ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, I'm shocked :what: with this review. Thank you for this, I guess this is one of his main source of inspiration, here the movie plot from imdb:

"An aging *advertiser censored* star agrees to participate in an "art film" in order to make a clean break from the business, only to discover that he has been drafted into making a pedophilia and necrophilia themed snuff film. "

Here is the original web site where LM copied/pasted that review from - it contains much more information about the film and how it "incites sexual violence". Very interesting:

http://www.picturenose.com/с&...ki-film-a-serbian-film-2010-movie-review.html

After his arrest in Toronto on fruad charges, he was ordered by the courts to stay on his medications. There was a psych evaluation at that time too, I believe.

What medication was he prescribed?

thedissent, thank you so much for your reply. I've been trying to understand this but it is very difficult to be totally neutral.
I remember one of Luka's posts as 'anonymousgirl33' (I guess?) in the anti-social psycopath forum promoting the 1lunatic 1icepick video and one thing that caught my attention is that he asked if a person that commited such vile actions in a snuff film, could be considered a psycopath or mentally deranged.

After I read that I started wondering why he wanted to be categorized or diagnosed, why would he copycat bits from movies, his motives, is he such a monster willing to do absolutely anything for attention or simply insane? frankly someone that planned all this so carefully doesn't sound insane to me and while on the run in Europe he acted basically normal, doing his usual routine, enjoying the nightlife, reading about himself on the internet, looking videos and news about his favourite person (LM) etc... It's very confusing to me and I don't want to sound mean, I'm just so skeptical with everything. Thanks again for your comment!

here we go:

"Magnotta has record

Montreal police have said Magnotta wasn't known to them, but he has a criminal record in Ontario.

In 2005, he was convicted on three counts of fraud under $5,000 and one count of fraudulently impersonating a Toronto-area woman. He served 16 days in pretrial custody and was given a further nine-month conditional sentence and 12 months probation. With the sentence came several conditions — including one that required Magnotta to attend and comply with a "treatment program and/or counselling for mental health issues and life skills as directed and take all prescribed medication," CBC's John Nicol learned."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/story/2012/05/30/luka-rocca-magnotta.html

Not enough information to say he was on psychotic medication, imo. For all we know, it could be anti-depressants or anti anxiety meds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46