 - view profileDate:Thurs, Mar 7 1996 12:00 am Email: an516...@anon.penet.fiGroups: alt.missing-kids
Not yet rated
Rating: show options

Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

If it would help anyone on this newsgroup, I have the complete data base of
the National Center For Missing and Exploited Children. I downloaded it from
their website. Their URL is http://www.missingkids.org If you don't have web
access, I'd be glad to help.

My name is John Karr, creator of PowerWurks; a world wide support
organization for kids, teens and college students. At this time, it is an
e-mail based crisis feedback program. I have alot of plans for the future,
like an 800 hotline and more. All my plans revolve around kids. I am very
concerned about the well being of all young people. I'll do anything I can to
help find a missing child. I have 3 children of my own and I don't know what
I would do if they were taken from me.

Please don't hesitate to ask for my assistance. I can't send the huge data
base to you but I will share any information that might help you.

Please respond via e-mail to PowerWu...@aol.com
For quicker response, *don't* address e-mail to an516...@anon.penet.fi.

Sincerely,
John Karr
PowerWurks
Support/Feedback/Security
PowerWu...@aol.com
http://members.aol.com/powerwurks/index.htm
--****ATTENTION****--****ATTENTION****--****ATTENTION****--***ATTENTION***
Your e-mail reply to this message WILL be *automatically* ANONYMIZED.
Please, report inappropriate use to a...@anon.penet.fi
For information (incl. non-anon reply) write to h...@anon.penet.fi
If you have any problems, address them to a...@anon.penet.fi

mfmangel1 said:
The wife says he was in Alabama with her for Christmas 1996....The brother says he was in Atlanta with him for Christmas 1996.

We already have conflicting alibis....Hmmmm! :confused:

Need to get those stories straight before you give interviews, folks! :eek:
Hate to tell ya--Alabama & Georgia are right next to one another. It's a 2/3 hour drive from Atlanta to Alabammy, depending on the route you take. People routinely commute to Alabama to Atlanta for work on a daily schedule. So this "inconsistency" means squat.

julianne said:

I read it too and also they are saying NO charges there (Thailand) for him.

So the Americans have asked the Thai's to go get him and lock him up until they get there.

~aussieblue

...as fibers from PR's clothes were found on her murdered child...Not to mention, he was wearing an outfit identical to hers, and they must have compared fashion notes, as she never took her clothes off that night, nor went to sleep...

While I believe that Mr. Karr is a sick and dangerous individual, I do not believe he murdered JBR. I believe that this arrest was engineered by PI's working for John Ramsey, just as Mr. Ramsey more than likely had a hand in keeping this case from coming to trial when it first happened.

This arrest stinks to high heaven. You canot tell me that this guy was running all over the house and no one woke up. PR, by her own admission had to pack clothing that night for an early flight the next day. She would most likely have been up most of the night doing this, as they did not get back to the house until late. Her clothing fibers were found on her daughter's body. The ransom note was written in a disguised version of her handwriting, with her pen and paper. Her paintbrush was used in the staging that followed....

There will be no DNA match I assure you. This guy is trying to cut a deal to get out of the hellhole he is in, and into a better hellhole, i.e., a US prison. Ramsey's boys cut a deal with him. This whole thing is sick...

Buzzm1 said:
She doesn't sound very certain, if she said "she doesn't believe he is the killer", she should be able to flat out state that he isn't the killer, if that was the case.
Well, she probably didn't realize he was into kiddie *advertiser censored* during their marriage, so she's not committing herself on what he did and did not do or what he might be capable of anymore.

Peter Hamilton said:
watching Greta now--Nate,brother of Karr on now--thinks his brother was in Atlanta time of murder--says his brother was researching a book about child killers---Nate sounds pretty nervous,a little excited--has had only limited communication with him last 3 years,not even sure he's still married--says his brother will be exonerated--
I went to college with a Nate Karr. He had red hair and classes. Wonder if this is the same guy who is John's brother.

close_enough said:
right, that's the same pic that Otto found early on in this thread....the hair line, the face looks the very same, as the pic that was posted on Greta, imo....

Maybe Greta has her some of her staff reading the forums to see what we all come up with.

I think we should keep the conspiracy theories regarding this to a miminum until we know more facts about Mr. Karr and his possible involvement. (and I mean that from the pro Ramsey and the anti Ramsey...so everyone). That is just my opinion. I just want to see if we actually got something in this case...not who is wrong vs. who is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288