Art Harris: Misty is claiming that Haleigh is alive.

Discussion in 'Haleigh Cummings' started by WillenFan21, Dec 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flossie JMO

Flossie JMO New Member

ITA, good post. JMO

2. tfrohning

tfrohning Rest in Peace

I don't go with shot theory either...My thoughts on Tommy is he placed his self at MH between 10-10:30 that night. His story about Joe might be someone he seem a lot scary than Joe. Tim and Tommy both said that they didn't want their kids in danger. Who would scare than so bad ... A big bad drug dealer. IMO

If Haleigh is still alive than we need to look at grandparents who didn't like seeing the kids in danger living with likes of Ron and Misty.
    In theory JR was left behind because they ran out time to go back for JR.
    What would they had did with Haleigh where would they hide her. Hmmm if I was going with that theory I have to look at what grandparent moved out town. IMO

3. tfrohning

tfrohning Rest in Peace

This has been on my mind this morning. Why would Misty try so hard to clear her self. Really when you think about all the things she did and interviews to clear her self. I really starting to wonder if she knows anything. She was 17 and i sorry but i just don't understand how she out smart LE. The only one she could be covering for is Tommy and Tim or Big bad dude. IMO

lonetraveler likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.