Art Harris Exclusives - Merged threads

Why would Tommy (or Timmy or Joe) place Haleigh anywhere near their family's home? Strikes me that IF Haleigh is anywhere near this place, it wasn't a Croslin that put her there. They might not be the highest-ordered thinking group out there, but seems to me they'd want to make sure that if/when she's found, she couldn't be tied to them.

Sounds more like, IF she's there, it's because someone wants the Croslin's to take the fall for it.

bold by me....it would be the most convenient place to dump her if the plan all along was to turn tail and leave state .....like they have a history of doing.....but Ronald proposed, and the love for misty was flowing...

Mom and Pop Croslin sure got out of Magnolia PDQ didn't they? Timmy and Chelsea got out of Satsuma, just in time I'd say....

bold by me....it would be the most convenient place to dump her if the plan all along was to turn tail and leave state .....like they have a history of doing.....but Ronald proposed, and the love for misty was flowing...

Mom and Pop Croslin sure got out of Magnolia PDQ didn't they? Timmy and Chelsea got out of Satsuma, just in time I'd say....

it's only convenient if that's where Haleigh was when she died. I can't see these folks driving around like Casey wondering what to do with her. They are more impulsive than that. Any theory which states they killed her and hid her has to include the part where she dies as where she's buried, too.

Nope Emma, you are not dreaming, Werter never said Tommy could ID the killer, Nancy said those words. I saw the AH article last night and that statement stood out because, it is simply not true.

As for the rest of that article, I seriously doubt that anyone is suddenly taking Misty's word for anything. I suspect that Art's "source" is a family member, and well I don't trust any of them.

I agree that Werter never said TC could id the killer, but by saying he knew what happened that night, isn't that saying the same thing? Or do you think he knew what happened but doesn't know who did it? I don't think so because that doesn't make any sense. JMO

Ron and Misty moved out of the trailer too.

Misty's story of Tommy taking her to the dock in Dec. is bunk, imo.

Tommy's lawyer stating Tommy cannot identify the killer of Haleigh goes along with my theory, it was someone unknown to him but known to Ron and Misty in the local drug culture, Ron and Misty will never tell the id of the perp. Tommy was called after Haleigh was killed.

JMO

You can always tell when Misty is lying, her mouth is moving. She probably has no idea what dock it was, if it even was a dock. For L.E. to tell the Cummings family to prepare for a funeral was wrong. They should wait for solid evidence, not the word of a bunch of liars.

it's only convenient if that's where Haleigh was when she died. I can't see these folks driving around like Casey wondering what to do with her. They are more impulsive than that. Any theory which states they killed her and hid her has to include the part where she dies as where she's buried, too.

completely agree, we have a statement from S Hardy saying he thinks it's possible she died near the search area.

Ron and Misty moved out of the trailer too.

They sure did. But, Lisa and Hank SR didn't have their child kidnapped from their home.

To be honest with you I would have moved too, I think. Not because I had a child kidnapped from my home but....it is fact that home was lived in by a sexual predator in the past. I don't know when RC found that out, maybe he already knew who knows, but it would give me the creeps for sure.

I agree that Werter never said TC could id the killer, but by saying he knew what happened that night, isn't that saying the same thing? Or do you think he knew what happened but doesn't know who did it? I don't think so because that doesn't make any sense. JMO

No I don't think it would be the same. First you would have to assume from Werter's statement that Haleigh was dead. Then you would have to assume from Werter's statement that someone killed Haleigh. There are a million possibilities of what "what happened that night" means.

No I don't think it would be the same. First you would have to assume from Werter's statement that Haleigh was dead. Then you would have to assume from Werter's statement that someone killed Haleigh. There are a million possibilities of what "what happened that night" means.

That is true, but the question was could he id the killer. So, do you thnk he was responding based on any other assumption other than there was a killer?

They sure did. But, Lisa and Hank SR didn't have their child kidnapped from their home.

To be honest with you I would have moved too, I think. Not because I had a child kidnapped from my home but....it is fact that home was lived in by a sexual predator in the past. I don't know when RC found that out, maybe he already knew who knows, but it would give me the creeps for sure.

I think logic would say hank and lisa could not meet the rent on the trailer because of the wreck and that is why they moved in with tommy and lyndsy.

The same is probably true for Ron and Misty, he had no income coming in.

That is true, but the question was could he id the killer. So, do you thnk he was responding based on any other assumption other than there was a killer?

He is a defense attorney and NG was trying to pin him down and that is about impossible.

His response could fit that Haleigh died from an accident.

Remember too his statement that tommy was not culpable, now that is in the eyes of a defense lawyer whatever that means. Just because a defense attorney said he is not does not mean a judge and jury would feel the same way.

"As in all lies, there is always some truth. "

Not trying to get down on any one poster, because I have seen this phrase used countless times on countless threads.

And it is just NOT TRUE! Sometimes lies are just totally made up, folks. To think that in EVERY lie there is SOME truth is far too often repeated and far too often not true, IMO.

"As in all lies, there is always some truth. "

Not trying to get down on any one poster, because I have seen this phrase used countless times on countless threads.

And it is just NOT TRUE! Sometimes lies are just totally made up, folks. To think that in EVERY lie there is SOME truth is far too often repeated and far too often not true, IMO.

I agree with what you are saying and I would like to add that in my opinion people will think anything is a lie that does not agree with their particular way of thinking.

I think this case may never be solved to the satisfaction of many people because they will think it is a lie if it is not the results they want it to be. IYKWIM

I think spur of the moment lies are just that flat out lies.
Lies that are thought out and have to be used over and over for a period of time, most likely has a smidgen of truth for the retaining and retelling to be believed.
None of these players thought that far ahead, just hoping something will stick, and they can go out and play.
Just my opinion.

We are getting off topic. Let's please get back to the Art Harris Article.

BBM: After reading AH's latest entry, I am more solidified in MO that MC is the individual most responsible for H's death. My guess is that JW objected to the use of the phrase "identify the killer" because that implies that his client may be an eyewitness to the actual murder. Yet, as you suggest, when JW repeatedly states that ToC knows what happened, but is not culpable and further, that ToC's information led LE to search the river (paraphrased), we remain confused because word selection is everything to a good defense attorney. That is the only flaw I noticed in this particular AH entry. Perhaps, rather than have chosen the word "said," AH should have selected "implied."

Exclusive: Tommy Croslin Says He Lied To Cops!

April 30th, 2010

Tommy, Misty, together again

By Art Harris, The Bald Truth, © artharris.com, all rights reserved

In a blockbuster twist, and possible setback, to the Haleigh Cummings murder case The Bald Truth has learned Tommy Croslin now claims he lied to police about dropping by Ronald Cummings trailer at 10 p.m. the night the five year old Haleigh vanished.

“He lied to the cops to get out of jail,” a source familiar with the investigation tells The Bald Truth, adding that Putnam County detectives were recently made aware of his retraction. “It’s no secret.”

“Tommy said investigators) kept pressuring him to tell them something new about Haleigh,” according to our source, “so he made up going to the trailer at 10 p. m., and they reduced his bond to $5,000, and he was able to get out of jail.” Cost: $500 that his family scraped together.
Read the rest of this entry » http://www.artharris.com/

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288