ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was an article i wish i could find. Not sure where i read it. Family members described Luka as a time bomb. Troubled and delusions of grandeur. Sorry i don't have the link perhaps somebody else read that as well?

That was from an early article, prior to his capture. I think it was a neighbour that said he was a "time bomb". The description gave me the impression that Eric is sociopathic.

My goodness guys!
I posted this on last thread! Thank god it closed. My first sentence was suppossed to read : I do not like LM. Well lucky piere "not" was not in the sentance! I freaked ugh god!
Let me repeat I do not like LM!

Morning all!
First and foremost I do NOT like LM!

The notions surrounding his intelligence are interesting. I am with Scientific on this one! I think he is bright. This belief does not translate to my respecting him! The chronicity and depth of his ability to create all his alias, lies, stories, and tales most certainly indicate that he is NOT psychotic!

There is a difference between smart and bright (alter ego stuff, creativity in just being all over the internet as different entities , different jobs, different ages, names, vocations, each with different family histories etc. etc. .

Pause folks, --- what do screenwriters, novelists and playwrights do? The exact same thing! Create characters in depth. Create names, identities, looks, mannerisms etc. My notions surrounding him being bright are centered in the “creativity” demonstrated throughout his entire “created” existence.

Again folks – when I shared my notions regarding his IQ earlier some folks were angry. I am not saying his behaviors and or his life were positive. I am saying that bright/ creativity is most def. a component of intelligence. Solid intelligence.

The capacity to anticipate others needs, in order to manipulate effectively, are also indicative of intelligence. And from what we all have learned this guy’ face should be next to world “manipulate” in dictionaries everywhere. The capacity for that kind of deviance (think Bundy?) is correlated with intelligence. High intelligence!

And if we think about it, there most certainly (it is beguiling though!) nothing, “dumb”, in his planning, to assume, that the garbage folks WOULD HAVE picked up the suitcase. In fact, for some time I have wondered if that was fate of some sort. By this I mean it was not a really big error on his part. (LM’S) at all. Twist of fate?

His pathological narcissism (I am so smart) is what got him caught not stupidity – there is a difference! But wait; let’s even hold off right here! And roll with me here for a sec guys: What you all think: of this: He split thinking suitcase was gone. The notion that he went out for his first couple of nights over there (evidently with no effort at disguise) to me indicates that he was not really aware of how fast he was being tied to everything.
– I do not think he had a clue for the first 3-4 days that LE knew what he did (his apt/linked the video to him/learning all his internet proclivities etc.).

Then let’s move on a couple more days – he starts to see his face everywhere. Oh S*** so even at some level going to the café that day could be interpreted as heck, I better really find out what it going on, as opposed to him being stupid. In fact, considering the dynamics of what was unfolding, it is what a prudent individual, on the run would do – find out what the “enemy” (!) know and are doing! That is survival……………………….

Yes, I read it also. IIRC, they also accused him of setting fire to their house which turned out to be untrue. Someone else was arrested for it.

Thanks wowsers i didn't read about the fire. Probably updated when you read it. Guessing the Family thought him most likely responsible for the fire?

The notions surrounding his intelligence are interesting. I am with Scientific on this one! I think he is bright.

Respectfully snipped

You could be describing Casey Anthony in your post ... someone that created an extensive fantasy life and attempted to convince others that the fantasy life was real. What we have is a liar that can keep his or her story straight most of the time, providing that the audience is compartamentalized or segregated. However, when Casey Anthony was challenged by a police officer regarding her fantasy life, it all came crumbling down in record time. Normal, intelligent people do not fall for the 'fantasy life' lies because they make no sense. Same with Eric Newman. The fact that these people can create a fantasy life that no rational person believes means nothing ... except that the liar wants others to believe that their empty lives are full and meaningful.

....I see that same hate he has for everything around him that he shows in the "going clubbing" PICTURES.Like we all make him sick.

I keep going back to look at these pictures, to try to see what you are seeing, but honestly, I do not. What I see is no affect at all. Just a blank, sedated look. His face is a blank mask.

I don't either. I've looked every way to sunday. I've covered up the eyes and looked just at the mouth and vice-versa. I get nuttin' lol I think I may see what people are referring to, but to me it just looks like the normal set of his jaw and mouth coupled with heavy lidded eyes. They are so heavy, in fact, that I thought he had them closed at the end until he blinked.

Thanks wowsers i didn't read about the fire. Probably updated when you read it. Guessing the Family thought him most likely responsible for the fire?

A fire was set in the family home in 2010 by a 14 year old. Early on, some speculated that it was set by Eric, but he was 27 years old in 2010 ... so it wasn't him. There was $60k damage done to an upstairs bedroom. I believe the fire was set in the closet.

Yup...the one I was hoping to see again was as he exited the van....the cop with the beard had the most astonished look on his face...as if he knew he was seeing evil,lol....saw it last night on the video.

I noticed his expression too. He was kind of looking at Eric in a stunned way, as though he couldn't quite process the appearance of the demented freak.

I keep going back to look at these pictures, to try to see what you are seeing, but honestly, I do not. What I see is no affect at all. Just a blank, sedated look. His face is a blank mask.

same here, the look on his face when he's about to get into the car.. totally blank, sleepy and maybe even a little scared.

slightly OT:
Beavis Butthead posted a video called 'Luka Magnotta Abuse Evidence - This changes everything' and some guy called 'VictorinOfficial' commented on the video 'I Love Luka' - check out his profile.. only videos of himself with music playing over it. Seems to be the cool at the moment :)

edit: Conspiracy Cafe with George Freund -"Cannibal Crimes" 2012-05m-31 Conspiracy Cafe with George Freund -"Cannibal Crimes" 2012-05m-31 - YouTube - have you guys seen this before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77